Realistically where can we see this going?

Realistically where can we see this going?

$2? $2.50?

even $5 is 500m marketcap. id say it can go up to 1b marketcap

the garbage can

I hope to the freaking moon! I have 3k of bounty but I expect a stiff correction to about $.60

Idk senpai but right now I have the faintest glimmer that I might actually make it.

See you on the moon space cowboy...

Hard to say at this rate. $3 - $8 EOY?

2-5 bucks then a whole lotta nothing interesting price-wise for awhile is my guess pulled straight out my ass. I am basing this estimate off marketcap tho, other than that I have no fucking clue.

>shit coin list

Hahahahahaha. you arent going to get very far with that shit portfolio sonny jim

Quite a comfy portfolio user. Best of luck and ignore the haters.

$5 easily in the next few months. working product. real world use. no one thought it would ever hit a $1 when it first came out and its almost there

Thanks I feel pretty good about it started three weeks ago after getting one penny of interest on my savings account spurred me into action.

Best of luck to you as well.

Me too, I chucked about $650 into this roulette wheel of a market about the same time ago and have been enjoying myself immensely!

Yeah I might be a brainlet but I think 1200 in 3 weeks is more than .01 quartlerly, worth the risk.

Heres to catching the next moon.

holding this while FUN and BAT Moon

legit hardest part of the entire crypto game. feels like a proper cucking

But bountys marketcap is about 100 mil, it still has alot to rise.

Are you guys storing this in MEW?

Guys....

There are a few whales selling, but once these sell walls go down, which they've been doing slowly the past few hours, we're looking at double pricing

Just look at that flatland

BNTY will make it for sure.

I held from the start all the way to 20c or so when it went sideways for a week. I got a 10x out of it cause I daytraded between the whales 7x my stack from 1k to 7k.

I'm kinda sad I sold but I ran the numbers and I would have ended up with the same money roughly had I held until right now.

Good luck cowboys, i hope you all make it.

its a erc20 token so yes... did you even research this faggot

Proven PnD group here. Next pump in ~46 hours.
discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Stop I can only get so erect.

Fuck off Indian man

Yes, I should have been more specific. Is it already in MEW or do you need to custom add the token?