The board is dripping wet from /pol/ overflow...

The board is dripping wet from /pol/ overflow, but I'm taking a chance on there being some intellectuals/academics/skeptics or just generally decent people who don't live in a trailer.

I need to have this article written and I'm paying $20 monero.

Email me if you want crypto gains to be shared with the real people of the world and you feel you can argue for it.

It's high time for crypto's exclusion of women and PoC to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlnightspots.com/a-black-man-named-philip-emeagwali-created-the-internet/
youtube.com/watch?v=qI9sZfm2Bnk
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/01/why-are-so-few-black-people-using-bitcoin/384268/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is b8.

>gb2huffpost

It's a paid writing assignment on cryptocurrency. I'm not interested in "discussion" on the subject, there's enough of that on /pol/. Thank you.

>Needlessly complex.
>Article literally admits that niggers and women are too stupid to get rich.

My fucking sides.

Is this article admitting that only white men can handle a "needlessly complex process"....

if you're too brainlet to use EtherDelta, you don't deserve it anyways

Hey OP, i'll write it. 100% serious. Send me your contact details.

Gtfo with this bait, nigger.

90% of crypto investors are chinks and pajeets

i assume you are swack @ protonmail?

It takes someone with a 160 iq 2 hours to buy anything from ED.

75% of that time waiting for confirmation and REEEING at fees.

Not the point at all, and if you had any education you would know this. White male brains are actually less capable of complexity and flexibility in challenging modern environments and this has been well documented in academia. It is however not on me to educate you, so time for you to shut up and stay in your lane.

Gas the kikes

Be like the other niggers who hold no coin but hold seminars on "bein uh untrupuhneur", get rich that way

Yep, hit me up if you're serious.

this. i need women and people of poo color to buy my bags before they dump

Listen to me very closely

Kill yourself

>higher tolerance for ambiguity

Translation: are more prone "paganism" and general superstition. Wait this is b8 isn't it

Just in case it isn't, "minority view" doesn't mean literal fucking minorities you woman

i'm interested. will email you.

Nobody is excluded
Especially on biz were everything is anonym
For all you now i could be a black transgender woman or even a attack helicopter
Also there are a ton of pajeet coins

If that is the case then why aren't white men the one's on the sidelines of the greatest transfer of wealth in history?

oh shit you're right they'll buy anything

>"racio-ethnic minorities" doesn't mean minorities
The white male brain at work, folks.

Just imagine if women and PoC would get into the Ponzi and buy all the ATH before the dumps and all, we would make so much money, they would be the weakest hands ever

this let them bubble our shit up and we take a fat dump on them haha

Exactly, we need to get this "article" out and convince more women and minorities to invest so they can buy high and sell low for us.

>Finished accumulating
>Huge bags
>Time to shill to women and POC to pump and get out
You are literally worse than Hitler OP.

>decision quality is best when neither excessive diversity nor excessive homogeneity are present
>Let's steal other people's crypto n' Sheiiittttt

Fuck off Laquisha

This, they are very welcome, what we can do to help them?

>be /pol/tard
>never learned to read and write
>ask a bunch of new millionaires to write stupid article for him
>would 6 hours of work for 20 dollars work for you fellas?

If niggers start invading the cryptocurrency market, we could jew them out of a lot of money

Use the Huffington Post or Forbes contributor platforms.

>Ivey School of Business
Canacuck detected. Opinion disregarded. Enjoy your bill C-17 esque cuckery.

>woman have a higher a higher tolerance for ambiguity
Sure, but that's not really an advantage when executing a certain vision, you need to know what you actually want to when you want to come to a concrete solution.

There has also been research woman are more agreeable (which is bad for negotiations) more neurotic (around 30%) and have a much lower of a chance to being a psychopath (an advantage in the business world) compared to men.

Woman have their own values and strengths, but leadership is not one of them I'd dare to claim. Sure there are exceptions but such are statistics. To lead you need to have a clear vision, charming, dominant nature, ...

Putting a single paragraph out of context does not tell the whole story.

Could also stop being racist and sexist towards white man, that is an ad hominem thank you very much. Fucking hypocrite.

>implying this thread wasn't started by a /pol/tard
If I'd care to discuss politics with virgin outcasts, I'd visit /pol/, m8.

Women and people of colour are excluded from the cryptocrrency boom because cryptocurrency is something only people in the upper middle class had heard of before the boom.

when you say it like that its clear that anyone who chooses to take this on will be working for less than minimum wage.

>kvetching intensifies

Is coinbase rejecting people when they upload photo id's that show color and femininity?

OP here. Got a writer.

Thanks!

Why aren't they taking the initiative to get involved on their own behalf?

Because on a decentralized system you can't change the rules to make it easier for some people, like firefighter girls

All these value statements are entirely contingent on your predefined goals. In other words adaptability and fluidity needs to be the end goal in order for those qualities to be considered positive. Earning power is the only quantifiable objective measurement of value in western capitalist societies, hence why communists hate capitalism, but yet white and Asian males are the best earners. Crypto is evidence of this. In other words every positive attribute you ascribe to a minority is just a meaningless buzzword unless it’s backed by cold hard cash.

Can we just stop using the horribly racist "PoC" and replace it with "nijeets" or "paggers"? Thank you very much.

Women by nature avoid financial instruments (other than leveraging house 500% ofcourse). Stocks are big no for 95% of women, so crypto is huge no

Back in July my verification was rejected by coinbase 5 times.

I can only assume their verification process involves sending my passport / photo to some racist pajeet in india who instantly declines it out of jealousy / prejudice.

2 weeks ago I try again with exactly the same documents, but now I have a 2 inch beard and I get accepted.

WTF?

It seems only fair that the neets and the robots and the /pol/acks become rich off this thing which is just sitting there waiting to give wonderful gains to anyone who seeks them out

Meanwhile the normies of all kinds can sit and snicker on their moral high horses, and just like the normies of old who wouldn't get in because "Bitcoin? Isn't that for like criminals?", they'll have their playing field leveled a bit more with those whom they find so morally reprehensible

>BobAndAnn.jpg

please stinky pinky id go back to robblit and watch more episodes of ""The Handmaid's Vagina"""
you are literally too stupid to be here. shoo.

Guys, stop resisting this. OP is literally trying to get stupid broads and niggers to add volume the market. These are the same idiots who buy ATH and panic sell the dip. The more sub-humans and women OP recruits the more money for all of us to transfer into our wallets.

Rofffl it says women are more used to not knowing what's going on

>It is however not on me to educate you

No it isn’t, but the person making the claim has burden of proof. So show us you academic findings or fuck off

Like this, OP?

Wypipo stay appropriating. A Black man invented the Internet but they wypipo wanna create cryptocurrency and keep the Black community out of it. And y'all wonder why we don't fuck with you.

atlnightspots.com/a-black-man-named-philip-emeagwali-created-the-internet/

You're fucking kidding right?

This is an even playing field.

If women or PoC aren't up to the challenge, the SAME FUCKING CHALLENGE, that white people and men are facing, then it's not our fucking fault. Nor is it the fault of the industry.

Maybe, just maybe, men, and white men specifically, inherently have a drive within them to pursue the unknown? You know, like creating the modern tech world, taking a rocket to the moon, sending a probe to Pluto, and making millions of dollars in crypto.

It's a backwards ideology to cater to the lowest denominator, and that is what you are asking.

No.

Just no.

This is an even playing field.

If men, especially white men, are succeeding at yet another "new thing" in the world, well, maybe we're just BETTER than women or PoC?

You SJW liberal retards are fucking insane. Jesus Christ...

OP is recruiting greater fools. You should be in favor of this SJW idiocy.

This thread was a terrific false flag, well done for spreading the /pol/pill, OP.

Written by a kike, a bitter feminist, or a nigger.

Take your pick.

Only NEETs had heard of crypto previously through some sort of interest with technology/programming. If women are more concerned with posting daily photo updates of how their arse looks on the 'gram thats on them.

Now THATS PROPAGANDA!

>atlnightspots.com/a-black-man-named-philip-emeagwali-created-the-internet/

lol No that nigger didn't.

It was invented in 1969, and it was at the time called ARPANET.

Fucking niggers...

uh dont take all the credit there white boy

Pajeets and Chongs are mooning right along with you

>WE WUZ COMPUTER SCIENTISTS

No, caveman, you wuz appropriators and murderers.

youtube.com/watch?v=qI9sZfm2Bnk

I'm female and - SHOCK - I'm not white.

If people want to be included they can be, nobody is stopping them nor CAN anybody stop them. This revolution is DECENTRALIZED

Trying to tie this in with identity politics is unbelievably stupid and the most twisted, weird form of mental gymnastics

thinking the same thing desu

lol, white people haven't appropriated shit, you've hijacked our fucking countries, nigger.

Murderers? Oh, like all those black people murdering and genociding white people in South Africa?

What about all the niggers that still own and sell nigger slaves in western Africa?

Goddamn niggers are fucking stupid. 70 IQ points really is bottom of the fucking barrel.

Do the world a favor and KYS you glorified chimp.

Please write this and send it to HuffPost. They will probably approve it and it will be fucking hysterical.

It feels like the 60s all over again

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/01/why-are-so-few-black-people-using-bitcoin/384268/

It's already written OP

You do know tons of Asian men are rich as fuck off crypto too... right? Don't be stupid and think it's all white men. My chong friends know whatsup.

The Holocaust is s a lie

This is a real contradictory the whole criptomarket is an ambiguity, therefore women would all have been early adopters of the crypto-mania. Therefore either that statement is incorrect or most of the whales are women which i hardly believe

>white folx is d devil
>pay me
this is why XLM is gonna take off, reddit now thinks it's an sjw numale coin

i'm sure this is bait but all philip emeagwali ever designed was an early and efficient computational fluid dynamics program for the CM-1 (CM-2?) in 1989. a good achievement and somewhat influential (CFD is a big field now), but has absolutely nothing to do with the internet or tcp/ip. that groundwork was laid in the 70s and is well documented.

the CM-1 was designed by a white dude, the industrial design (actually the CM-1/2/5 are the best looking machines in history) was by a white woman. many people of many backgrounds coded for the connection machine systems, which had fuck all to do with the internet. its internal routing system for the RISC processors was proprietary and it was never used in a LAN/WAN setting.