Where does Veeky Forums meet women? I'm kinda searching right now and the offers on datingsites are shit

Where does Veeky Forums meet women? I'm kinda searching right now and the offers on datingsites are shit.

Not only that, but I don't even get responses or likes. Even girls that are like 22 - 24 who don't even earn money yet act all arrogant and shit. 1 in 3 women look at least acceptable, but 9/10 of their personalities would totally decrease the quality of my life. That just leaves 1 out of 10 out of 3 that I find acceptable enough to give a try. But these bitches don't even send a message back.

I get that they get a lot of requests a day, but I'm not investing in a 29 - 30 year old who's just trying to grab the last guy she can before she hits the wall.

I don't mind staying single, but if there were some better options, I would at least reconsider.

Other urls found in this thread:

backpage.com
youtube.com/watch?v=GyJNEZPm-pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You really think anyone in /biz meets women. All a bunch of faggots and pajeets

Just go out and read books in public. If you are well-dressed and decent enough looking they'll just come up to you and talk.

you literally need to be perfect. perfect body, perfect hair, perfect attitude, perfect NW, perfect life, and then MAYBE she'll ALLOW you to buy her dinner.

Shit's obnoxious. I'd rather stay inside in the dark with my gains until I can just buy one and tell her to shut the fuck up whenever I feel like it.

>Nice day to meet women!
>I know this library where some women come
>I'll just sit here and wait
>8 hours pass
>Well! Better luck tomorrow!

Don't tell me this is your life user.

backpage.com

See I don't want money to be the prime reason, cuz she'll be boring as fuck.

>he thinks he can find a quality woman in 2018
>he thinks the female market is not totally inflated
>he thinks he will be able to get a female at equal value to himself
>he thinks this isnt the biggest bubble of all time that will be artificially propped up indefinitely

I've had a lot of girlfriends, unless you hit all the marks I specified above, they'll start finding ways to criticize you, whether that's your money or appearance or whatever, they'll start nagging.

Best to just keep all your bases covered.

You sound like a woman
>I dont want guys to just like me for my looks, teehee

LOL wtf are you kidding. women NEVER approach. and certainly not if you're just reading books in public.

I take back my previous statement. Obviously the majority of Veeky Forums is on grindr

>not pumping and dumping women in 2015+3

Yeah you're not the only one. I've been in one for like 2.5 years now, and I just decided to go on a datingsite and it's gotten even more shit than before.

1. you sound like a fucking tool so work on that first
2. literally go out in public and do something, just walk your dog downtown like 15 girls will stop
3. talk to people irl you fag, i hope your not ugly sweetie

women are like crypto these days, lots of them are shit, only few are gems

Veeky Forums

Oh dude, it's abysmal. Just got out of another relationship recently. So sick of this shit I could scream.

Now I'm just embracing nihilism and staking my future on shitcoins. Maybe that'll make me happy. Seriously hate how modern women think. It's disgusting.

until the gems get PnD hard, then get bloated and crash

this

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~45 hours. discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

No I literally just go out so I can read outside. That's it. I pay more attention to the book than anything else. Sometimes I'll get coffee and read for 3 hours, sometimes I'll take the book to a bar and read while drunk. I don't fucking care who talks to me because I'm there to read my book. It's just that sometimes women will come up and flirt with me while I'm reading. Normies will also come up and make small talk sometimes.

Yeah if you are overweight, have /r9k/ hygiene, and a reddit view of women as automatons with preprogammed responses, then they will never approach you. If you are decently groomed, in good shape, and are clearly involved in whatever you're doing in public, they will.

Shoot yourself in the face and die

Any advice on picking up some MILFs or thirsty 30's? Where do those ladies usually hang out? I'm 22.

> get dumped by chick

> make crazy gains

i'm not even mad. these girls have no idea that they are shunning the future billionaires

Fucks sake, I thought things would be different this time.

Yeah but if that girl goes and flirts with every guy that reads a book, how the fuck is she trustworthy?

I've banged a good number of milfs from tinder

just make them feel young. they dont get a lot of attention so make them feel special

also be attractive

bars but not trashy bars or super high class bars

Easy as pie, just go to a datingwebsite or a bar where 30+ people usually come.

You don't want to be hanging out with them desu, you're bringing more shit on your table than you can ever handle.

>Where does Veeky Forums meet women?
>implying anyone on Veeky Forums meets women

You don't have enough money you fucking retard. Buy a lambo. Buy a mansion. Work out a little. Stop dressing like a fucking neet. Also go to exotic places and take photos of yourself in front of waterfalls and shit.

After that you don't have to do shit. Now make it happen faggot.

>tfw found a gem

Work on yourself be smart about where you look and in a couple years you’ll have a shot. They are out there.

backpage

>Yeah but if that girl goes and flirts with every guy that reads a book, how the fuck is she trustworthy?

muh empowerment

> My goal is to meet woman
> Tell her i make modest salary freelancing
> Keep everything in crypto
> Pay myself regular dividends whenever I need to pay bills
> Make her think I actually have a job.

This is how you do it senpai

So yeah, what you're saying is: Get women that care about these things so when you split up, she can take half your shit. Good advice fucker.

I'd fuck the one on the left. I'm sorry.

This

they are nuts. Fun to bang for a week or two, but they have the legit crazy

I'm not sure about the book reading example, but the only girls I've fucked are girls who've approached me because they think I'm handsome. Thank god, since I'm a fucking autist.

Dating a girl who was raised Mormon at the moment.

Literally the best. No dumb shit, loves hearing me sperg out about shit. She works the same well-paying engineering job as me. Met her at orientation at our first day on the job.

So uh, I guess get hired at a top tech firm and ask out coworkers.

>24
>doesnt earn money yet.
REEEDDDD FLAAAAAGG.
Also irl. Fuckin dating sites. Get friends. Go out with friends. Meet grills through friends.

You should be kys

I'm from NL, where can I meet the equilavent to this?

i once fucked a girl that looked like the one on the left.

love is a meme
real life doesnt work like that
enjoy some cunt giving you a hormone rush then trading up to a richer or more masculine man in a few months at most. after countless hours of needless bickering and soap opera drama of course.

if you're a woman and reading this i wont you to know that i don't like you. yeah, i know you dont like me either, thats good, fuck off.

Seeking Arrangement you faggot pajeets

I'm not gay, but I actually tried Grindr just to check it out and it's so much better than Tinder.

First of all, you only see a limited amount of men per day and it is all at the same time on the same screen. This means that there is no infinite attention whoring that can go on. You're forced to work with a very limited pool of people. Tinder also has right swipe limits, but girls can left swipe forever and almost never hit their limits. Even if you don't like the guys on Grindr, you have to work with what you've got.

Secondly, maybe due to the above, people are much more responsive. Even before I put up a picture I had guys offering to rim me or blow me. After I put up a picture I had a guy a little over 1000 ft away (Grindr shows how many feet away a user is) ask me to top him. I even had a 9/10 32 yr old tranny super desperate for my dick who straight up sent me their address when I wouldn't get to the point.

Thirdly, there is no attention whoring and people there have the full intention to meet. I never met with anybody because I'm not gay, but as I said before, I had neighbors ask me to come into their house and fuck then and I had trannies send me their addresses. Also, unlike Tinder, Grindr has a "for right now" option so that everybody is on the same page.

Anyway, I did learn that faggots are humongous degenerates, but this may be more the fact that men are humongous degenrates, and that it is actually good that women are so picky, lest we end up like this.

Get a haircut and clothes that fit
Start working out
Use your free time to get some hobbies to meet people and work on your social skills
Stop acting like an entitled baby

Literally liked every 30+ woman on tinder in my area. Not many older women on that here.

how do Mormon parents work? On the one hand they are the nicest people ever. On the otherhand they are batshit crazy and might be mad their daughter is dating someone from outside their cult.
Is that supposed to be an accomplishment?

I dont

I work on cryptogains so i can leave society

>I'm not gay, but I actually tried Grindr just to check it out and it's so much better than Tinder.

Shall kill self? What do?

Give it time. they need to have their hormones in the right place, then they get the fever

Because they don't approach you for reading a book. They approach you because they see you as attractive and occupied and flirt by instinct. A woman approaching men is not an indicator being a slut or a cheat. It literally just means they took the initiative to establish communication with you and want to talk to you. That's it. It doesn't mean that if you start dating they'll keep going around doing that and it also doesn't even mean she wants to date or fuck. Some people are just friendly and talk to random people in public. The point is that you are never going to be able to date or fuck a girl if you don't talk to her at all, so if she approaches you first that puts in the ball in your court entirely.

Haven't met them yet, but they know she's not practicing anymore and are cool with it, presumably they know I'm not either.

I don't think they're hardcore, special underwear tier Mormons, she grew up in LA.

Someone actually helpful? That's mad.
>Go gym. Girls are there.
>Make a friend and he will have a female friend who is attractive and not stuck up.
>Emo girls with low self-esteem.

>>>buying a dog

shit nigga what if he wants to travel??
Take his gainz to Thailand and fuck some hookers or some shit.

what is he supposed to do with the dog then??

OP, stop giving a fuck and they'll come. That is how it always works.

That actually sounds like a good system. And about girls being picky. This isn't picky anymore, this is pure entitlement from their side.

It seems you already gave in on the female propaganda.

She can only take half your shit if she has your private key.

Female propaganda? You mean self improvement? Stop blaming other groups for your failures

DONT FUCKING DO IT user! YOUR GAINS WILL DISAPPEAR OVER NIGHT! I MISSED OUT ON ALL THE DECEMBER GAINS BECAUSE I GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND!

>just sit there in public and read a book without being fat
>its that easy
thanks chad

I don't

I hope I make enough money to buy affection

Yeah but i don't think you understand that if she's that easy with meeting people, she's opening a shitload of doors to people. Take the example of girls on tinder that ignore multiple men against a girl that actively goes out to meet people. I don't see how this is a good female personality for a stable relationship.

Low-self esteem? Hasn't your dad told you to never stick your dick in psycho? He said that for a reason.

Remember megalads.

Once you make the cryptographic money the girls will come to you.

My dad is Muslim and told me not to stick it in any chick. I immediately stated fucking psychos. I don't know how to find a normal woman People please help me.

I don't know either.
I got to the point I quit pretending I'm too good for fat women.
I've nailed 5 chicks on Tinder and all of them were fat.
Just the other week, get a tinder date, go pick her up, she's fat AGAIN. Fucking sick of it but i'd never get laid otherwise.

I'm still holding out for a healthy girl for an actual relationship

Well I'm making more money than she'll ever make in her life. So if you look at that in the improvement scale, it'll be somewhere around a 10/10 appearance girl wise. The only thing that has to work out is matching personalities.

But meeting them is hard as fuck, so there's so little options to actually choose one.

You need to bring one home. He will not be happy. Break up and find a normie or religious girl. He'll be happy then.

You don't want to get stuck with the neon-haired tattooed & pierced chick that wants you to choke her or fuck her ass and then cries about it for 30 mins afterwards.They're fun but you can't marry them.

Its pretty easy. Use you gains to buy investment properties. Start an llc with a fancy name to hold the props. Name yourself ceo. Join the board of the local chamber of commerce and get your picture in the paper every other week.

Go to social events. Women will throw themselves at you. You'll probably have to show up in a nice car.

Just one angle.

Sounds like wife material.

the rate of disease in the gay community is staggering, i've seen the statistics. they're almost all massive sluts that have fucked hundreds of other men, almost never without a condom. maybe i should be happy women only fuck chads, concentrates any disease potential and dumps it all on the most attractive men. but heteros more often use condoms on account of birth control so that also keeps disease rates lower. also the ass is not made for sex, rips and tears and gets bacteria in the wounds, it's clearly retarded to fuck someone in the ass they poop out of. the tap water did this to them i think, gays use to be rare, not just in hiduing but actually phytsically much rarer i think. gayness is being chemically engineered into the population, thats part of why theres so much sexual degeneracy and imaginary genders now. also the propaganda in the schools of course. homos may seem to have it easy, but i feel sorry for them. poop comes out of there, literally sticking their dicks into shit

Goddamnit man, I did this when I was like 22 - 25. I still remember the feeling after i sobered up in the morning...

youtube.com/watch?v=GyJNEZPm-pQ

That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks user!

Requires a shitload of work though.

yeah but women only talk to attractive men. so if shes chatty with a lot of strangers it means she goes out of her way to find hot men to talk to all day. so... yeah. she's not gonna stay with you long if she can find a "better man" to "trade up to". which is fine if you're a top chad you have little to worry about

>You don't want to get stuck with the neon-haired tattooed & pierced chick that wants you to choke her or fuck her ass and then cries about it for 30 mins afterwards.

You're describing all my exes.
Where do I meet these normal women. I'm young and not even bad looking.

>get your picture in the paper every other week.
Are you trying to get boomers or something?

>I don't know how to find a normal woman
i think you'd probably need a time machine to find that

this is what happened to me but girl turned out to have a ton of baggage and a heroin addict

You're going to make my cry fool. They exist?

This guy gets it.

100% right about women being the biggest bubble of all time, 100% wrong about it bursting sadly. even cucked nation like sweden and japan where close to half the male population are virgins at the age 30 by choice, the women still refuse to change their toxic behaviour. swedes are too degenerate and enjoy free muslim cock, both men and women. honestly humanity will survive and it will mostly be the seed of the degenerates that live on. i wouldn't want my kids to live amongst such shit gene pool desu

slow clap

Did things improve man? I'm only 19. I know I'm a bit young to be porking tubbies in desperation but I would literally be a virgin otherwise.
I have never had a sex with a girl who weighed less than me and i'm 6' fucking 2" 170lbs

Would getting off my computer at 2am instead of staying up until 6am for no reason help?

watchu mean you skunk.. just go out and meet people.. hang around outside of playgrounds with your nephew

there's this cool new thing now called prostitution. it's brand new so you might have never heard of it

same, get away from these girls, I've had 2 already and both of them were shit.

I have no idea if there are even normal women.

It's like:
1. Tattoo'ed and/or colored hair psycho's
2. Hot superficial girls that post on instagram all day
3. Fat and / or ugly awkward girls
4. Older versions of the girls who still think they're young (MILF), but is falling apart with 20 cats (all psycho's)

That's your fucking choice. Fuck me.

What books do you tend to read in public /li/izen? Certainly something that does not require analytical study and short breaks to space your thought. Fan fiction, I'm guessing?

Maybe I should go to Sweden. 5.5" of pure Muslim cock right here

leolist.cc for real Veeky Forumsness men

what difference does it make? you're still a beta male with a low t jawline. only wealth can make you attractive to women now. so either fake some money or make some money if you want "love"

ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT IDIOT

they all want to be fake raped

>no sci-fi
>no fantasy
>nothing historical unless its historical drama
>no non-fiction unless its something retarded
just make sure you're reading something trendy, vapid, and cool. something with all style and no substance. the normiest book you can find. something chicks might like, but not something that makes you seem feminine.

as for specific titles i cant help you there i dont read garbage

Honestly it's the fat girls that are ruining it for us. We've let fatness become the norm so there's less supply of Normal chicks that actually look alright to go around.

gotta meet in person my dude
or lower your physical standards.

online dating, even in you aren't a muscled model, there are average looking guys who have Digital SLR camera of them on exotic holidays.
so become an instagram douche to do online dating

how the fuck do you read fan fiction in public? dudes talking about holding a BOOK not reading on your phone

No they want to be fake raped by the right person.

I'm guessing that won't be the case with my girl. At least not the heroin part. I'm apparently the first long term relationship she's been in (dated someone for a few months in college).

They exist but they're quirky. They're probably not going to wear a lot of makeup or spend a lot of money on clothes and makeup and shit but that's a plus as far as I'm concerned.