SUBSTRATUM IS A FRAUD

Protip: your CEO is literally a convicted felon.

Other urls found in this thread:

florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Justin_Tabb_3777463/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everybody even slightly IT literate knew its a scam by reading the paper.

You are a fucking moron.

florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Justin_Tabb_3777463/

Assblasted as fuck.

Kek, is this real?

Nice sold 100k

Hahahaha I fucking knew it. I hope leddit picks up on this shit.

Even if this is legit.

It's from fucking 2001.

You serious going through the criminal records of all the team members of projects in the top 100?

nice mugshot rudolph

Yes, wouldn't you want to know if the people you're giving money to are criminals or not?

No, you're absolutely right. I would definitely trust a guy who was once put into jail for fucking assault. Deluded SUBkeks

true if big

Lets see here:

1) This happened in 2001. Its 2017. Sentenced served if legit. So this guy is now a criminal for all eternity?

2) Crimes have nothing to do with money from what I read and if you know anything about justice system you know the charges one receives are the same whether he got drunk in a barfight or tried to beat the shit out of his wife.

3) OP didn't buy in sooner.

Last I checked some of the biggest tech mongols aren't as squeaky clean as your church priest.

We're trying to make money not judge the character of people. How many of you motherfuckers spent the past weekend doing drugs, fucking girls without their consent, and earning money you have no intent on being taxed on?

*drops mic*

Looked into it. Dumped 100% of my SUB.
fuck

so what crypto is full of people rejected from normal society, fag. I have like 15 felonies and am lead dev of a top 100 coin

Sorry user, I'm sticking to my guns. I won't give money to a wife beater. Just sold 100k.

Said nothing about him beating his wife, it was an example.

LOL people are such hypocrites. How many of you watched big black beefy men tackle each other yesterday afternoon?

NEWSFLASH: Theyve all rapes, beat, and even killed people.

Drive the price down friends. The tech will respond.

SUB CEO literally a fucking criminal and you're defending this scam company

I truly wonder how many of you have actually dealt with any adversity in your life.

Well either way he s the head of a project with a 550mil valuation and we're all arguing over HIS past on a fucking message board.

Looks like hes doing better than anyone.

you are in way way way to deep bro. your bags are mighty heavy

He was only 20 years old. He's changed as you can tell. He's working on making the internet a better place, and what are you doing? Trying to fud his beloved project to the ground?

this, it reads like a brochure. Compare to similar products like Orchid Protocol and Blockstack, which both read like discrete math texts.

hope he succeeds in life. we all make mistakes. if i was holding sub id be panic mode

blockstack? thx

background checking your investments is normal mate get out of crypto space for once.

I hope you don't have a single share of stock in any publicly traded company then because they ALL are involved with insider trading.

This post is the funniest shit I've read all day.

BRB lemme wait until he goes to jail again, SUB plunders, Scorsese makes a movie about it called WOLF OF CRYPTO SPACE, then all you Sunday school boys go buy it for $25 to marvel at the fast life you only experience through listening to Rap music.

Sell your bags and buy prix.
DYOR and thank me later

Time to come to Shift boys

Who said anything about insider trading?

I give up.

Thanks for the information OP. [Which I've known about since $1 BTW and has been posted about numerous times. ;)]

>SUB is just a VPN

this, the whitepaper is a fucking joke. If ever you doubt how much coins are overpriced, SUB and LINK are perfect examples of worthless trash valued in millions.

What is a battery? Like something you put in a charger?

>muh criminals
holy shit you plebbit normies are so fuckign cancerous

Sergey Nazarov eats an average of 587 big macs every day. He could be feeding dozens of african children with that amount.
Now tell me, who's the real criminal?

and its a top 50 coin with zero product besides some youtube hype videos. anyone slightly IT literate knows it can and will never work and is 100% bullshit. this just goes to show what a joke shitfest cryptocoins are.