User, why didnt you buy the bat dip again? they were given to you FOR FREE!

user, why didnt you buy the bat dip again? they were given to you FOR FREE!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because im on kucoin and it takes fucking 7000 years to transfer my ETH to binance fuck

Because the whale is driving the price down until they are finished accumulating.

No point buying when it could easily go down to 5000 or 4000 while this whale is buying his millions.

>t. missed out
Im sorry, you can always buy in under a dollar still we must flush away children in this coin and before any big youtube names starts shilling.

DELEDE TISS

Protip Veeky Forums if there is a BAT thread on biz then bat is about about to plummet.

The more threads, the faster it goes.

I didn't miss out, I'm all in.

Still, my point stands valid that there's no reason to buy now when it's likely to decrease as long as the 100k wall whale is accumulating.

Good. I want to accumulate.

cup and handle formation forming right now. we about to moon again boiiiis

Post pewdiepie batmeme if you want to accumulate. He drives price down exponentially. Especially nazi pewdiepie, i have been using this charm for the last three days.

the ceiling is now 5800, they are gonna keep it bouncing off of that unless someone buys them out which is extremely unlikely, moon mission in lunar orbit phase. not worth the risk of selling now

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~45 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Own 300k BAT and still accumulating.

i bought 25k at the dip, gonna wank and call it a day. wake up tomorrow with 300% stay poor retards

Guess you weren't around when ethereum was $10.

Because I literally can't buy anymore due to reasons.

Feels terrible because buying BAT right now is literally printing money. At least I have 300.

>at the end of this week I'll be able to put more money into BAT
>BAT's price will have risen almost 50%

Please hit $10

Back to /pol with you. Neck yourself while you"re at it, dumbass.

It will hit $50 eoy. $100 with coinbase.

I know that feel bro
>waiting on a measly $100 of LTC to get to cuckbase so you can buy more BAT

BAT is the nazi coin you triggered nigger

exactly

FUCKING WEAK HANDS SOLD TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>posted on Brave

If you're the whale which is putting up 50 - 100k sell walls to stop it from increasing I sincerely hope you crash and die 2 days after getting your Lamborghini.

/this
we need pyschological tools to profile whales and their bots patterns (during the daytime)
im sure i can get some apis going, this is an entirely new level of stock and market analysis, will be very interesting to see this field develop in the future.

hodling until my stack hits a million, need about 100x for that. but I know it will fucking happen. this shit is going to be everywhere.

>babys first whale game
There is enough retards in crypto already he is doing us a favor

How is he doing anyone apart from himself a favour? He's keeping the price down so he can accrue millions and everyone else gets fucked for it.

....are you kidding?

Everyone else can accrue as well. The whole point is every accumulates, you just need to be patient, then the price will shoot up after all the retards and children fuck off because "muh moons."

Now sell me your bags, retard

>increasing volume,
>price stays the same
Its just normies transferring their bats to the rich

thats what happens when they dont even go to other coin websites like tron before they buy, dumb money

we all have to our part and educate them and work to prevent them from getting fucked over

Put up a cheap buy order, ended up getting 400 coins, someone fucked up

Yeah your mother did when she didn't get an abortion.

boom! roasted haha i'm new here btw

>tfw you buy a cheap coin based on the freshness of the memes and it works out

I fucking love crypto speculation, we're all going to make it (except for smal brain weak hand normies)

>the price will shoot up after all the retards and children fuck off because "muh moons."

Except the exact opposite will happen BECAUSE they will fuck off.

You really think you aren't going to get dumped on by the whale the moment they make anything substantial and crash the price?

Enjoy your bags and your doomed coin my familia.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/