$60. That's what I'm down to after stupid fucking trades and making every mistake you can make in crypto...

$60. That's what I'm down to after stupid fucking trades and making every mistake you can make in crypto. 60 fucking dollars. Is there any hope? A couple of 2x's is all I need and then keep rolling from there. WTF do I buy.

HAT?
BBT?
OPT
KCS
BIX
DNA

Low cap gems that can make this less embarrassing?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, and I have accounts on every exchange except Bittrex.

i'd say cash out and buy a pistol to kill yourself but you can't even afford that

Thanks for your help.

this

BBT with me , you will make it

I'll make this work.

Buy eos, qtum, enjin, tron. Just hold those for a year and stop being a weak handed pussy. You never lose until you sell red.

DBC still has an easy 2x, also BNTY and ICX.
Heck, you could just stop being impatient and just put it on one promising coin and just walk away for a week or two.

How much money did you start off with? When I was first rolling I had $1000 and went down to $400. Never give up.

>losing money during the biggest alt bull run since march

how

i almost feel bad knowing im taking money from people this stupid. But then i look at my balance

LEND

its okay i lost like 2 eth today chasing shitty fucking streetshiteater pnd scams

>weak handed pussy

That's exactly what I did. I overtraded like a monkey on speed and sold good stuff - then of course it exploded like a day later.

>Heck, you could just stop being impatient and just put it on one promising coin and just walk away for a week or two.

Most recently did that with POE and it's done nothing. Had ZRX over the weekend, would have been a nice comfy hold. But no, I had to be an ADD faggot.

Started with about $200 maybe 2 weeks ago. I'm not gonna give up. People much stupider than me are making money at this.

user, join the discord group ASAP and BEFORE any new investment. No worries, you'll get a second chance and it won't go wrong, if you listen to the recommendations.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

I feel bad enough as it is.

when you think we will see this 2x?

For real take my advice. I turned 600 to 100k in a month.

join the FUN crew

Buy some KYS coin and then heed its advice

>600 to 100k in a month
Are you fucking serious

UFR, user, seriously... its a tiny market cap with lots of room to grow ---- here is a pic about it if you want to learn more.

Buy a comb and get yourself a job interview. You do not belong in our community. You have failed.

FUN

It's been mooning hard the past couple days... nice low cap though

Yes, I still can't believe it either. 600 initially, then reinvested gains, it snowballed. I'm watching my portfolio fluctuate by the tens of thousands and it don't phase me. What a time to be alive. More money than I've ever had in my life is coming and going and I'm still happy.

how is mod not banning those discordcucks yet

Thanks buddy.

Stop gambling and invest in this man.

Bitcoin Cash IS Bitcoin.

>every single coin has mooned over the last few months
>still lost everything

RIP

Fuck you, I've been doing this for 2 weeks

Lmao

>falling for the low cap meme

just because i support a coin shilled by a discord group, doesn't make a discord shill

THIS
just go all in. 10x before EOY

Guaranteed 10x beats all the uncertain gambling. Unless you dont have a big stack. In that case keep gambling

put aside enough to buy a sturdy rope eh?

OP, you have cheered me up enormously. I no longer feel like a loser when I consider my trades.