DBC

Listed on huobi soon

API READY

api.huobi.pro/market/history/kline?period=1day&size=200&symbol=dbcbtc

Free moon

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it has to be listed tommorow at 10AM and its 5PM now kek get a life newfag and dont larp you fucking fomo

10AM Beijing time you walnut. In 30 minutes.

It's a final countdown.

>what are timezones

Who else is thinking it'll dump big time when it hits? Nervous as fuck but holding what I got. Hoping for the best.

If it dumps it will probably rebound quickly from all those that buy the dip. I wouldn’t worry too much.

Why would it? They would at least give the larger exchange opportunity to buy, right? Heh...right guys?

Chinese couldn't participate in ICO. It might dip but not for long. I believe it will go 0.60

Brainlet here. Market cap is already 400m, so how high can this really go?

21K65

That's a shitty FUD disguised as FOMO. Huobi is top 6 exchange -> more volume -> price will go up

i believe huobi is not a top 10 exchange due to how much fake volume bots they have running still its a boost to get it on a bigger exchange.

Nigga you're stuck in August, 400m is not high at all anymore. This will be around 2 billion by the end of the month

this so much. seeing these coins sub $300m 10x into billion dollar marketcaps shows how fast things are growing

2 mins til 10am beijing time

Hope the rumour is true

Its RPX, GNT and SWFTcoin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Their site says 3 tokens in 3 days between 9-12.1

sauce?

THEIR FUCKING SITE. HUOBI.PRO

I looked on the site but only see this:
>"【100,000RPX Giveaway】Huobi Pro launches Neo Red Pulse (RPX) on January 8"
they haven't made their announcement, yet. Though it is confirmed DBC is coming on sometime this week, as seen on DBC's website.

Yeah okay where though?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Remember when $1B was a unicorn? Now almost the entire top 50 are at that or higher.