TAU IS LIVE ON COINMARKETCAP!!!

Holy shit, Lamden (TAU) just got listed on CoinMarketCap finally!! It's blowing up on EtherDelta!

PROOF: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/

BUY: etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LamdenTau/status/950452686104809473
reddit.com/r/lamden/comments/7oxwz2/we_will_be_on_radar_relay_anyday_now/
idex.market/eth/tau
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
app.radarrelay.com/TAU/WETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They just hired 5 more devs:
twitter.com/LamdenTau/status/950452686104809473

And they're getting listed on RadarRelay tomorrow:
reddit.com/r/lamden/comments/7oxwz2/we_will_be_on_radar_relay_anyday_now/

Great!!

One of my comfiest hold

Hmmm 126M market cap for a coin that's only (un)listed on EtherDelta.

Can anyone shill me on why this is worth so much atm?

I dont understand how I buy it on ED I dont see its ticker in their list?

Circulating supply is about half the total tokens. Burning happening shortly

You can also buy it on IDEX once their server goes live:

idex.market/eth/tau

Current tokens is approx 280M, on their FAQ they're saying post-burn it's going to be 200M

Might buy in anyway for a bit of a yolo

Yes but about 60 million are the team's supply.

Circulating will be roughly 140 mill.

Ah interesting, thanks!

Token burn incoming. Get in now bros. Don't miss the next XRB...

this is the fucking chadcoin of 2018 lads
THIS IS IT

It's quite obvious that the devs are the ones shilling their coin hard here. They always post this infograph. All they talk about is their competitors, not the coin itself. And they state lies/half-truths. Not to sound like an ARKie, but they say that it's only using Javascript but that is wrong since ARK is using many programming languages, not just JS. You may get a good pump, but this coin is definitely not worth a long hold just based on the two devs in charge of the project.

Not a dev. Just tryna multiply my money & hop to the next coin desu

they hired 5 python devs today

HOW DO I BUY ON ED HELP LADS.

create MyEtherWallet and put ethereum in it, then use the keys on etherdelta

I dont see TAU on the list, I need a code?

Ah fuck I had just deposited into IDEX after waiting 4 fucking hours for my ETH to get out of a shitty cyka blyat exchange and now the fucking website has gone down and the price of TAU has gone up 20% since I first started trying to buy it

proven working PnD group
discord (dot) gg (slash) HzdnKX

Heavy shilling

damn.. wish I got more than 1,000 tokens during the ico..

Actually just bought 18ETH worth, I believe in the power of shilling

YOLO

You gotta add it manually, scroll all the way down to other and this is their address
0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501

It's basically raiblocks but better. You're dumb not to get in. Risk vs reward ratio here is in your favor.

I didn't mean to FUD, just stating the obvious :)

IDEX keeps crashing fuck

TAU is criminally undervalued right now. Look at what they’re doing and tell me what he market cap should be. I mean come on

lol @ u

i'm trying to buy tau since 4 fucking hours. My orders won't get excuted i buy bags from the list, but doesn't work.
Then put buy order, now i can't delete because it says i have to less ether on my wallet but i have enough, wtf is this etherdelta dumb shit? Can somebody help me

Got 1776 TAU
What will this become EOY?

My only regret is that I didn't all in. God damnit i could be a millionaire

The sells on ED are fucking titanically huge

I suspect the devs are 4channers who are never going to actually deliver on anything. But its all unregulated so aslong as they ''try and fail'' its all good in the eyes of the law

ETHERDELTA LINK: etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

lol stinky linky

Sold my coins 5x from ICO thanks.. but this is bullshit, all the info on this is a complete lie if you'd research but all of you are to obsessed about making gains even if that means shilling a scamcoin.

I wouldn't hold this longterm though at some point all those lies will surface and then you're going to get burned, I suppose ICO investors will get out alright but anyone purchasing from them is taking a HUGE risk

Shut up i want my gains

i told you to buy 10 FUCKING DAYS AGO when the price was 1000 sats but nobody listens here

People say lies but never say what lies. What lies bro? Gimme facts or memes

I get it, but this shit isn't good for this space. You know CFD right? You know how you financially ruin people? By pulling this kind of shit.

I'm guilty aswell cause I rushed into this garbage because of Jibrel I would seriously never have given them my money had I known better at that moment.

To late now though since the tiger is out of the cage already, someone's gonna get burned

What are you talking about man? I think basically everyone on Veeky Forums is holding this pile of steaming dung

TAU just got listed on radar. Buy here now

app.radarrelay.com/TAU/WETH

>all the info on this is a complete lie
you're an idiot and i doubt you even owned TAU, there's nothing about the project that is scammy at all, the devs are totally forthcoming and in telegram willing to answer any questions you might have

Anyone who is FUD on this are salty they didn't get in early when we first shilled it. TAU is the underdog that is going to make all you faggots kill yourself for not buying. I still love you bb

Doubt me, idc dude but this is obviously not what it seems.

Are you the guy who comes in every TAU thread to FUD?

I thought you sold your TAU for 2-3x a week ago? It's really getting old

dev's actually answering questions.. wadu hek

>scam

has LITERAL BINANCE ADMINS work for them

kk bro

Then why isn'it on binance

just wait u mong. if i could buy tau i would, u shud 2

what's up with the RIDICULOUS number of sells on ED?

Look at Binance's wallet on Etherscan bud... XD

Went to college with one of their "advisors". One of the biggest fuckin retards I've known to date. So happy I saw his face on their homepage before I bought into this shit. The dude has literally not had any other jobs besides "advising" because his parents are stacked

>pump my ICO buy

IDEX is better.
Buy it on IDEX. idex.market/eth/tau

But idex is crashed rn because of the volume.

You realise advisors are just names paid to be names and have very little real input in the project lol.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm not investing in diddly squat that has to do with this guy

can someone please explain to me why there are existing buy orders that are HIGHER than existing sell orders? Why aren't these executing?

Sent my ETH on Bit-Z to an ED address and it's still not even pending. Been five hours.
Their gas must be set at 10. Frustating not being able to buy any TAU yet

those sell orders might have been bought already

if youre nice you can have a ride in my lamdo

this is why you will never be rich. trading based on emotions. L O L

If I refresh they're still open. Is ED just that bad?

anyone got any fun ideas for new lamden memes? im bored

its that bad and worse

I don't even have these bags and I'm guessing 10 bucks plus

Where the fuck is my 22% bonus??

Made plenty of good trades, but this is the only time I've had the luxury of personally knowing something that a lot of other people don't know regarding team members. Just thought I'd share the info with you guys. Most of you would probably make the same decision if you knew what I know.

still waiting on mine too, it'll come be patient
sad I didn't get that sweet 220% bonus though

Lol stu is such a chad

I call it the ED Special

ED kind of sucks - you have to pay transaction fees on the ETH chain to make any buys so that shitty little 23 or 24 order are not even worth the gas required to sell to them.

ED really kind of sucks right now especially with the ETH network so blasted. Vit needs to get on with it because it's just gotten to useful/popular.

Can someone fucking help my.
I refreshed tried to buy such bags. It didn't work.
So i did a buy order, but nobody sold it and it went high fast. So i want to fucking delete or make a new buy order but i cant fucking delete this shit order. it says
You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again.

But i have fucking 0.039 eth on my fucking wallet. How fucked is this shit. I'm trying to buy since 4 hours on this fucking shit site and it doesn't work. I put gas on 20 gwei. What i'm fucking doing wrong.??

How to buy? I can't see it.

read the fucking thread

To buy and sell on etherdelta, you can either put in your own order and wait till someone else fills it, or you fill somebody elses order by actually clicking on it in the buy/sell book

Holy fuck YES I was nervous for a minute. I threw down 4 ETH on this beast @ 2x ICO and 4x ICO if this thing goes to 4 dollars I can pay off most of my mortgage and my wife's student loans.