SALT

1 week.

How do you subscribe to this righteous pajeet's newsletter, or get his alerts? The website says it's closed and I can't even figure out where you'd pay for his premium signals telegram channel, I can't fucking figure it out and I feel like a retard

Already hodling. Also put some into the CoinLoan ICO. They're attempting the same thing, so are many others. Lots of competition in this particular use case. SALT and CLT are my bets!

It's a paid subscription. Check products on their website

thanks, brah

Why would you think Bcash is Bitcoin? Are you some kind of retard or what?

Why do you think Bcore is Bitcoin? Are you some kind of retard or what?

What's Bcore? When I go to Coinmarketcap I see Bitcoin, not some Bcash scam.

What's Bcash? When I go to Coinmarketcap I can see Bitcoin Cash, not some Bcore scam.

Also, EthLend is probably closest behind SALT in terms of achieving regulatory permission to operate as a lender.

SALT is a full year ahead of EthLend.

EthLend is a full year ahead of any other coin-based lender.

SALT will be the king.

why havent these guys reported on REQ or LINK and instead only PnD actual shitcoins?

Yeah, which is why its in my bags. It probably will hold a considerable amount of the market, but eggs and baskets and such.

Shut the fuck up faggot. I don't want to hear anything else about your Roger Ver Bcash scam.

U mad?

No. I am just laughing at this Bcash shill trying to advertise his scam coin that will be obsolete within 12 months.

Just kill yourself so that we don't have to hear another word about your bcash scam.

>le 34% dominance face

kek you're a gift that keeps giving.
>being this salty in a SALT thread

I knew this would be election night 2.0

love salt, if you want to ride the lending wave get RCN Ripio ASAP accumulators in there like mad, expanding to north america.. huge network already.. love salt for lower risk, RCN for medium risk with much higher reward. watch

i'm bilingual so been following RCN awhile on spanish speaking boards.. its going to be huge and is the epitome of what decentralized economy making means

fucking literal blockstream bot

Jesus fucking christ, is that REALLY the "Palm Beach" article?

the same exact thing was said on Veeky Forums about SALT. I read the whole thing and learned nothing

Listening to you cunts makes me want to go all in on ETH.

Do it, ETH is a good project.

Why do you want to know? Bcash is a scam that was created by Roger Ver to milk his followers.

If they make it rise and other people see it and jump in the pump great. I've bought this shit a week ago as I thought it was undervalued and it only bled since then. Hopefully that will help me go back in the green so I can move this elsewhere.

>created by Roger Ver
You mean the guy who has never coded in his life? Roger Ver just shills for it and works to get businesses to accept it. Bitpay is already accepting it.

Shut the fuck up faggot. I don't want to hear anything else about your Roger Ver Bcash scam.

>I don't want to hear anything else

The absolute state of corecucks

literal bcore bot malfunctioning

Bcore? You sound like a typical bcash shill who is getting paid to suck Roger Ver's dick.

Bcore? You sound like a typical bcore shill who is getting paid to suck Henri de Castries's dick.

Stop highjacking the SALT thread you assholes.

Fuckboi started it, mommy! I contributed here and fuck face derailed here .