IOTA SHITCOIN

I HATE THIS FUCKIN SHITCOIN IT IS STAGNATED ON 4 DOLLARS FOR ONE MONTH NOW REEEEEEEEE

It's because the developers are a bunch of monumental faggots.

>buy IOTA
>get dumped on
top kek

Why have you been holding this for so long? I bought at little under a dollar and sold when it broke 4.

You’re wasting time.

Sell this
Buy more REQ and TAU

I BOUGHT IT WHEN IT WAS 4, BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD AT LEAST ONE DOLLAR HIGHER IN A FUCKINGG MONTHHHH

BRUH. y u buy this coin. u like being a gainlet?

It's really odd how the greatest news doesn't to shit to the price of this coin. And really, there was some great news all over december. This thing is in a clear, and heavy downtrend. Not sure what's needed to get out of this. If elisive Q isn't fucking melting all your brains away, this will dump harder than fuck.

I BOUGHT BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SUCH A SHITCOIN

actually im hodling because of this "Q" project that they are hyping since december

>inb4 already priced in

when you fomo you get homo'd

I dont want to lose money on this normie coin, if it hits 4,50 again im selling it

You're not going to get those sick 300x shitcoin gains on this but if you're willing to hold, this thing will easily 5x with the 2018 they have planned.

why would you invest into a coin that literally every single cryptography experts think is insecure with address that if you reuse, then you lose the money permanently.

what a fucking joke. so much dumb money in crypto.

which shitcoins coins should i invest to earn the money that I lost with idiota?

If you sold IOTA at a loss, you're beyond saving.

>burger burpcoin cavalry arrived
just great

I didnt, i will wait a year for it to peak and then sell it

excuse me? i think bitcoin is stupid too. iota is even more dumb.

I agree. I actually support the coin a lot and think it has a bright future, but I’m also in this shit to make money. When the project gets more steam I’ll jump back in but it’s trading sideways for now.