In light of the other personality type thread, I wondered how personality type affects your crypto gains, so:

In light of the other personality type thread, I wondered how personality type affects your crypto gains, so:

Post your personality type:
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

and post your gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where the fuck does reviewbrah live that still has old timer clothes stores

oh wait,
>goodwill
lmao

Im INTP-T

What's yours op?

Also not posting my gains because I'll be accused of larping but I'm up way over 1000x. (Though I've been in it for years)

Intj master race. Inb4 95% of the thread is other intjs.

and.. pic related
up 3,300% since august. im content.

ISTJ-T
Autist/Aspe

Several PDs too :D

100 seems like more profit to me tho. Why would i sell after the moon?

intp

started with 1.5k march 2017, now have 100k or so.

Oh gains 2k-16k since Oct

Everyone on Veeky Forums is gonna be INTP or INTJ
INTP here

Whats the N/S stand for then? I haven't done it in a while that's from an old test.

I’m an INTJ/INTP. Terrible for wageslaving, awesome for shit like day trading cryptos. I really don’t want to work. I’ve had one job my entire life and it sucked. Pretty much dropped out of college. I feel more confident about crypto than anything I’ve ever done before.

INTJ

>?? investment in March 2014
>portfolio now at $30k

not amazing but it was what i had left over in a wallet that i used for buying weed off silk road. i totally forgot about all of this shit until btc made that ridiculous bull run a few weeks ago.

INFP

used to be INTP before i got into pychedelics

55% of successful traders are INTJ.

kek

>INTJ
>ring finger longer than index finger
A-am I gonna make it, senpai?

INFP
1week only 2x
Would be about 5-7x but made alot of rookie mistakes...

ENTJ

How did I get this?

215k so far. Those taxes though.

Why the fuck cant he buy a suit that fits him?

Jesus christ this autism is incredible.

NVM
Portrait of an ISTJ - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
(Introverted Sensing with Extraverted Thinking)
personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html
It means I'm mental/aspe and a bit of a sociopath/daydreamer. Probably why I made a good salesman as i could read people but also hated working so I've had 1 years worth of work in 15 years lol.
Also why it drives me insane having all these ideas but no way to follow through REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he shops at goodwill and the dudes who left that shit behind were probably fat old men

Intj. Up about 950% on my initial but only enjoyed one moon trip. Now I only get off on figuring out crypto's meta and the vanity I feel when the system plays out how I thought it would.

I share your sentiments but I'm istp and it's been 10x over 9 months for me. I change interests rather quickly and need a lot of stimulation but not from humans

All my friends who browse Veeky Forums are INTJ/P, I guess that's common here (also it's the reason why this site is so good)

ENTJ here
Up 150% after one week in (DBC Gang reporting)

ENTJ masterrace
>bunch of virgin INTJs itt
BOW DOWN

Anyone else ISTP?

Calm down, all NT's are masterasse

>BOW DOWN
In trading INTJ's are probably more performant than us on average

i know, but i wanted to start an autist race war
then you ruined it by being all civil

I suppose needing to tell other people about your strategies might keep you in the game a bit longer. I know I'll stop after I run out of problems to solve. Might stick around until I can afford to quit life and rack up PHDs till I'm accredited to do what I want to, but your E might well keep you in the game longer. Time in the market and that buffet shit comes into play.

desu senpai i wish i could kill the part of me that craves external validation
i wish you even more gains in the new year

Feels good not to be virgin though

That poster is right. The NT 12% are the ones who made it here. We're probably the ones who walk away with more than the hysterical mob that follows.

Started in late Nov as BTC hit 10k. Inb4 normie. 3x my initial investment. Making plays for more, building the right network. Besides the lambos, I see crypto as a financial revolution that will resdistribute wealth and greatly benefit humanity.

WHAT THE FUCK
I clicked on this and all my LINK is gone!
Give it back!

ENFP
IOTA, Bancor
1800 to 20,000

ISTP. Held eth from $50 to around $500 and am now all in on link. I tried daytrading with some extra money but got burned about as often as I succeeded.

>tfw no like minded infp friends

Right here idiot lol

ESTP-A.

+2071% since 6/14/17

maybe i'm pessimistic, but I don't see crypto doing any good in regards to wealth distribution when it has become mass adopted.
People like Vitalik Buterin are talking about how poor countries don't have technology capable of storing a crypto wallet on a phone yet

Yet. But first look around you. ‘Rich’ people on this board who think they’re whales are actually just slightly larger guppies. I’m talking about the handful of indivuals with half of the world’s wealth. If we can successfully opt out of their centralized monopolies on monetary policy I think there is a chance to see real prosperity.

Who the fuck is this woman?

she's a lesbian, doesn't matter

she looks fucking disgusting

Also ESFP-A, apparently. Although up 1900% since December 1st 2017

entp-a Debator

started in november with 2500$ now 31k$

Don't care. does she have a name, i've seen her before?
She might. Not sure why i'm attracted to it.

How do I lose my anxiety and become the master race?

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /pol/

ISTP-A

7x so far in about four months.

ENFJ-A

20k gainz from 2k

interact with the world and notice how you are perceived by your "peers"
then take your rightful place at the top

but be sure to follow this guys advice first

ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

$320k cryptogains to date, started last year

>no Veeky Forums
>no Veeky Forums
>no Veeky Forums
Brainlet

INTJ here

149000 into crypto last year
sitting at 1.5mm in crypto

Intp, started with 5 k a mm th ago and an now at 35k

infp-t
90% introverted
60% intuitive
53% feeling
54% prospecting
61% turbulent

huh, 1 year ago i was isfp, and 5+ years ago i was intj

belle dalphine

INTP-A

ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)
2x, started mid-december

Thanks user

ISTJ
Up $80k since summer 2017. Would probably be 5x that if I wasn't so averse to risk/change in the beginning.

>INTJ A
>architect

is this why i dont have a gf