WHEN TRX SHRUGS THE FUD HOW MANY OF YOU WILL FOMO IN?

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/40034-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-china-endorsement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought 5,000 TRX a couple hours ago. Know this thing is going to skyrocket later this week when the announcement hits

2200 sats ATH 1450 new floor sometime this week. Most likely WED/THURS

People here still don't understand why the valuation is so high.

It has so many mentions because tens of thousands of people are realizing that they bought into an overhyped scam, literally laughing my fucking ass off at anyone who hasn't realized this by now.

kek. What happened to verge?

If you were right, Verge would be right behind Tron. But it isn't

Its as if people don't understand the target market cap RIGHT NOW is over $1T. You probably bought FUN, didn't you? Digital asset delivery and content platforms are HUUUUUGE and growing with insane CAGR.

does this mean buy TRX or sell TRX?

Buy TRX. People are FUD'ing it like crazy to drive the price down as much as possible before the announcement this week because they know it will never be this low again

I have 13k TRX.
Will I make it to Lambo Land bro?

I'm not going to buy into a coin that's already pumped thousands of percent and has billions of dollars dumped into it already for no reason other than hype, sorry.

Maybe a matchbox lambo

TRXbros are all gunna make it brah

>No reason other than hype
Please, user. Tell me what you're holding. Let's know what coins you buy that are more than hype.

more like dump harder than anything ever has

>$TRX baghodlers

lmfao Charlie fucking killed it hahahaha

TRX BAGHODLERS BTFO LMFAOHAHAHAHAHA

>t. 800 TRX
Mein neger.

Neither do you I guess
>because it's the Chinese connections TRX has, including advisors to the Chinese government that makes it so valuable.
I wouldn't under estimate the value of that.

>doesn't grasp the term bagholder
Every coin has bagholders after a correction. Please lurk at least 2 weeks before posting.

>projects building
>not hype
K den.

Normies don't know this. They just know the mission, and normies love the concept. Social media and digital content producers would fucking love to cut out Jewtube and such to deliver content on their own terms, while keeping their profits.

>thinks this is a correction and not a crash back to 0.01

>Normies don't know this. They just know the mission, and normies love the concept. Social media and digital content producers would fucking love to cut out Jewtube and such to deliver content on their own terms, while keeping their profits.

TRX is a good idea. Implementation doesn't matter because normies don't know anything about that. Just tell them TRX will cure cancer and watch it hit $10

Probably not, but if you x2 your crypto after TRX goes up then most likely yes

nigga is like a shrek vigil in her cos we gon lite it up!

>K den.
Radar Relay is already up and running.

WE'RE PUMPING BOYS ARE WE FINALLY GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT THIS TIME

Am I to learn from my lesson and dump next time we get up high? Cos I cant have my heart broken again

no it isn't

Those 26 transactions a day on the primary currency... wow. Looks like the market is so interested. I guess you were rigjt, you don't buy anything with hype.

Proven PnD group here, Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~44 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

kill yourself shitbag

Don't forget to buy the next TRX peak when Justin makes another vague tweet about partnerships hoping it will go up another thousand percent. :^)

It'll skyrocket before the announcement, then it'll dump after the announcement.

I don't need to buy any more user. I've got 1.27M from 18sat. But I'll definitely dispel your shit-tier FUD as long as you're here.

you fucks see this china endorsement?
inverse.com/article/40034-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-china-endorsement

New to cypto news and chatter. Been building stacks but finally listening to the noise. This how it always is? Not sure I could hang out too long with this bs...

wow. A whole 10 million people use JUSTin's shitty phone app. 10 million chinks out of a population of 1.3 BILLION. GTFO of here with that shit

dosent matter if the Chinks use app the gov is throwing money into it, and they got those jewels

only Veeky Forums mostly people talking about coins in dump or people shilling already mooning coins

Yep its always like this. And worse. Bye.