Oh my god

oh my god

what

strong coin

If you don't own this you are literally too stupid to make it.

its gonna go up $1-2 every day. $50 by next month easy

>Tfw all in on ICX

All aboard

We need to start a fomo campaign for the normies and retards on here who don’t own it yet

same user, holding since 1090 sats
how many you got

3200 ICX here, plus 40 ZCL

Alrighty then

no dumb money pump chasers will make it crash
let it grow steadily

any idiots who didn't get in- you still have time, once it goes past $15 forget it, youll be fighting off koreans

Will we make it through the sell wall tonight?

Is it too late to get in? Please be honest.

Mirin that bag. You're gonna make it user.
Now how many do you have faggot
Ofc not.

THE PUMP THAT WAS PROMISED

I'm in some faceberg groups and its already happening trust me. Dumb money is going to start flowing in like crazy next couple of weeks. We don't have to do anything

yap please tell me which coin(s) realistically should i sell all for ICX
ETH
LINK
DBC
VEN
NEO
DASH
GAS
LTC
QSP
GNT

All you FUDer's note you'll waist your breath. I'm HODLing Verge...

It really isn't. Don't expect $100 end of the month, but easily $20-$30.

Everything but ETH

FUCKING DIP DAMN IT. I SOLD AT 50K SATS TRYING TO SWING TRADE AND IF FUCKING MOONS FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>bitcoin rises
>keeps growing
>bitcoin tanks
>keeps growing

Once it hits korean exchanges and mainnet goes live, FOMO will begin.

Easily $100+ EOY.

don't call me a faggot that's not very nice

Jan 24th is the day the rocket actually leaves planet earth, this day is when the Mainnet is launched, the testnet tokens are replaced with real ICX and Koreans are able to trade on their exchanges, Koreans over value everything, this is a guaranteed $20/ICX by the end of January. if you buy today you can make profit as long as hold it firm.
fucking classic, when will anons learn that ICX punishes all who try to day trade with it? I've seen this same post at least 20 times in the past 7 days.

Everything. The only way to make it this late in the game is to go all in on shit you know will go up

ok

if my icx is on binance how will i get the real tokens?

send them to me i'll change em out for you

you gonna wait over the next couple days for it to dip again potentially or just jump in now?

Disclaimer: In same boat

I was day trading back around .0065 eth and I lost quite a bit of ICX since it just kept slowly going up.

Never again.

LTC DASH GNT. Also sell DBC when before it gets listed on a good exchange also.

is it really that late ;_;

say that to me in real life and not on the internet and see what happens if you do that then

now i get why people talk shit about Veeky Forums

Traditionally if your tokens are on an exchange, the exchange will swap them for you automatically.

You'll still "own" them. Right now you really own an IOU from Binance saying you have this many ERC20 tokens, all it will mean is theyll owe you the real tokens instead. Theyll upgrade the withdrawal/deposity after launch so that you can actually put it into a wallet if you want.

i try to come kik ur ass but i step on shit in your street buddy??

you'll send them, right user?
you wouldn't want to get hurt now would you user

I can tell you that you should absolutely not sell your Link.

If you don't have at least 100k in the game ya you are late and need start saying fuck diversication.

this delusion you have is FCUKED UP

>50% in icx for the past 2 weeks
not looking to diversify any time soon with that stack either.

I have 30k

Can I turn this into 750k this year?

Lol not a delusion. You poor fucks with 5k or less spread out in 5 or 10 coins won't make it.

YOU can’t, somebody more talented and smarter than you could

>tfw I dropped out early expecting the price to go back down for the rebuy but it HASN'T STOPPED MOONING

Holy fucking shit

Should I...

Should I just buy back in?

suck 720000 dicks
since 8 days already passed you need to suck around 2016 cocks a day
might wanna invest in some knee pads while you're at it

Yes. Just don't spread it out over a bunch of shit coins. Go 2 coins max with that much.

I'm spread across 5. When one moons hard imma sell high and spread across the others. rinse repeat ad nauseum. I all in'd already and did well though multiple times, the gains were huge. Might go back to that if this is shit

never again what? sounds like you should have been diversifying

Why would you swing trade this, it's been rising and then consolidating with volatility of 5% why bother?

wait till it drops a couple dollars...it should within the next 24 hours

Yes.

Icon isn't a shitcoin, user. It is one of the most legit cryptos out there and way too undervalued at that.

Do the math.

We might bounce off this sell wall a little....but I personally wouldn't risk waiting much longer if you want in.

we only need $150 Million more in marketcap to move up to rank 15 and beat out QTUM.

I was begging a youtuber to look into this shit for the past month and he just keeps going "yeah man havent really looked into it"

Has 100k followers and half his portfolio is BTC

jesus christ man

I went all in. 100% in ICX. But I only have $3k in total on crypto. I feel like it's steady, comfy gains, but not a moon mission.

We'll go through that this week like butter

Which YouTuber?

What price did you buy in at?

more like multiple scheduled moons, we doing like +$2 every 2 or 3 days recently.

FUCKING DIP YOU PIECE OF SHIT FUCK

I'm gonna make it, bros

Crypto Bobby. Sometimes I really think he has an antiquated thought process.

be patient, it'll happen

All of his fellow crypto youtubers are all over ICX, Bobby is either greedy or retarded.

13000 ICON reporting in, bought at 17000 sats

Half my stack was in around $7 and the other half got thrown in around $9.

I bought late and high but I'm still happy with the gains so far.

Impressive. I got 7600. Wish I had went all in but I pussied out.

guys I think it's about to take off

8500 ICON reporting in... wish I bought more after the ico.

tonight is emulating Dec 24/25 you can tell by the really tall green bar in pic related, when you see that, it means it gonna fly

It's gotta dip, right guys..?

newfag here. i used to have 450 icx (all in) and then sold 100 to go on raiblocks at ath..didn't end well. not sitting on 360 icx
can't believe i just fuck'd up this obvious moon mission. 1k lost because of fomo. fuck me

Literally feel the same newfag pain user.
I've been slowly recovering my meager stack ever since.

its not mooning wtf

I agree. A breakout may happen here soon. My eightball said maybe.

we can still make it bizbro.
i'm not selling this ever lol
it hardly dips, i can only imagine the pump once it gets listed on coinone

>it's not mooning

Need big money to come and send us back down. I think this is a heavyweight buying in now though tbqh

buddy i bought 47 ETH at $7 and sold at $15, these growing pains are sometimes necessary to teach us how to play this game. Keep on truckin m8

you make more sense when your talking about less but no way i'm going all in today. Shit I gotta sleep I have a cold and my eyes feel fucking bad. And I gotta do real shit and get it together for my actual career.

I CANT STOP YELLING "NIGGER!"

No, but really why is this coin mooning?

Proven PnD group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pump in 43 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Comfy $2 purchases here :)

how did you sell at 15$? it's not even close
also if you can play with 47 eth you already made it user

you dumbass he bought 47 eth back when it was seven dollars

Moon mission aborted

impressive

we're trading sidways, breakout imminent
question is up or down

historically icx breaksout up but after ath dumps down so we may be going up

12 billion market cap before EoM. Cap this.

Do you want to shill the coins you're holding? I recently got in with 5000$

ITS GONNA BREAK OUT

LAST CHANCE TO GET IN NOW!!

RANK 15, WE BIGGER THAN QTUM FAGS

Flash crash just now? Wtf

and there's the breakout

that EOS vaporware shittoken is next.