T O N I G H T

It's happening tonight boys, Strap in.

lets have a comfy fireside chat before link hits 10k sats

It feels like it's really happening tonight! 9 k WALL BROKE DOWN LEGGO MARINES!

MAYBE THIS MEANS I SHOULD BUY

Did anyone find anything on the website that changed? I only found one thing. They updated one of the FAQ responses to the past tense.

Does the same user post these every night? I mean, every night seems to be the night to 'strap in boys'. Yall a bunch a goobers.

prepare to apologize.

sometimes it's happening during the day

What did he mean by this?

i have no idea, link.smartcontract.com is exactly the same.

It's literally taking off right now

Please fasten your seatbelts we are the next 10x

last 30 mins
>9000
>9100
>9200

only 7k more sats to go

9 4 5 0 sats

Just got the call guys

Bass Drop is imminent

MR NAZAROV TEAR DOWN THESE WALLS

where should we sell? thats the hardest part. sell and miss the moon or keep it then watch it tank. 50-50. which direction the 50 on?

It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move. The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. They're trying to force God's hand. Watch for these signs: Three branches will become one. An island will drift away. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill. The star will gorge itself on clay. Idols will speak and move about. The black flag will fly above the dome. The belly of the dragon will drip water. Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear. A rock will stand on seven hills. The ravens will starve. The bear will leave it's cave forever. The rod and the ring will strike.

Daddy needs a new lambo!

Sell 50% at $500

We’re not fucking selling

Green banner at the top is old or new?

Certain links were broken
link.smartcontract.com didn't work
sibos.smartcontract.com also

sell when LINK is 100 each

Green banner has been there for a while, though it was added in like the past two months I think. I wasn't actually aware of the Sibos one, I didn't think that was real?

link.smartcontract.com redirects to smartcontract.com/link and that was the one that was down today. I don't think there was anything, other than that one question in the FAQ, but I can't find a cached version to check.

I'm not sure why they have smartcontract.com and smartcontract.com/link. The latter has more information.

all good ideas

Wait AT LEAST until mainnet, partnerships are formally announced, and LINK staking begins

Not selling till $1000.

who is selling??