VOCAROO THAT SHIT NIGGA

we need to confirm if this is actually real or just a fucking scam

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bumpp

last bump

wtf are you on about. like Battletoads? You have to explain yourself, we aren't inside your weird little head. What iphone repair shop?

hahaha this will be fun

ChainLink is being built in a 3 story building. One story is a hostel. second one is this iphone repair shop. and the 3rd story is supposedely their HQ. but lots of us don't believe this. someone needs to call the iphone repair shop and confirm that this is fucking real and not some exit scam!

bump this thread nigga

CALLLLLL

maybe call and ask for sergey at the local mc donalds?

NO MEMES WE JUST HAVE TO CONFIRM IF THIS IS A REAL PROJECT

why don't you call? maybe you'll get to speak to sergey

>One story is a hostel. second one is this iphone repair shop. and the 3rd story is supposedely their HQ.
Well, that sounds really pathetic, I bet even the IndiaCoin team has their own, nice HQ

OP is literally a basement dweller who experiences a heart attack inducing cortisol spike when his phone rings.

The LINK office is in a hostel building and people are still buying it?

kek

Welp, first interesting thread in a while.

Oh, that shit again. Its normal practice to have a small office in shared buildings for startup tech companies. Last time they thought it was the tanning salon down the road. It is normal, they probably have 1-3 pcs in a small room and the rest is done remotely. The wonders of networking and the whole internet thing.

It would be funny in a battletoads kind of way though, but only if it was a tv series where we could see the reactions maybe? Recordings will do I guess.

It isn't an exit scam vapourware thing ;)

This.
He does like his big macs.

Why you don't call for yourself, vocaroo it, and then we talk?

This has already been debunked, but keep fudding, rent free is what we marines are in yer head

This is the most interesting FUD in a while. I love it.

they will hang up when they hear indian accent

yeah, i know! fuck'em right?

I have an accent so I cant call...

I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT! THIS COULD FUCKING MAKE ME SELL MY 30K

fuck off

bump until someone does it

Hmm you make me more confident... but I still need some confirmation.

knew it

You are actually retarded if you think this isn't real nor you don't really know the importance of the SIBOS convention and the previous competition that Mr. Nazarov won to be there. The fucking Facebook engineering director is fucking advising them

Not indian, pakistani

this is a different era ding dong

What accent? Doesn't matter everyone has accent

Just call and vocaroo it, overcome your fears, challenge yourself and win at least once in your life

>Sergey
>Anywhere close to Jobs or Wozniak
Enjoy your abandonware token

Nah.. We're not doing that... We aren't fucking children...

This is intense fudding for chainlink announcements coming out within a few hours, the website is down as we speak getting edited to update information. get in, fudders are desperate and creative now.

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU FINISHED ACCUMULATING YET
Just fucking stop we're not pushing it down again just for you.

see SIBOS who?

im embarassed to be made fun of on here

thissss

not a child im 29

wtf he was in college sergey graduated like 8 years ago dumbass

This is the worst FUD attempt I've ever seen.

I have been to their office. It is conference room sized and rarely used. It's just for the SF guys who need a break from working at home. They rent it from the owner, I doubt he even knows what ChainLink is.

>Oh, that shit again. Its normal practice to have a small office in shared buildings for startup tech companies
The smartcontract team had 30 million worth of eth when it was still $300... They also have over a quarter of a billion dollars worth of tokens they reserved to fund development of the project.. Like for renting office space and hiring people.

proof?

ask them if they sell battletoads XD

they have 30 million and cant rent a whole building? what? this makes no sense at all!

actual pakijeet

GTFO normie

THIS ISNT A FUCKING JOKE I NEED A CONFIMARTION!
I NEED IT MEGAN!

seriously that guy fucking stupid

I called. asian guy said he saw funny looking guy with beard 3 months ago moving all of his stuff out of the office. never saw him again. said the white guy told him to go back and eat some cats where he came from the last day he was there after he threw a huge a party.

I believe all of this FUD is pajeet tier, but the idea that the facebook engineer is advising them is laughable from my perspective. I was in the slack channel from day 1, weeks in advance of pre-sale. Evan Cheng literally joined the slack channel out of the blue one day inquiring about how to purchase tokens. And apparently he got a nice little discount for agreeing to have his pic thrown on the site.

Never mind those videos of Sergey speaking at conferences or winning $100,000 in a competition regarding smartcontracts.com. No, no, let's doxx his place of work instead. For the betterment of the project.

Just sell your link you faggot, it's at ath.

Have you seen sf real estate prices? Why waste the money on a fancy office space.

THATS WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING!

call and ask if your so sure fucking asshole

because bigger building = bigger team = more work being done...

why live in san fran cisco ? not somewhere cheaper? to support the lavish lifestyle?

i swear to god all that memeing will lead sergey do hate us and he will do something as revenge so our tokens will be worthless. why cant you kids leave this shit alone and just hold or just dont buy.

op is ultra autist mode cant believe it.

i would love to know how sergey thinks about this shithole biz has become....

nice dubs

Please sell, pajeet. Heil hitler. LINK is for white men only.

nice dubs

Facebook engineer as an advisor yet their marketing and community support is limited to some loser in slack chat that was only hired because he was in there 18 hours a day.
With all the millions of dollars they have... Guess they are too busy funneling it through the cayman islands to handle the basics for any project in the 21st century

they work remotely you absolute mongoloid.
>be Sergey
you are a programmer/project manager and you own your company,.
you are not a wagecuck. you don't come to a cell with a nice wrapping every day.
you are changing the world by whatever means you want to.

At this very second (and for the last year or so), Segey, Steve and whoever else is on the team now are travelling the US and the world meeting clients and partners, coding wherever the FUCK they want.

If you can;t comprehend their lifestyle you have the imagination of an amoeba, which you probably are

I can't prove it

I have a friend who is friends with Sergey. Sergey got him into crypto who in turn got me into crypto. I've only been there once when I helped my friend set up the networking (we are ccna faggots). I've never met Sergey or anyone else on the chainlink team.

reply to yourself about your dubs. man you are a piece of shit beyond repair go back to (you know) you fucking piece of shit kys

you act like you are a 12 year old adhd shitchildren

nice dubs

I'll just leave this here:
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
>no activity in months

Don't forget he's a cuck married living with his wife and wifes kid who is half black.

I hope some hardcore linkie still has the pics, i left the link marines long ago

140p picture?

proof sergey is doing any of that?

ok where was sergey born then? i know. if u cant tell me ur a LARP!

nice trips ps... im fucking succesful dumbass

>calls out someone for larping because of no proof
>proceeds to larp about how successful he is without any proof

hahaha Rory is a weirdo

yeáh̛,͜ ̀i͘ ̀know! ́f̢u͜c̨k̵'e̴m r͝ig̷h̛t̀?

poeple like him will be the reason why we cant have nice things.

You don't need proof you nutjob, your like a psycho paranoid parent.
Do you think the people working with him and saying they will be using Chainlink would be doing so if he wasn't active.
No.
steve is on gitter literally 24/7
fucking hell

Thats the google brother reight?

Ok. I believe you. sheesh. but can you just ask if people code upstairs? so you want to come.

sell your links fucking idiot

>where was sergey born then?

If he has a friend who is friends with Sergey. Why the fuck would he know where Sergey was born? God damn, you are dense.

correct answer is Novosibirsk, Russia

Sage this fuckin mongloid

I will call... who still is intrested?

just don't be a retarded little fucking self-righteous ignorant teenie idiot. this shit is serious stuff and it's up to us to support and help growth. everything is so fresh and young in the crypto scene that posts like these can set things back by months, weeks or days... even a few days of set back are critical. don't be a moron, use your time to educate yourself. worst case scenario you become better equipped to deal with the world and maybe, just maybe, actually create something that benefits your neighbour.

What the fuck. I thought the stinky linky meme was just a meme, but if this OP is really representative of the quality of the company I'm keeping I might just sell.

>steve is on gitter literally 24/7
github or twitter? because his commits are few and far between. twitter activity lmao

Steve ellis is a good looking guy

G I T T E R
gitter

google it

>Doesn't know the difference between gitter and github

Oh, mighty pajeets. How far you have fallen.

so hes on the prowl for soyboy coders to butt jack instead of doing work... nice

wow He does one code of line a day. I fucking work 16 hours a day!

They are currently working in a private repo until main network is finally launched in Q1 2018

that is fake