coinstats.app.link/0ursQsfjvJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

30% of Americans have $0 in savings

buy espers on yobit

where do I put my btc?

Prl

>Still holds SALT after it just mooned
>Still holds ARK in general
You fucking what, id say put that in ICX at least that is guaranteed to go up.

I second this, PRL is amazing and its still cheap for the supply and marketcap, I can see a 10x in the near future.

what do I do?

sell ark KEEP FUN/XLM

ark is so overrated man SELL

get VEN and turn half your salt into RCN more upside in lending and expanding to NA

How do none of you fags have any VEN?

thanks for the advice, sadly I only have a bittrex account atm

>Thinks SALT is done @ $15, when it's going to $23 by the end of the week.

lol

Poor man here rate my bad decisions

Any advice?
Invested about 650€ a month ago,

why?

Biz told me to do this, am I gonna make it?

Fucking phoneposter forgot pic

I also don't have much capital. What I do, is keep 15% in btc so that when it moons ill have money to buy alts at a discount. You should consider ven, eng, and link.

Feeling pretty comfy with these, I'm on my 5th day.

ICX and ENG seem promising enough

Questions like this are better to be asked in the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

For 2018 you need two coins:

BAT and ZCL.

Will I make it to $10k by end of January? Yes/why not?

Can anyone give me some advice? What should I do with my portfolio? What changes should be made? I'd like to think long term without day trading and don't want to have to constantly monitor things. I don't mind taking some risks but I've been burned before. Thanks!

Limit your portfolio to max 3 coins with that little fiat to throw at.

do not get in ZCL confirmed scam pnD vapor, google zerocoin history and you will learn

seriously? Even the fork part? You don't mean 0x I hope?

If you had to consolidate into 3 that I have currently, what would you pick? And if you want to sub something else in, what would you sub in place?

Thanks!

3 grand in crypto and you talking poorfolios foh nigga

I feel so shit :(
Somebody please, help me!

Oyster Pearl and Dragon Chain can grow alot more, maybe RaiBlocks too. Too sketchy with TRX honestly. You could go for it, but I have a feeling it's a scamcoin

What should I sell? I feel overdiversified

Also I just hate Ripple because my normie friends managed to breach $3k before me, even though I am now ahead of them kek. But I don't see Ripple going much further. You won't get much gainz from them

Also, not to be a shill but high risk, high reward coins are UFR, PFR, COLX and maybe BBT(although the latter has more stable growth). Holding either of these might guarantee a 5x-10x by end of January or mid February

>heavily shilled memecoins blockfolio the thread

FUN and Wabi will give the highest potential growth as they both have kinda low market cap still. Wabi would be your best bet. You can hold LINK for memes, I don't see it will have a parabolic growth, but who knows

A bit more...

user, what the fuck

Feeling so fucking comfy atm, ZRX already mooning.

Is FUN really going to moon? I'm interested

Genius blockfolio needs more strat.

>bunch of sub 10k blockfolios
>all holding +10 coins
starting to see a pattern here

I'm poorfag just like you, but I get like 70% gains daily
discord gg/bHTj5TX is a protip

After my first week I made a 15% gain.
Do I continue?

I hear ya with TRX. The only reason im holding is because I got in on it cheap and kept buying. But those 6.5k shares im gonna hold just in case it goes to a buck in the future.

Ripple, I dont know. I feel its stagnant, but also I feel it can definitely grow, so Im not sure I want to dump them either.

So the only coins remaining would be Stellar, Redd (Im just curious where it might go) and BAT, along with possibly Tron. If I moved them, where should I put them? Into Dragonchain/Oyster?

Thanks for the replies!

Does it look brown and smell like poo?

Then, what is your recomendation for consolidation? Which coins would you dump your 5k into if you had 5k right now.

Only the comfiest of holes, 3x in 3 weeks

you're fine man, 15% a week is insane growth from a traditional investing perspective, anything more is unprecedented in human history, and while you should try to grasp it as you can, steady growth of your wealth if you are in a shit part of the world is most important

compound interest is amazing, and if you keep your gains in crypto you can make a shiton even with 10% growth a week...

52 weeks in a year. Start with 100 USD.

Get a calculator and put in 100 x 1.1, and hit "=" 52 times.

yeah, and it just gets better and better the more you put into it

BAT seems like it can grow more. Redd might be overvalued. I haven't looked much into it. XLM is a decent project, but it's already in top 10 market cap.

Jesus fucking christ people are unironically holding trx like its not a vaporcoin.

Uniroincally 60% FUN 40%icx

What should I buy

actually I want all of you third world scum to look at this

you could change your lives forever this year if you stop chasing retarded moon missions, and focus on sustained, decent growth (10-15%) every week.

just do the fucking math on compounding 10% gains for whatever tiny shitstack you have now

ZCL, hold until btcp fork

great insight, thanks fellow Veeky Forumsraeli

> Get a calculator and put in 100 x 1.1, and hit "=" 52 times.
dat math

Is that listed on kucoin? Should I use my onion or my stellar?

Redd may be overvalued, maybe I should sell out of it and put it into something else, but if it shoots up as a shitcoin because people wana pump it, id hate to miss out on that lol. And your comment about XLM, you just think it doesnt have much room to grow basically?

this lol, ever heard of powering?

Thanks.

its a simple way to visualize the effect of compound interest, yes you can do more complex math to arrive at the end result immediately, but this way is more helpful so people can SEE how their wealth can grow from start to finish

That's how crypto is. I sold my BNTY for DBC as I couldn't hold both and could afford more DBC considering I thought both of them could hit no more than $1, and that DBC had more upcoming news. One of the key steps to making it is accepting that you missed out on a moon missions, simply because every single moon mission is not for everybody. Just look at how we missed out XBY, XVG, ELIX and ZCL. It's better to be happy that you made 20-30% than FOMOing on a 120% mission buying at ATH, only to panic sell at the dip.

Now, I can't really say I am an expert, considering my portfolio is even smaller than yours, and that I did alot of fuck ups in December, making me be stuck at $2k for quite a while. But I learned from my lessons, and knew that HODL is extremely invaluable, so I might see some significant gains now this month I HOPE.

Totally get your point user, thanks

no 0x is real

zcl and btcp are a joke fork coin and its working

Wabi's coin is pure spec, their token is basically a gift card token and not necessary in their ecosystem lol

Definitely feel you on that man. I've made many mistakes. Shit, I've been burned on the same goddamn coin twice because of FOMO. Fucking Tron, I have a love hate relationship with that coin. Its made me some profit so I cant complain too much, but its lost me some too. Whats your portfolio look like if you dont mind sharing?

Well that makes me feel better, i saved 6k in 8 months but i cant bring my self to invest it

>Get a calculator and put in 100 x 1.1, and hit "=" 52 times.

Posted it here
From the invaluable experience I learned from being stupid, you should try your best to not FOMO and just keep your stacks until you reach a goal and wants to reorganize your portfolio for other coins. HODL is all I can say. You'll be driving lambos in atleast 1.5 years if you can keep your head cool.

I've seen it been shilled so hard here. Other than feeling regretful that I missed the almost 200x pump, I never really bothered looking into it as I don't want to FOMO and ruin my portfolio and just hold what I have until I reach $10k. So why is it not working? Is it just a ERC20 token that is marketed as getting some stacks of the BTCP fork?

I've just heard good things about Wabi, but didn't bother to look at its whitepaper. Never really knew what it does lel

SALT allows you to pay back their loans with SALT tokens which they value at $27.50. The valuation is bound to go up from that alone. Right now the loans are only available to the premium members but they're backlogged because so many loans are being requested. It's going to open up.

There is a reason why Palm Beach recommended buying SALT up to $20, it's going up very soon.

Started with 900 in July. It's possible bois. You can make it. I unironically think I'll have a solid mil by 2019

what the fuck happened here

Im so fucking mad i missed OPUS i was wagecucking

Ready for the mooon, r-right?

Finally caught a moon mission then cashed out initial and got into another moon mission.

It's wild seeing my portfolio swing over 10k up and down past few days. Feels unreal

Buy UFR user you wont regret it

That will never happen to me unless I go almost all in on a low market cap coin that might 50x in a few weeks ;_;

>tfw down on everything except lumens

I want to put my remaining ETH into something so shill me a coin on Kucoin

Sell your Litecoin for Ethereum

>First time buying a non-big3 coin

Tell me 100$ of XLM was a right buy

Show your holdings

Fucking LTC

I started with a 3-5x gains from neo, omg, ark and pot before I ever put a huge chunk into 1 low cap coins. Once you're in the 5-10 range you can start dropping 1000 here and there on low cap coins. You'll snowball from there. The first 2 months where just waiting games.

why?

Am I overly optomistic if I think these 3 holds will take me to 10k end of jan?

Thanks, felt like i wasn't doing anything, i made a stupid mistake of flipping my coins too early in and missed some moons

At your stage don't buy a coin unless you're going to hold for 3 weeks at least, then reevaluate.

Oh well I'm a super poor fag. But that's what a $20 buy-in on the 27th December netted me till now.
What I'm into now is pretty much a lock till EOM.

Ah so you think I'll make it to atleast 100k by summer, and 50k by March if I follow the same advice with the 10k I hope to have by end of January?
see here for my shitcoinfolio

What did I mess up?

Don't know about January but yes. Colx will be huge for you. Don't sell it. Buy more if you can. Then when you 10x at least cash out initial and put into a few promising low caps

Maybe you will reach it. BNTY and FUN will moon for sure. You should have bought BNTY much earlier though.

Nah, but don't expect significant gains

Dumped tron for abc yesterday. From here on out. I’m doing short term trades until I get around $30k then using 25k to put on ICOs and 5k to play around with. My goal is to have at least 750k by the end of the year.

Since everyone asks, the app is coinstats

coinstats.app.link/0ursQsfjvJ

Fucking snake I should have sold at 90cents for my 2x so I'm just sitting here watching everything moon but I don't want to sell at 60 cents. At least I'm 2x on icx. I should have all inned on that instead of putting so much in xlm. What do you guys think?

Forgot image and I meant dbc

Why 2 bnb?

hey people, poorfag here. could someone send me a few $, please?
0xe62eB9cab6A4a5D4F2f065739766421482Dd70D2
I need 0.004 ETH to withdraw some token, but I only have 0.0023. my tokens are in a MEW wallet, which is why I can't move my stuff. otherwise, I'd have sold part of it already

I know, "no begging", but there isn't much else I can do ;_;

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST!