Let's be honest, how much more can really be made off Ripple medium term...

Let's be honest, how much more can really be made off Ripple medium term? If it x3 it'll have a higher marketcap than Bitcoin. I know total marketcaps of this market are always going up and in 6 months time maybe it'll be easy to reach a 1 trillion marketcap but that's still only x10.

Same applies to Stellar and Cardano to a slightly lesser extent. One extra x5-10 in them and they'll be the same as Ripple.

Compare that to LINK and REQ, two of the other most popular Veeky Forums coins that've proven they can moon, they'd be x250-x500ing to catch up with Ripple and Bitcoin, and if our hypothesis that the big 3 coins might reach around 1trillion is correct then that growth might not even be as big a deal within the next 12 months.

So what's the logic with so many people recommending buying up XRP, Cardano and Stellar? Do you believe something extraodinary is going to happen and they can still x100?

tl;dr buy XRP, Cardano and Stellar if you only need to x10-x20 to reach lamboland this year but otherwise they're largely worthless to if you're not planning on waiting into 2019+, as exciting as their recent progress was.

Bump

Nobody really knows. Market cap for XRP matters far less than transaction volume of banks. And banks move trillions upon trillions of fiat daily.

We are in and have been in uncharted territory. Hodl on tight.

over $11 this month

market cap means lat price*circulating volume. it has zero to do with how much all ripple is worth

Holding to atleast $10 because fuck it I have other coins too

same here

> Trillions

Trillions. This is the only thing that matters regarding XRP. Trillions. Everyone else who is talking about nonsense like "billions" or "millions" or "normies" or "coinbase" is wrong. XRP was designed specifically to absorb and move Trillions of dollars in value, and that's exactly what it will do. XRP to $1000 and $50 Trillion market cap in the next few years.

People are selling their Ripple to buy FLASH

total supply 100 billion

circulating supply, 38 million

no mining.

that means the banks are holding over 60% of the ripple tokens. you faggots are absolutely retarded.

38 billion. sorry. still over 60% you cripplefags.

Ripple the company holds 60% and not the banks. This means that when XRP is at $1000 and has a market cap of $50 Trillion, then Ripple Labs is the new head central bank of the western world. The kind of central banking we have suffered over the past 200 years is done. XRP saves the west and lays the foundation for stable growth for at least the next 80 years, perhaps much longer.

XRP has already won. Stop resisting.

I moved my gains to XLM. XRP was a good ride.

IM CUMMINGGGGGG

doubles confirm.

>if you only need to x10-x20 to reach lamboland this year but otherwise they're largely worthless

yeah cause its a milli or nothing, right, OP? who wants to make enough for a sensible car or a mortgage down payment just by fucking around on biz? sounds terrible

I can only hope this isnt true, im not big in ripple but it really cant be the banks if they pioneer this tech we will be owned

The real problem is people here are too ideological or too stupid to understand or even bother reading up on Ripple/xrp. They just her der on and on about the 'big banks' owning everything. Ripple us light-years ahead of every other block chain platform in technological proficiency, business application, and real world adoption. xRapid is literally superior to every existing blockchain technology by orders of magnitude. People here are so focused on memecoins and the dopamine hit from making a quick $500 that they don't see that Ripple is by FAR the best long term investment available right now.

2 things

it seems cheap to normies so it can 2x-3x next year

and normies think this is an amazing return

XLM will crush it

100% this, and alot of posters on this board are too young to drive.

>muh marketcap
Confirmed crypto illiterate
Lol sage

Same

I dumped it all.

Yes best thing to do is to buy FLASH

facts

It's not about whether you're right or wrong about what causes the marketcap, it's about the fact you can rely on marketcap to get a sense of something's ability to grow assuming it doesn't have uniquely extraodinary fundamentals.

If marketcap isn't a useful indicator then why hasn't Ripple just shot up to $30 and a 1trn cap as easily as it just went to $3?