2 days till rebrand, new website and testnet. Still low mcap and slowly being shilled more and more...

2 days till rebrand, new website and testnet. Still low mcap and slowly being shilled more and more. This shit will 2x in a week. Why aren't you in already?

Im already in, a 10x would only put it over a bil in marketcap which it sure deserves. I am confident in it doing well when they have hired ex Google/IBM/Amazon devs.

bought in at $.64 and again at $1.41. As soon as I read what they want to do, realized this was one of like 3 business models to actually do something.

If this doesn't hit 500m mcap in the next week I will put a sharpy in my ass

Depending on how normie friendly the rebrand will be, this is going to 2x instantly on the 12th

How about you hook up with someone from craigslist instead?

Fair warning to everyone.

This shitcoin is 100% hype. It's gone up a ton already. It will probably dump a day before the rebrand and people want to safely get out.

Remember. In crypto you always sell the news.

Screen cap this

BAT just hit 1.2B. This has to be at least half of that market cap, based on idea alone.

for fuck sake DENT is 1B.

Pajeet missed many entry points, your post smells like curry street shitter.

because coinbase takes 5 days to give me my crypto.

PRL is definitely under the radar even though its gained some more attention recently.

Yea dude, it'll dump for a bit then go straight to the moon like every coin that wasn't complete shit.

Seriously, how is PRL not already top 100

Just be patient it will have its time, we know it deserves to be AT LEAST 1 bil marketcap, it has so much potential and the team to back it up, I am definitely holding until that 1 bil+ MC.

Wouldn't say entry points are missed. 200m market cap is Jack shit. This could 5x and still be relatively low. Look at the hype too. YouTubers and reddit getting onto it.

Anyone that wants to avoid ads while generating revenue will be jumping onto it.

exactly. the idea/hype alone is an easy 5x.

Would ya'll say 10x in 30 days or should I pull out after 5x? I only have a small investment on it (128 pearlies) that I want to reinvest after making some gains

this thread is embarrasing
what sort of fucking shitcoin needs a rebrand 2 weeks after an ico

If you have so little just aim for the moon. Or you could also just take out half after 5x and then hope the other half goes up

its just an update on the website and a new logo. it shows that the people Bruno hired are getting to work.

Might as well get it out of the way? Maybe NEO should of stayed as Antshares.

Thanks

idk why arent you shilling it here in this discord : U5G4v7g

because the ico failed, they have nothing on github, the firm was worth a shit 3 weeks ago.
It is a shillshitcoin, easy as that lol.

They could also rename to
Hive 2.0 miner Coin, or Bat 2.0