"It always goes back up" no folks. The last time these patterns were visible was in 2013...

"It always goes back up" no folks. The last time these patterns were visible was in 2013. Screenshot this when Bitcoin is sub 5k in 3 weeks. Everything will be bleeding from here on.

Also tether can't save you because look at the total supply/circulating supply. :/ it's over folks

the level of retardation is real

learn to read a chart holy shit

Every. Single. Time.f

>The last time these patterns were visible was in 2013

What about the last 182736 this chart has been posted in 2017?

kek

Shhhhh, it's okay, it's okay. We all know you are a faggot OP no need to be ashamed.

[spoiler]>The last time these patterns were visible was in 2013.
>btc price 100$ in 2013
>btc price 15000$ in 2018

wheew lad, sure is bleeding from here on, dumbass

I've never posted this chart before here. and don't be thats like the boy who cried wolf. just because its been said doesn't mean it won't happen. i mean it was SO ovbious it wasn't going to crash the other times it was posted. but it will now. screenshot this faggot

>doesn't know why it's falling
It's all downhill from here

it was stagnant for 2-3 years after that crash dumb ass. i hope people like you baghold coins for that long when you could be making REAL money in forex. loser

>doesn't know why it's falling
Yeah its called a correction. Cant run up from 10k to 20k that hard without paying blood for the blood god.

What books did you read to get into forex?

>2013
sure is lots of innovative tech to invest in, eh

enjoy watching people getting filthy rich from the sidelines, plebs

Bubble hasn't even reached normie money yet. Why so doomsday?

i read books

literally every hedge fund and ETF and rich fuck in the industry has buy orders from 1k-15k it will never make it past 9k if china destroyed every miner in the country don't be an ass

>it was stagnant for 2-3 years after that crash dumb ass
Because the exchange that accounted for 80% of the global volume pulled an exit scam taking almost a million bitcoins with them.
So how is that going to happen again? Explain.

I don't even like BTC. I don't own any cryptos but you should look at crypto total market cap for a more accurate picture friendo.

You're autistic! Just because something that happened before won't happen again, doesn't mean the threat of it crashing doesn't exist. Do you think Bitcoins growth wasn't manipulated by tethers.... Because it clearly was. Go do a few minutes of research and find that soon they can't print anymore tethers because the total supply will be reached. Once its reached, it's end game.

china is banning mining. crypto will fall off the planet.

Be smart with your money out there, user.

binance exit scam confirmed

miners are already moving to Canada

The scenario leading up to that crash cannot be repeated in the current market. So it should be ignored as it isnt relevant.

>Do you think Bitcoins growth wasn't manipulated by tethers.... Because it clearly was
It wasnt. The amount of institutional and normie money that has been flowing in since $1000 astronomically outweighs the tether that bitfinex issues to meet margin trading demands. If you did any amount of research you would know this but youre just a dumb fuck who will side with any argument that fits your view, regardless of their legitimacy.

okay well we will see who was right.. remember this

SELL NOW

Added to the list of retards who have been calling the top since march 2017.
You really shouldnt have sold back then... And I really hope you didnt a short position back then either.

I agree with you OP. I tried to tell these retards the same thing when it was 16.5k. There's no point in trying to help people who are born for failure.

>oh wow I made 30% by throwing money randomly at some shitcoin I know nothing about. I'm a financial genius!
Nope. They were failures before crypto and they'll be failures after it.

holy fuck my arteries

I came close to halving my money on the bitcoin pump and came close to quadding it on the bitcoin dip. Fucking retards who post this graph honestly. Bitcoin price is not the dip. Come back to me when you can run the same shitty meaningless graph against total market cap of crypto.

Why are all exchanges closing registrations? Because that much new fucking money is flowing in to crypto, hence why BTC is relatively stable.

Fucking spastic brainlets who think BTC price == bubble indicator

>only getting into forex now
Wow, you really think you're something special don't you

Prices don't matter, only your choices do.

Join the next Pump and Dump in 2 days here:
discord(dot)gg(slash)uSxtZWs

>I've never posted this chart before here.

Sure thing kiddo. We aren't forming a familiar pattern or anything. TA is just memes. Bear flags and support levels are just memes.

Yes sweetie and where's the "All-Crypto Monthy" you conveniently forgot to add

>He dumped his bags when someone FUDded him on "muh bubble" and now is spreading that same FUD on Veeky Forums hoping to make everyone else drop their bags so he can feel like he made the right decision

CLOGGING OMG SELL SELL SELL

Sure thing. What's funny is I got the same responses when I told people to sell two days ago. You just can't fix stupid.

Anyway, maybe you can think back on this conversation a day from now and realize how badly you fucked up.

I don't believe shit in TA unless someone draws some kind of animal representing an uptrend.

Are you for real. I made more today than I have any other day on BAT, Change and Opus. Christ alive not everyone got roasted as hard as you.

Still waiting on a all-crypto chart that shows us in 'return to normal'. I'll genuinely apologise if you can show me that.

2-3 years for 15000%?
Shit deal imo.

everything follows bitcoin. fucking newfags...

Why would bitcoin burst? Its used in every exchange. Not only that but millions of it are locked up in peoples wallets as tiny fractions.

it's not gonna burst, it's gonna bleed slowly to 8k and take alts with him.
Nobody is going to put any money into alts anymore if they see sea of red...

Tell that to my blockfolio. I'm not sure how to do this technically but if any user knows a way how to, I'm willing to bet 3 ETH spread amongst the faggots that total-crypto market cap will be no less that 20% of what it is now within 1 month from now.

You're the one's heralding a "crash". I'm not saying that it won't stagnate or many alts won't bleed out but I'm willing to take this on if someone can create a verifiable escrow.

Put your faggot money where your faggot mouth is

By within 1 month I mean at the exact point in time 1 month from inception of the bet

its already 10% down since yesterday. stop larping u newfag

Take the bet then

If you cucks are so sure its going down then go fucking short it and fuck off. Then when you cover your short at a MASSIVE loss, come here and show us the screenshot and cry about "manipulation" or "muh tethers".

>how is that going to happen again?
tether

Past performance future returns etc. It will go up or down based on whether people think it has a future, not because the graph is trying to match what the graph did before.

What part of what I said had to do with the future? It is specifically about the past you dingus.

I'm shorting it at a profit as we speak lel suck it coretard

Good for you big guy. You want a cookie?

You personally might not have but your street shitting friends have. Fuck off back to le reddit faggot

>stealth phase is plastered on twitter, talked about in the media and known to most

It's not over, but I think we might be getting ready for a world of hurt. I have a strange feeling someone is going to run away with all those tether dollars some day. Not sure when.

KYS op, you massive faggot