UFR Long Term Hold

Q1 2018—Alpha release
Q2 2018—Beta release
Q3 2018—Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018—Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

What do you guys think about UFR?

It's shilled pretty hard, but it's also a pretty solid token. With the Alpha release coming up this thing should skyrocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf
feenix.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/feenix_white_paper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah its shilled pretty hard, but it looks solid.
Imagine that you will be paid for seeding torrents, sounds good so I picked some before the sell wall gets taken down

I think this one is going to be so good I am literally moving 80% of my assets it.

Huge wall coming down fast!
buy right now and become a millionare in a month.
Cap this

dunno user, moving that much into any one token is risky. payoff could be hueg but how much are you willing to risk in order to get to the moon?

Yeah it's being shilled but I had a look at it.. seems interesting technology that is very relevant especially in the decentralized idea of the blockchain.

Now the sell wall is going down, the ones who dont get in...the like to wagecuck and be poor.
We gave them opportunities, we gave them the chance to be free from wagecucking but they never listened to us. Thy deserve their fate, i can't say anything else.

The 10 btc sell wall is down. If 10 more btc were to get dropped at the current levels itd instantly eat up the order book all the way to 30k sats, 10× current price. If you arnt buying this sjit rn idk what you are doing with your money

I'm going all in on UFR

I bought enough to become a millionaire by Q4

Mmm smells like a New Delhi street in here

Yea no shit because these people are all paid shills in a discord channel.

shilled hard by pajeets and discord pump groups. fuck all you faggots this shit is a scam.

Whitepaper is a literal copy pasta of an exit scam coin lol stay poor fag. Read it and weep:

upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

feenix.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/feenix_white_paper.pdf

>upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf
June 2017
>feenix.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/feenix_white_paper.pdf
October 2017

You don't seem to understand how copying works, senpai.

Are you aware of some agreement with pajeet and discords that they will never shill a decent coin? Assuming you had an army of pajeets to use as shills, wouldn't you have them shill something based on a variety of items like supply, cap, etc.? One of these is likely to be the underlying tech as well.

Many coins have been shilled to fuck all and still made it, likely some of them you bought into at the right time and sold the pnd dump at a loss before it literally mooned. Your own paper hands are probably why you're so fucking salty. kek.

some whale cuck is accumulating hard 5btc sell wall. fucking cock block

that dumbass can't fathom that UFR will be a $10 coin in >2 weeks

You are exactly right its only the beginning and i only see 3 digit green percents on portfolio lul

Bought 100 of these after deliberating for a while and missing the gains already.

First time buying not on exchange which was the main reason holding me back but now i get how decentralized exchange works thinking of picking up some Payfair too.

What kind of price we thinking of about Q1 end?

We’re going straight to $10 im Q1. Development of the alpha coming along smoothly - just ask the devs on Telegram. They’re very communicative.

wait.. did u just respond to urself?

to answer urself.. if you're poor, chasing moons is the BEST way

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHILL GROUP BULLSHIT AND FUCK YOUR SHILLPOINTS FUCK OFF FROM MY BIZ FAGGOTS

Lol @ this neurotic autist. Stay mad you fucking clown.

>when you're so mad you missed a moon you think every single post is from the same coordinated shill group

Exactly how a shill group would respond doe.

Literally never joined any group

Lol, only if you believe that literally any response at all is how a "shill group" would respond.

UFR is the best money can buy rn

just bought some more ufr

Same. Cant wait to reach mars

Same...i feel like thats everyone here desu...i think the FUDers just FUDING and the rise isnt responsible from a fiction discord pump group, but from an authentic increase in interest and speculation as the demand for the deskptop application final product in q3 will be enormously high...so as all goes to plan we will as go to the moon :)

UFR is the next moon

I bought a trivial amount last week... regretting not buying more.

why dont people ever post a link to this supposed shill group....

UFR is smallcap atm with 14M circulating supply.

Low coin circulation = faster gains.

Who gives a shit about the shills, it's still gaining. Once this hits a real exchange it's going to go exponential.