EncrypGen (DNA)

I made countless shill threads when this was 1000 sats a month ago. You guys listened, right?

Bought in at 10c start of december.

My firm hands are being lubed as we speak.

we’re hitting moons that shouldn’t even be possible people.

This shit is comfy DNAbros.

Ah fug, I wanted to invest in it but was waiting for another coin to rise so as not to sell at a loss. I missed the boat on this one, feels bad man. :(

But when do we hop off the rocket? The moon, Mars, neptune?

three fiddy

I did but I sold it last week. This is a P&D anyway so meh. I'll buy some when it drops to 50c.

Genechain doesn't even go live until the end of the month. We got a comfy month ahead

comfy as fuck

Holy shit, nice. I bought $50 of this back at 1800 sats as a pure buy & forget it gamble. Should've thrown a grand at it but I'm thrilled all the same

It'll dip before then, might as well call the top and rebuy the dip user

Nice, it just broke 13k sats. Wew lad.

Bro you've posted that 10 times now and every time you do I think about murdering you for it no joke

Good gains bro

Should've dumped my entire ARK bag for DNA. Oh well.

Just wait until it gets listed on Binance or Kucoin

is there any reason for this today?

OKEx listing and partnership announcement with a LA bio company, I guess.

possibly in preparation for the end of month conference as well.

hopefully not some fuckboy PnD discord group

Let's recap that:

- an actual company getting work done in an up and coming field
- was added to some chinese exchange just a few hours ago
- still comparably low market cap and still below ICO price

this will explode like powr mid november. If you are on cryptopia get the fuck in srs

Why didn't I just hold. Dumped all my bags for vechain a week ago, and it's not moving at all, while all my previous coins mooned over 100% in the last 3 days (ZRX, DNA, GVT). JUST.
I still made enough gains though, I bought 26k DNA at 6c thanks to some shill, if it was you thanks bro.

website of DNA is offline?

Hope you sold the tip user.

Set those re buy orders bros

I listened, but I hopped off early and caught better missions.

how the fuck do we get this on binance or something

Gotta wait for the devs to pay the fee or it to win the community vote like xrb

Sick PnD anons

desu it looks like a family company run by wife and husband, like they're selling cakes or something. Partnering up with literallywho companies, reposting memes on twitter and the full version is coming out in april with pretty much nothing else happening before that. I doubt this coin would survive a full blown market crash, but in the short term it could moon even higher.

Most legit product out there rn

Fuck REQ trying to battle Paypal (hint: they'll fucking lose), this coin is making a new market.

kek u aware about posting IDs ?

I'm not replying to myself you retard, I'm adding to my post what I forgot to say