Harvard team

>Harvard team
>advised by Twitter/Medium/reCAPTCHA co-founders
>solves a real task that can benefit the AI revolution (think amazon turk)
>actual solid whitepaper gems.org/whitepaper.pdf
>pre-sale

This is going to the moon boys

whats the fucking coin. why do people post shit without telling us the coin. how hard is it to include that easy detail

How to buy?

>Harvard team
This means nothing anymore. You can now get into top unis by writing a hundred times "Black Lives Matter" on your application, it's a fucking joke.

I posted the website dumbass. stay poor

>harvard
Who gives a fuck

Nice shilling now that the pre-sale is closed.

Are you retarded? Getting into a university in the 1950s was EASY AS FUCK, today because there are 1 billion chinks so a few hundred million will be ultra-high IQ and that with open borders means the pool of people they can choose from is SUPER high. If you're not a 150 IQ genius you won't get into Harvard

Meanwhile my dad who has a 90 something IQ got in in the 60s.

>Be slightly above average big
>top universities begging for me

Today is the last day user

I can barely get into A university that's not a state funded community college. Actually i doubt i will get in.

bullshit, most harvard kids are basic as fuck and just did 15hrs/week of activities in highschool
t. someone who lived in cambridge for many years

>cant figure out how to open a bank account
>can figure out how to create an ether wallet

How is pre-sale open? I don't see anything.

Or you just have to fill the form and wait for their whitelist?

BLACK LIVES HARVARD

Dont buy this shit, check out Enigma, backed by MIT Talent instead

Yeah, through the form

Tnx, filled it. Hopefully we'll get in, bro.

just tell us the coin name fuck

kys

Literally retarded. Education standards have dropped so massively, my mother and uncle were immigrants in the 70s who got into Harvard. They spoke Latin, French and Russian (they were the children of White Russian emigres) and they received state awards and full ride scholarships to Harvard. My mother even graduated summa cum laude and went on to become a professor of chemical engineering before retiring completely at 60 after contributing to almost 200 different patents.

When I applied I dropped some names, talked about how hard being descended from immigrants is, and handed in a bunch of references from teachers who basically just copy pasted some template. Stop ascribing so much value to “prestige” it’s mostly smoke and mirrors.

how the fuck do we get into this shit. prove to them that were going to contribute. wtf?

Have they said which exchanges they are gonna be on?

ive actually hung out with kids from stanford, harvard, etc. theyre just like everyday average kids. they just have parents with money and connections, thats literally all.

gems, it's not out yet.

I tried shilling this last night and got 1 reply :(

Fucking reddit as reference, seems like CEO dropped out before proper reference quality evaluation was covered

I get mad Confido vibes from this thing.

Whitepaper looks basic enough. Two brothers writing it? Application is an easy sell. References were terrible resources. Looks like a money grab coin. Don't see much coming out of it. Probably a quick pump and dump.

This is actually fucking interesting. Do you get anything from the Alpha?

These guys look pajeet as fuck for 2 lads called Rory and kieran O reilly lol

This
And it is exactly those that have no place in crypto.
The future will be shaped by Money skeletons risk takers and edgy neets. Those who can make shit work. "Muh hurhvarghhd gib me money I will hire someone" is over. Run off the mill faggots from meme institutions, goodbye.
Wealth AND power transfer.