BUY FUN NOW!!!

FUN IS MOONING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!! GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

good day to be BAT/FUN holder

Both got added to a Bitfinex today and both mooned. Comfy af

if u dont have fun then u hate money

>tfw 11k FUN

Any chance this will get to $1?

good day to be a BAT/FUN buyer. bought BAT before the moon, and FUN at the first thread

100% by EOY

Just had some money clear, bought Eth on coinbase, and as soon as I try to send it to binance to buy Fun, it starts mooning. Literally two minutes before I could have gotten it for 1010 satoshis (I know, I'm buying with eth, but BTC value is easier for me to estimate), and coinbase is just doing the spinning "sending" thing. FairX can't come soon enough, I guess I might be able to buy the dip, if it's even worth it by then.

> I could have gotten it for 1010 satoshis (I know, I'm buying with eth, but BTC value is easier for me to estimate),

I'm really glad you're not on my fun train.

I look forward to when everybody measures against Etherium too. I'm really bummed about missing Fun though, I was planning on picking it up for weeks since I didn't want to sell my other holds and was waiting on the money.

It's going to like $1.40 ish isn't it user

I..I'm going to make a house worth of money from something called..fun

what time line is this

Thinking of selling the pump. This thing was plummeting below support under 1k sats earlier before this news. Listing pumps like this usually last 12 hours - 1 day before fizzling out and we go lower again.

>20 cents on binance
holy shit, good thing I never learn and didn't sell at 18 cents despite it constantly going from 18 back to 16 like 10 times this past week.

Y-yeah, w-well.... my MYST hodlings just went up 100%! If it does that 4 more times I'll make back my initial investment!

Bought at .10. Wish I got it earlier.

I'd do this if I knew more about bitfinex's volume

>mfw I didn't sell the dip

Easy money.

Here we go, FUNners

Learning so much about these pump groups ;)

FUCK, I didn't know it was getting added to a new exchange. I pulled out earlier today expecting it to have no progress for a few days...

Isn't that Fun?

Why not just set a stop loss that way you still secure profits but also give it the chance to go higher