HOLY SHIT BTFO BY MCAFE

HOLY SHIT JOHN MCAFE TORE VEN A NEW ON TWITTER JUST NOW HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can tell it's fake by the wording

McAfee knows how to spell, Rajesh. Try again.

ITS FUCKING REAL , CHECK IT

HOLY SHIT INSTA SOLD ALL MY BAGS

After having witnessed that thread this made me laugh hard.

thanks just exited all markets

In case anyone on this board is stupid enough to believe this is real, you can check McAfee's twitter and see that no such tweet mas made by him.

IDK MAN, sounds scammy to me

Shoo pajeet, you must have forgeten that it's your streets which you must shit in not this board

uh obv he deleted it faggot after the chink communists threatened to polonium 238 his ass! now /our guy/ mcaffee is hiding in fear of his life all because the more research he did the coin the more shady shit he found.

What did he mean by this?

>toilets
SELL LINK
SELL SELL SELL

wow never seen so much VEN hate they must know it never dips and is CHINA #1

HOLY FUCK TRUMP RESPONDED!! VEN IS OVER!

Was hoping he was going to say this about XRP or TRX.

omg lmfao, what did i start by writing that.
>saved

no shit, it's written like everything else is on Veeky Forums. fucking monoculture.

that's exactly how he tweets, lmfao

this cant be fucking real

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.

the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

holy shit this cant be real can it ?

yup it is real , confirmed by my inside sources. both tweets have been deleted by now but yes , they were real .

idk man. It looks scammy.

GO FCK YOURSELF.
Fake News pajeet

Real profile:
mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee

It isn’t. Anyone can create that shit online.

Apparently when you’re too poorfag to be a whale, that’s the new move

Pajeet faggot. Everyone follows this insane cocaine tranny on twitter, never got the fucking tweet you streetshitter.

The real tweet!

lmao character limit much

FUD

Bahahaha

holy shit i think its real. i cant be can it