Anyone got predictions for which cryptopia shitcoin will take off next?

Anyone got predictions for which cryptopia shitcoin will take off next?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fluttercoin (FLT)

Sounds gay as fuck but it's going to happen.

DOT, WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYBODY NOT KNOW THIS SHITCOIN IS STILL CHEAP FOR AN EXCHANGE COIN AND WILL EXPLODE LIKE KUCOIN AND BNB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DNT?

Veros.

LUX

$DOT, once Cryptopia’s registration opens this shitcoin has a potential to moon. Potential because BNB and KuCoin has mooned and these exchange coins should do well. ITS FUCKING CHEAP NOW, DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN BIZ

Almost certainly LUX, huge potential, once biz finds out it will moon

Hush

They're doing an airdrop 1 to 1

DOT doesn't pay shares like the actual exchange coins, you mong. Cryptopia shares are CEFS and are pushing $7000+ ea. DOT is a fucking exchange coin that gives you breaks on your trading fees.

ELLA YOU MONGOLOIDS

Hasn’t started to pay shares YET, im going to stop shilling. I tried

tittie coin

Linda will 2x relatively soon

2x or 20x ?

SPANK

it's obviously spank. just got listed on bitfinex which is fucking insane when you think about it...

Regardless of the overtly ambitious goals, just look at the fucking TRIPLE-A grade team and the coin is cheap as fuck.

referral if you like
ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=161038

PoSW has a massive re-branding and marketing campaign for this quarter. its going at least 5x

>TRIPLE-A grade team
AHAHAH only pajeet !!!

SkinCoin (SKIN).

Only a 3 million marketcap, also has a working product as well (selling CSGO and Dota skins).

Looks like its in a pre-pump phase right now, steadily increasing price and volume over the past few days.

2x for sure, don't know how long the 20x will take but it can get there

A large bunch of European investment bankers and quantitative finance executives?

TRIPLE-A motherfucker.

How the fuck is Dentacoin maintaining its position

U seem comfy, pajeet or promising idk at this point maybe Linda fuck it

I have money on XBY on cryptopia, do you think there is better chance to moon with linda ?

DBC

>TRIPLE-A
The CEO is a half pajeet half armenian half french but a full douchebag known scammer....

Fluttercoin FLT. easy 50 cents

I'd say ODN but it's not a shitcoin

already 8x my linda comfy as fuck and its still warming it's thrusters it retraced back this morning after yesterdays warm up but its already recovering

What scams? Far as I can see on LinkedIn he and the rest of the team has some amazing career backgrounds

DOT
like any other exchange coin it will pump from the massive influx of new users. Binance and ttrex have closed registrations, and topia announced yesterday a 25% user increase in 3 months.
I'm selling half at x10 (2200 sat) and the other half at x20

What exactly does DOT do, is it similar to CEFS or what?

Dot isn't the Cryptopia coin. CFES is. Dot is a random shitcoin.

Odn

shhh

ODN obsidian

UFR

you're welcome

DOT is used by dev to pay for listing their coins on topia
DOT is also the cryptopia coin
cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
Also the tokenswapp to the UBQ platform just ended yesterday for DOT

unify wont stop going up but you dont listen

Cryptopia fee shares. Next kucoin bnb