If you had to pick just three coins to hold until 2019, what would they be?

If you had to pick just three coins to hold until 2019, what would they be?

>IOTA
>FUN
>ETH

IOTA is kind of a stupid gamble but it can 10X eventually.

NEO
ZENCASH
VECHAIN

COMFY.

If BTC and ETH isn't included in your top 3, you should probably off yourself now

Xlm, bqx, ast

SCK
MYE
COK

REQ
IOTA
PRL

ENG, why 3 when you can have a successful single coin...

BBT, BTC, XLM

ETH, NEO, ICX

Bitcoin is going to bleed out imho. Nothing will stop these retarded fees from going up. When fees reach $100 and exchanges can't subsidize them anymore it's finished.

ETN

NEO
MANA
RISE

Now that China is banning crypto, you don't think a ton of Chinese will place last bets on the king and hold?

XRB, XLM, XBY

>until 2019
>BEAN
>BCASH
>ETC

REQ, IOTA, GVT. I don't care about the dips or weak hands dumping early. All about the EOY gains

China's banned crypto 10 times by now lol. I don't think it matters.

Bitcoin fees will inflate to the heavens. Lightning won't fix this because you still need to pay fees to set up channel. People will invest in feeless currencies like IOTA. Bitcoin transactions literally cost more to process than credit card payments. Fucking ironic since a few years ago it was advertised as a credit card killer.

ETH strat Walton all you need baby

ETH
NEO
IOTA

ETH
XLM
UFR

ETH, REQ, XRB

Special mentions: xmr, chainlink, iota

Honestly people don't give a fuck about ring signatures if ethereum does the job with zksnarks normies dont give a shit

>ufr

Tippest, toppest of all possible lels the universe has/will ever see

XMR

only one that will retain value after the bubble since it's used for darknet purchases

ETH, XMR, XRP/XLM

ETH, XRP, IOTA

CFI, BMC, XMR

First two bridge the gap between regular investing and the cryptospace in their own ways and XMR is self explanatory I think.

Kin, gonna be big.