SCAM ALERT

Never forget that Disney dumped this project because it is a piece of shit. Just look at how stupid the logo and name are. lol DragonChain

There is only one person actually working on the project and everyone else is an intern.

This was pumped by Pajeets who are getting ready to dump it on unsuspecting Veeky Forumsralies.

Just stay away from it, anons.

>FUDding this hard

$200 EoY

at least

you've complete sold me so

just ike tron and dent and xrb and link i can get rich off newfags

where do i buy this golden goose

>dumped this project
fucking lold
It was created for Disney's internal usage and then intoduced to public after testing real workload. I am sure they are still using it. And the team is soiid af.

Also bringing a legitimate ICO platform to the USA. This stuff is gonna explode.

Terrible attempt. Just doubled my stack.

if you buy something whos logo is a blue cartoon dragon you deserve to lose all your money

Ok but what part is the scam?

"if you buy a coin that has a blue cartoon ant logo you deserve to lose all your money"

holy fuck just checked CMC and market cap is almost $1B... neck and neck with VeChain...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no fucking way this market is this autistic

NEOs logo used to be a fucking ant you fuckwit. One day they will probably rebrand but it'll be too late for you at that point.

Tx just bought 100k

FUD ALERT

Someone is butthurt and the fud is strong lol.

can a dragon holder explain to me why I would choose to build on dragon chain rather than ethereum, neo, cardano, stellar, icon or any of the countless larger and better chains?

>an erc20 token will replace eth for icos

OKAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH

There is now an obvious sell wall to keep it down to accumulate. Hey whale I know your game so game on. Cya at $10+ short term.

If you judge a coin by its logo. You deserve to remain a poorfag.

This project is legit as fuck.

I am not in, btw.

I've seen some seriously retarded shit in crypto over the past 10 months but I honestly think this one is #1. i'm gonna pump this on biz from now to get more retards on board for the crash.

I'll never own this pedo coin

thanks just bought 100k

WTF i hate DRGN now