ELON MUSK COIN

ELON MUSK COIN
This thing isn't aiming for the moon, this ain't the '60s. This beast is aiming for fucking Mars. Better get in this BFR before you're left behind to die on dirty earth.

I'm 60% REQ, fuck this thing needs to move. it's my worst mover and I've been holding since 0.18

what else are you holding user give me some juice

Wtf...4x - 5x hasn't been enough for you?

Holding GVT and HST. HST is for voting on the blockchain, really awesome project. GVT is a trader platform for rich normies, that one stil looks like it has room to x10

REQ team isn't dumb

They will throw a big name at this to make RequestNetwork stick.

They all get paid when REQ moons.

Y Combinator will make this fucking happen.

thanks, I shall take a look

ever look into covesting?

too late to buy in at 91cents? bough some at 33 cents and sold it at 40 cause retarded

Hate to see REQ not moving while shitcoins are mooning everywhere. x4-5 is not bad. Should be more though, but then again holders will get their worth.

No, buy in it's being suppressed past day anything under a dollar is a steal

no, buy as much as you can.

You're good. 90c is still a bargain.

I fucked that up, not a pajeet it's due to phoneposting.
It has been suppressed the past day, there was another thread earlier with a whale keeping the price low for the past day

thanks gents

Can you explain how the request network actually works? Like, if you're a normie answering a request for payment, who do you give your USD to?

how do we nominate Neal Patrick Harris to be the spokesperson for REQ?

Use this discord to find when coins like this will moon! They also do pumps twice a week ! Too easy ! Use this code
4aQyajn

Good luck !

It goes the the request network, which then pays the vendor.

> Company uses request
> You pay using request, in whatever currency you want: crytpo, fiat, pajeetcoins, whatever.
> Company gets the currency they want.
> Fees are 0.05% instead of ridiculous paypal fees.

Win for us consumers, win for the company.

no one can answer why people will use req when myetherwallet is free

Just did mate, + etherwallet is not user friendly for normies.

Reported. Mods won't do their fucking job
Shit you're right NIGGAS HE FUCKED UP HE KNOWS THE TRUTH

What a dumb question. Seriously. There's not many dumb questions, but this is absolutely one of them.

My god, the more i browse Veeky Forums the more iq points i drop