ethgasstation.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From MEW?

yes

ethgasstation.info/

>he doesn’t use ltc to transfer funds
>pump it

I got you senpai

www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/72tctz/guide_how_to_cancel_a_pending_transaction/

cancel it then remake it but increase the gas price and double the gas limit

Nigger mine has been withdrawing from KuCoin for 2 fucking days

I missed 3 500% coins

How much to where ?

I got banned on sp for using that word today u believe that shit?

Which 3 coins?

>40 gas price
>tx go superfast
>no enought gas
>tx cancelled
>still has to pay the fee
>fuck
>20 gas price
>has been pending for 20 min
fuck this shitcoin this thievery FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>
Yeah, gettin' real sick of this nickle and diming

post txhash

Kid, you don't know true hell yet.

Maybe this is the cause for the great crash

Is it because of cryptokitties again?

Fucking hell, if you were sending $1000, and those 5X moons were sequential (and you sold at the right time), you would be sitting on $125k right now. That makes me feel a little better about the 30% moon that Fun had while I was trying to send Etherium from coinbase, but not much.
Don't worry though, we picked some winners and missed them, we can pick winners again when we have some liquidity on the exchanges.

I'm trying to get my ven off my ledger onto an exchange to sell. It's been around 6 hours

Lots of people complaining about ETH recently. I have 0.5 but I'm gonna sell my 38% profit.

Been waiting since friday for kuckoin to actually send me(the cunts say 'transaction succeeded' on the withdraw history page) my hard earned eth.

ahahahha I hope you starve to death

>blockchain cucks will STILL deny the need for IoTA

Don't I fucking know it mate. Luckily I still had some in each coin but not as much as I wanted. Anyway, the transaction is still not arrived so I'm never going to use Kuck coin ever again after this. Outrageous. They're still accepting deposits and adding new coins but 3 day backlog on withdrawals?