Who here /amphetamine salted/ out? Feels good man

Who here /amphetamine salted/ out? Feels good man

fuck yeah user. got that addy twitch lookin for pumps

If I get a good trade I do another line. If I fuck up I shock my balls with a grill lighter. 100% no joke. Im like Pavlovs dog amd it's getting me huge gains

Just wait for the comedown, looove that shit

Ambien helps

What the fuck

lol what the fuck is this thread

weed helps with the comedown

The face of Veeky Forums

bath salts, salt lending coin, or u are an unironic gainlet

Adderall is great, but I don't wanna play the pill chasing game. Met the sketchiest losers I've ever seen in my life trying to get it outside of pharma. Gonna try abacus.

yeah im on that SALT m8 feels pretty comfy

Shiße!

I fucking love to smoke ice when I'm tradin. When I run out of spin, I'll slam some H to help with the comedown. Been on a runner since xmas

been redoing all day OP, I'm going to crash hard tonight and sleep reeeaaalll fuckin' deep tonight, and my stomach is going to fucking murder me when I wake up tomorrow. but im making money and thats what counts lmao

LOL

re-dosing*

post your blockfolio

not me because I can afford real drugs.

also shave your fucking head and lose some weight because no amount of crypto money will get that hairy unwashed penis touched.

My buddy has a receding hairline so he made himself look balding to test his GFs loyalty

True that, whats abacus?

Youve got brains of steel to handle that load

Whats a real drug?

Do any of you drug-filled degenerates have 6 figures?

epic post
epic digits
check'd

10k usd in btc, 1k usd in link, 3.3k usd in salt, 1.2k usd in neo, 1k usd in eth, 5.5k usd in ltc (current value)

Stsrted in November with some btc I found leftover on my old laptop from 2012 (silk road)

Ur talking like 6 figures is a lot in crypto

Paul Erdös — well known for his hyperactivity; his habit of working 19-hour days, even well into his old age; and his tendency to show up on his colleagues’ doorsteps demanding they ”open their minds” to mathematical dialogue — was one of the most prolific mathematicians who ever lived, publishing more peer-reviewed papers than any other mathematician in history.
His secret? According to him, amphetamines

Degenerate you say?

take the snus pill

smoking meth right now. made 1btc today on zrx.

kek i understand everything about this thread.

uppers + downers + chew + snus + mania + intelligence + fat NEETs + suffering chads

vry weird.

shit fuck i thought i was the only one getting wasted as fuck. I made 15k for a month. i am not FUCKING BLASTED ON METH, weed and 12 y old hibiki fuckk. I FEEL LIKE THE MORE RICHER I BECOME THE MORE I ABUSE ALL THESE DRUG SHITS WTF

sounds like you're having FUN buddy

>taking speed to trade
All amphetamines do is make you overconfident in your assertions they don't make you smarter. Modafinil is the way to go

how weed makes me

>If I fuck up I shock my balls with a grill lighter.

can you make a video of this? no dick, keep it tucked, just the ball zap

No drug makes you smarter. All they can do is make you 100% mentally.
I don't very much like modafinil though. I have a tendency to dig myself into whatever I'm doing on it and completely lose perception of other things.
By dig I mean that if doing a makes you do b I lose myself in b and forget about a. Depth-first search.

Modafinil is great if schedule is imposed externally, by interacting with other people or some other mechanism.

MONICA