RaiBlocks going on binance tomorrow, why is noone buying?

RaiBlocks going on binance tomorrow, why is noone buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it will dump and then be cheaper

Its going to get dumped into oblivion

There are a lot of signs that people will dump it as soon as it hits Binance, so it makes no sense to buy now.

nice, just dumped 100k.

why would it be dumped? why didnt it happen already on shitgrail?

People are waiting to see what happens to the price tomorrow.

the greed is strong. Just buy before it goes up, you're certainly not going to be awake when it starts mooning.

also this

it's a scary time tbqh one half is scared of Bitcoin going parabolic. Other half is scared of Bitcoin dropping below 8k so a lot of people are either tethered, ethered or bitcoined.

where the fuck do you get the info that its gonna be listed tomorrow?

So why would people dump when it's added to another exchange? Wouldn't you want to hold since many others will then have access to it?

Someone explain this to a noob, plz.

Sauce for it being listed tomorrow?

It doesn't have the same amount of volume as binance

its 15btc per day on kucoin isn't it? enough for significant dump, i think it already happenned

People who bothered to get on shitgrail are True Believers and have already pumped far beyond the 4x everything saw last week

On a larger exchange there’s more liquidity and potentially more people to buy versus the limited number of sellers who got their Rai on small exchanges. This makes it a good opportunity to sell. However if there’s enough buying interest it may do nothing at all. I’m hodling either way

So a larger demand = drop in value??

There is no more demand. Everyone that wanted XRB has already bought. Price will fall back into teens tomorrow, and under $10 EOM. Sorry newfags....

Where are you getting this info?

Hate to break it to you but price has been dumped last two days on Kucoin (and since last week on bitgrail). Kucoin has 15BTC withdrawal limit. That means quite a lot of whales dumped their shit already.

Under 10$ EOM is wet dream of people who missed out. Support at 145K is too strong for it to go down that much, it has already been tested and it aint moving below.

its like its this guys first binance listing or something

Who said it is going on binance tomorrow? I cannot find a single source

No not necessarily. But if some whales want to use the exchanges high liquidity so sell off a lot of XRB it could tank the price a bit. However, if demand exceeds the sellers ability to sell, price will increase. It just really depends on how badly each side wants to sell/buy. If there’s more demand for Rai, it will go up. If there’s enough demand to meet the sellers needs and no much else’s, it will go down

binance would be low liquidity until it builds

does XRB still have a chance of 10x?

I don't know if it will be tomorrow as I didn't follow Raiblock much, but there is a lot of fairly accepted talk that the Binance listing is imminent.

You could be right but I think that liquidity would build pretty damn quick considering the size of the exchange and that a lot of Rai users/whales probably already have an account. Not to mention it’s relatively easy to set up an account. IRRC it took me like 15 mins to set up my binance account and start trading

Yes it does. Without a question. It would be Cardano market cap (smaller actually).

no

God I hate faggot nerds who start every sentence with "how the fuck" and "where the fuck" and "what the fuck".

Look you faggot, nobody thinks you look cool. You look like a angry fat nerd and social reject.

FUCK!

how the fuck are you so angry nigger

I thought they closed to new users
I think the whales dumped on Kucoin honestly. If I had over $100,000 in XRB looking to dump I would sign up for a Kucoin account in a second after the listing anouncment. Not "meh I'll wait and see if it gets listed on Binance"

So you are not in the discord group I guess? Kek.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

You're the nigger.

stay mad nigger nobody cared about you post with your funny picture

Many people are selling their Ripple and Raiblocks to buy FLASH
It's faster, cheaper and more secure.
>Basicly when Lambo?

>FLASH
Literal who

Cheaper than $0? Faster than 5 secs?

>buy pascal coin its the next xrb
>buy flash its the next xrb+ripple confirmed

whats next