This is what you invest in when you buy XLM

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/21/trump-commutes-sentence-meatpacking-exec-whose-plant-was-targeted-in-immigration-raid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faacccccckkk

Just bought 100k

But he's not wrong.
Whether or not you support Trump you have to admit he did not come across as very qualified in the race.
But I know /polbiz/ will just tell me I need to go back or something so what use is there questioning the line?

He's also referring to the recent Oprah thing. If only he could see that democracy inevitably leads to this

Belete this before I slap you with my +3 cum blast.

you need to be fucking gassed you piece of shit

He's referring to Oprah saying she wants to be president.
XLM are still SJW's though

lol

Stop with the coordinated FUD you bastards and remove the fucking walls already.

I expect this shit to fly just like ZRX did 2 mins ago.

YOU need to be gassed if you support T and he needs to be gassed too for buying XLM

this is because there is rumors last few days that oprah might be running

Not an argument faggot, you did just prove him right though.

HAHA GOOD ONE!!1!1

YOU SURE GOT HIM

WHAT AN EDGY RESPONSE

let it be known that trump is an enemy of crypto

there's room in the back of the oven for you too tryrone just keep running those monkey gums boy

yup.. thats why he signed a bill to allow small isp business to compete with eachother in areas of the country it was being monopolized...
100% centralization...... ethereum is fucked.
say goodbye to internet 4.0...

>M-MONKEY!
All talk, no argument, as usual.
Have fun shilling for israel.

Trump doesn't have a clue what crypto is. He just signs whatever law he's given. The order to kill crypto comes from above.

>libcuck reveals what he thinks qualifies as proof

If all you watch is MSNBC you would have this opinion.
But let's say the statement is true, he was still up against a woman that had been in politics for half her life and still managed to be less qualified than him.

A grown up with >80 IQ would never type up such a response.

he came across as very qualified.
> will just tell me I need to go back or something
exactly. wanting to send back the spics makes him qualified, wanting more of them in makes one unqualified.

why argue? we're winning. no reason to play your kike word games. loooooser.

t. gaslit cat lady

>But I know /polbiz/ will just tell me I need to go back or something
>LOL GAS YOURSELF!!
That's pretty good proof that he was correct, yes.
You don't need to be a liberal faggot to realize that sperging out at any criticize makes you look like a fool.
>we're winning
You and your fellow jews?
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/21/trump-commutes-sentence-meatpacking-exec-whose-plant-was-targeted-in-immigration-raid.html

>post yfw numales are going to be mass executed soon

michael, im a big holder of xlm now shut the fuck up and keep your politics to your self cunt

Are you all brainlets? It is 100% obvious this is in reference to everyone clamoring for Oprah to run for president because of some stupid virtue signalling bullshit speech.