BESTTIME TO BUY XRB

You didn't buy when t was 1,5,10,25 or 40.
But now that it's dipped almost 40% the last two days,
you think a good tech coin will last long at this price?

Of course not. Buy now idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-raiblocks-xrb-quick-guide-b3e4a58bb5af
youtube.com/watch?v=pBHRk2TRv0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Balls deep in. Whales are accumulating, this will moon again like no other coins has.

one word destroys all raiblock pajeets:

INCENTIVE

hahah checkmate

Please shill me on this. I'm invested too. It seems really good! Hope it goes a bit lower so i can use some other gains to put in. No more fiat. This will go into the history books.

nice try bag holder, "good tech coin" is the worst shill ive heard. kys

People selling their Raiblocks to buy FLASH check the orderbooks!
>Thank me later
Flash 10000% incoming

think this coin topped out desu, starting to feel like a massive bagholder

would wait until 1-2 days after binance release to see what the real price is could go to $50 or $15 imo

It's instant and feeless. What more could you pajeets want?

Buy FLASH!

Have they fixed the ability to DDOS it yet?

please let me in on your discord scam! I missed out on paccoin

Arbitrage scarcity.

Join this pump and dump discord and you'll know when to buy for the next RaiBlocks: discord(dot)gg(slash)uSxtZWs

Check it out.

hey stop that!!! dont post that here!!!!!!!

lol kys

Make a KuCoin account if you want RaiBlocks. This guy explains how.

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-raiblocks-xrb-quick-guide-b3e4a58bb5af

>Runs entire 3 Billion dollar market cap exchange on a single node
>Feelers
>Instant
>Quantum resistant
>Top tier dev team with a lead who rivals vitaliks autism
>Numerous updates coming soon
>DAG

Megamoon of 2018

Why would I? Get in on the PnD instead. We can hodl and dump on normies at the same time.

because I am doing fine on my own and why the fuck would I trust you niggers?

not having to pay 3%+ fees all the time for every card or digital transaction. if you run a business you can cut out paypal or visa or any card issues just by leaving a computer running at your business. something you are probably gonna do anyway. how is that not incentive?

I'm not "you", I literally just joined and am inviting people to get a timing advantage. Regardless, if you avoid being greedy you can get in on the action and at least 2x, start small until you see that it works.

Or at least that's my plan. I'm onboard for the next pump to give it a go :)

> Chart in clear downtrend.
> Impending Binance Dump
> Not used as a trading pair on any exchange
> Developers use cucks (thats you) to run their nodes to process the transactions
> Grossly overvalued
> not vetted
> no incentives to run nodes

so many sad newfags here. Kek.

I'm feeling the exact same way, and had the exact same thoughts with regards to the whitepaper. Here are my thoughts:

In the "Feels Scammy" camp:

1. Suspicious whitepaper
2. 14 commits on Github in a year
3. Notable leader is constantly referenced in this sub, but I haven't seen him show public support for this coin. Anyone can CLAIM some dude is supporting it.
4. Crappy MS paint graphics with superficial explanation as to why they're crappy.
5. Only listed on one exchange, really.

Reasons to think it's legit:

1. You aren't banned from the subreddit for voicing that it looks like a scam
2. Lack of pressure or buzzwords like "feel free to miss out!"
--------------------------------
More information about the team: Team is mainly in India and they are reliable and professional. To the team members, FLASH is their full time job, it's not some kind of hobby. There is a team in Vietnam who are very capable and quick to act too. The three figures at the rightside bar are three core members in the team.
-------------------
So they are literal pajeets. I was seriously looking to trade my XRB for Flash, but it doesn't look serious because of the reasons above (exclude them being indians, but seriously it doesn't look legit). If you compare the the activity in github between XRB and FLASH, the difference is enormous.

Do you see this board right?
They are fudding this shit up. You know what to do. Do it. Or stay poor

>> Impending Binance Dump
it dumped on kucoin idiot, everyone claimed it would dump on binance, but it did on kucoin, how can you not see that. Now you're free to buy.

Yes buy FLASH

flash isnt free

Muh research
Muh investigation
>Doesn't know Youtube or Chris Kitze
youtube.com/watch?v=pBHRk2TRv0g

Buy FLASH thank me later!
X 10000% incoming!

Enjoy getting dumped on faggot

Okay, enough with fucking FUD. VeChain got great partners, good marketing, a "sexy product" (which matters when selling your product).

I dont think there will be any pump soon, but it will come, especially when people understand the implications of the tech. If you have worked in a warehouse you would know that that sector alone is big.

It does solve a real logistics problem which will drasticly alter it for the better.

Why does someone say that Walton is better though? I dont see it. There will room for many different chains, but i think VeChain will do good regardless of Walt.