Thank me later

Buy DENT.

Massive sell wall which is supressing it to ~520 sats, low market cap, whales all over it, promising project with great potential to get picked up by massive telecom companies

Moon mission imminent, easy 10x or even 100x if you are patient

You can get it on kucoin, if you dont have an account you can thank me for this tip by using my referral code 7HuMyb.

Shhhhhhh I'm still accumulating

will dump to 400 in less than 24 hours

thanks for the fud but im not hungry

>low market cap,

850million is low market cap?

yes, considering it has a working product behind it

whalebro has been ripping you guys off for the past 24 hours

I see that it does indeed have a working ios app that you can exchange dent tokens for mobile data packages with on certain carriers, but I am not clear why any regular everyday user would bother getting dent tokens to pay for data, instead of using cash or cards.

The use case scenario seems to be, at the moment, as a DENT issued currency that can only be used to buy mobile data through their app. It does not do anything for the network or the user beyond get used to buy mobile data.....which you can already do with cash.

IDK, shill me on this a little bit? It's an interesting project, I havent seen anything else quite like it at all using blockchain.

and why the fuck would telcos partner with DENT if they actually intend to disrupt the structure of the market which their (the telcos) profit depends upon?

This.

They all sat up until 3AM last night, watching Whalebro play them. Then they watched the Discordwhales invite Whalebro in, which mindfucked them into believing the Discordwhales were going to help knock down the walls. In the end, Whalebro and the Discordwhales unloaded bags and the moon mission was a flippin' dud.

it was fascinating...i watched it for a couple of hours....i was convinced the entire thread was satire....that the redditier anons getting played, where just pretending to get played....best line of the thread was "I'll bump with you anytime good sir"

classic

dude im like, full, sorry for making you guys cook up all this fud but i just ate i swear

ITS GOING DOWN

small correction, moon mission is still a go

I got out after whalebro was fucking us to dump his bags. Get in DBC for legit gains

Joins Discord for Dent Pump

"THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP GROUP"

18 hours later - OK GUYS WE ARE PUMPING DBC NOW

topkek

They're trying to take credit for DBC's rise so they can dupe these clowns into buying their snake oil tokens.

So is DENT a meme or what?

Theyre all memes. I literally only bought these because they were 7 cents

DENT is actually going to be a good one to hold if you have a lot of them.

Enh... I had $70 in stray ETH still sitting on Kucoin. This was the cheapest damn thing on the market, and it was currently dipped down a bit. Whatever. I've got all my money in HODLs right now and the lack of trading is making me twitch like a smoker who just quit. I need my fix. In for 900 of whatevertheseare.

Of course it is.

It's only appeal yesterday was that:

a) Fucking morons thought an anonymous whale had their best interests at heart; and

b) It was trading at $.06-07.

Where is it today? Same fucking place...