Icon (ICX) will blow up

Rocket is almost fueled up...

Icon is slowly starting to hit the Korean news: cnews.getnews.co.kr/view.php?ud=2018010816271679236b1e1686d5_16

So /comfy/.

This ain't your classic shitcoin, only worth for those who possess iron hands.

It's the Jews!

>site won't let me right click
can't be fucking bothered.

mfw non Koreans can pump this to any price, and the Koreans will still be forced to fomo in and pump it higher.

3200 ICX strapped in

I could only afford 80 at $5, my poor ass will never make it

1000 ICX
2000 LINK

The next few weeks are gonna be pleasant.

2,3k here :) went all in now.

Not even going to consider selling before 31st jan

ICX will be $30 by Feb 1st

3.4k here, we will make it boys

jelly only 430 ICX here

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

i only have 25

I don't understand fucking gookrunes

its already 100x.. i will wait for retraace

good project

Why?

I can't wait to see what price this hits. $100 sounds insane but market cap wise its actually quite reasonable once crypto hits 1T

still waiting for tht xrb retrace too?

I was thinking about this the other day. The white man is literally cucking Koreans with their own coin because we are the first to be able to buy at low prices LOL

What is stopping the koreans from signing up for binance?

Koreans have to pay a premium price for btc or whatever and they prefer the KRW pairing as it is much cheaper, also im sure as they are being nationalistic most of them would prefer to stay on their own exchanges.

ANOTHER RUN SOON

dip please so i can buy back in.

I have 5

I started crypto back in august with $300. Ive added $300 a month since then and now my portfolio is worth $1800. Keep at it user. We’re all gonna make it

Bought 582 icx at 2$, 5.6k usd profit.
Hope to hit 10k soon and all in some shitcoin.

I've a feeling I won't make it it won't make me stop tho. Seeing these Youtubers talk about crypto eats my soul away.

Hold my hand anons tell me it's gonna be alright, all I want is 100k usd.

Check 3-day chart, this IS the dip.

If dumb money can make it, so can you user.

Got 6. Might buy another 12. Stand by while I shake this market up.

You should never have sold. Stupid goy

I expect the marketcap to be around 20B by the end of the month based on some fundamental research I did.
Comfiest hold of January right here.

I hope you're right senpai. Please be right!

I got 115. As soon as my 5 ltc clear from coinbase im gettn more all in on this one.

Give me your price predictions anons. Apparently theres 800M coin supply after mainnet instead of the 400ish on coin market cap. I bought in on the last little dip by the way basically all in.

3615 ICX

Getting tempted to sell some other shit to increase my ICX stack. Such as.. ADA. I don't think ADA will move much in the foreseeable future. Talk me into it faggots

When is mainnet launch?

24th

Did you factor in the 800m coin supply? That's $25 per ICX

can we wait until Friday, when I get paid? :D

thats the company share for development and shit, same as NEO only released half

End of this month apparently

I might keep peeling off my $APPC profits for that until mainnet launch. Thanks for the heads up /bizbro/

Honestly I think ADA will be an important coin in the future and has some serious potential but progress will be slow. Better to jump on some movers now and buy into ADA at a latter stage.

ADA could become one of the best but it's not at that point right now. It should be a futureproof coin but is more a long term hodl. If you want some quick money jump on a bandwagon and put some money back into ADA. Price won't change much in the next month IMO.

I saw on their twitter that another 400M are gonna be minted on mainnet launch. It's not gonna be added to circulating supply?

I think it might refuel for 1 or 2 days. I don't know if it will wait until Friday.

I'd say this is close to being correct, but I'm heavily biased (pic related). All I can say is this is one of the comfiest holds I've had since ETH. Thinking of accumulating a little more here actually.

Read again

ADA is a great coin. I sold my stack last week near ATH (not close enough though desu). But you're right, it's going to take a while.

How did you get so many?

No worries, good luck to you

Well the announcement is near the end of the month, I figure it will continue to rise by two, until the last week.. At least I hope, unless it was like their initial moon where it just went up every day for 4 days straight.

>blockarray ICO ends at the end of friday
>all budget on ICX, DBC and RPX
>all of them to moon soon, no reason to sell
>not enought wealth to take out from DBC and ICX without fucking the moonings
>may miss on ICO due to not wanting to miss moon missions

that's not how it works. the other 400m are to replace the erc-20 tokens

motherfucker you rich or what

Not exactly, right now the details seem pretty blurry on what exactly will happen to those new coins so expect the price to be somewhere between $25-50. I am leaving a sell order for ~55$ on my account for the rest of the month

That's more than the ICO cap

This is what I was lead to believe

nice whale; hope u dont dump this until next big rally so plebs like us can ride along the azn craze on this coin

Thanks. I do agree with you, I believe in it long term and I have been thinking about selling (at very nice profit mind you) to put my gains into ICX, but this is crypto after all. If I sell my ADA it'll probably go on another big run.. Anyway thanks for your post, I'll give it some thought

20-25$ next week

It doesn't look like they really said anything apart from the initial tweet. Is it in the whitepaper?

All Binance. Missed the ICO completely (my portfolio was mostly ETH for all of 2017 and I hate spending it), but I couldn't pass up getting in on this when I truly believe it will be a top 5 coin. Accumulated a little late, but better late than never. Those who can just hold this coin with titanium hands are going to make it. Btw I am not selling for quite awhile. I think this is a comfy 6 month hold minimum.

Buy now or look at price tomorrow?

Buy half now and half tomorrow if it dips?

I dunno, man. No FUD here, just trying to work out what they mean...

I watched it dip yesterday and could've got it a bit cheaper than today. But knowing my luck it'll dip further tomorrow. I suppose if you're gonna hold, buy whenever

there's an equivalent demographic of koreans as our coinbase normies that don't want to buy and trade to other exchanges in order to get into alts

Sweet

Second 400 going to be added slowly over years.Will have zero effect on anything.

The mainnet launch and surrounding hype is enough to push gains a lot higher than ADA in its current state. For this reason I sold half of my XRP holdings and put them into ICX. I'm late on this coin but expecting some big movement in January. Starting to doubt xrp. I feel it will be a big player but I got in too late. Hard to let go when you believe in a coin but see short/mid term potential in another.
>but this is crypto after all
Key point.

That's nothing. Check mine ;)

I assume that is referring to converting the current ERC20 token into the ICON token

Same

HODL

>tfw 350 ICX
>tfw had more than that the night it dropped on Binance but sold them all
>rebought at $5

The pain! At least XLM have me a much needed 2x

>XLM
Are you still holding it or did you dump it?

Someday you might make it user. ;)

Anyone who sells before Koreans can buy it with KRW deserves to be poor

Buy right this instant. This is about to pop off.

looks like it

dumped

Mooning!!!! Get this shit while you can. 20$ EOM

Pls I want to get on Mr.Bones wild ride but I'm still too much a noob and don't know how to acquire this as a Canadian with Binance registration down :((

I dumped, not at ATH unfortunately but I still sold a good price.. I'm all in on ICX now.

yikes.

Didn't accumulate enough

It's gonna settle a bit right??

Is it too late to buy in?

whats this sorcery

ICX has a major vulnerability , get out while you can.

Congrats guys,
I'm here watching along with my XLM sideway rocket.
Will move to all ICX once XLM got it's mini moon, hopefully i won't be too late

yea this is gonna work

Back on track!

ty sold 100k

sold all my icx thanks user for the heads up

Fuck, really? Alright I just sold my ICX. What do I buy now?

Mainnet launches January 24th, then they are showcasing themselves at the tallest building in SK on January 31st. They will probably announce being listed on Korean exchanges at that event. Then boom.

thanks, just bought 100k

For anyone that wants to 3x by EOM with 100% guarantee then buy NOW! You've already missed the 10$ mark! I love buying this coin at 3,5$.

>I love buying this coin at 3,5$.
>>>/india/

I saw the sideways rocket and it looked like it was refueling, so I added a small XLM position. I hope it has some room to grow.

OH SHIT

NEW ATH INBOUND?

>3x EOM

You shills gotta be a bit more subtle.

ICX is almost at an ATH again. It will probably go down at least a little over then couple days before it goes interstellar (no this does not mean x3)