I have $250 to put into something. I know a long term hodl won't let me make it with that low of a starting point...

I have $250 to put into something. I know a long term hodl won't let me make it with that low of a starting point. How can I double my money in a week? And then double it again? Any coins to 2-5x ASAP? Poorfag wanting to set up a portfolio before Q2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIYdRX4syK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dogecoin, without a shadow of a doubt, is your best bet right now

motherfucker do you have something terminal?
what's the rush?

Try Appcoin if it falls back down around 15-17k

COSS, NAS, BBT user. GOod luck

Modum

No real rush I just want to make it like everyone else but I'm poor as dirt.

>$250
>invest
Come back with more money, way too little money way to late

10% a week gets you 40 grand in a year.
don't get greedy. stay disciplined. be patient. don't fomo. don't chase shitcoins like a headless chicken.

XRP

This is one of my plans. I only have 600 but i started with 100.

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~45 hours. discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

You're retarded. If he continues to dump money into HODL coins, he could have some serious money.

I was in the same position as you. Two days ago someone posted about LIFE, I put in my $300 and now its already worth $3050.

So it is possible. Thanks the user who shilled that

don't be retarded. put it in spankchain right now before it pops from the bitfinex listing.

in case you don't know anything about it: youtube.com/watch?v=DIYdRX4syK0

Double? UFR

BTC

I recommend QSP and DBC.

XCXT

xrp just dipped a fair amount but is climbing steadily. Not too late to climb on board.
It's cheap as dirt so your volume and therefore gains will be pretty decent when it rises back up.

I recommend DBC.

The reason is simple

>Being added to the LARGEST chinese exchange Huobi.

>At the end of the month there is a NEO conference the main topic will of course be Deep Brain Chain.

This is x5 by the end of the month. This will fuel your portfolio fast as fuck. Then you can diversify and do it all over again.

Good luck user.

trips of truth.

XLC might go 100x in a few weeks. Worth putting maybe 50 into?

But the altcoin bubble is due to burst anytime man.

It's just this month and then months of 5% weekly gains with fat old BTC