Buy-up-to Price: $65
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Bittrex, Binance, KuCoin, Huobi, HitBTC, Liqui
Store It On: Qtum Ignition Wallet

Get in lads

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whalegate announced QTUM buy up to 65 as well.
This is going parabolic soon

TEEKA-SAMA SAVE ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

teeks gon teek. spreading that normie money again

Leggo

SALT and QTUM today? I can only get so erect. lets goooooo

They didn't pick QTUM. Nice try OP.

Its Dragonchain

Why do you thinks it’s DRGN?

he called both coins

what's their discord ?

It's real I just got an email from PBC. He called DRGN, QTUM and WAX for shortterm.

errm, yes they did

because user was at the same conference as him this afternoon. There was a a thread earlier.

DRGN, WAX, and QTUM

QTUM 3x by end of January

this
picked up 170 QTUM.
This gonna be gud.

fucking in

teeka blogged about it ~5 minutes ago. trust.

Who is teeka? Is this a pump and dump group or will they hold DRGN for a while?

Pump and hold

Well then I am the happiest drgn holder in the fucking world. Can someone link to this blog where he posted it? I want to see what his targets are.

Newfag detected

cool advice teeka but im going all-insies

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

whats the sell price at boys??

Never

WHERE IS THE BLOG POST ABOUT DRGN

When teeka calls a coin, you dont sell that bad boy til x3 minimum

TEEKA YES GOD BLESS YOU! MY BAGS ARE SO HEAVY! I'M FINALLY GONNA BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'M DOWN $25,000 ON THIS SHIT COIN!

anyone have a quick rundown on how to stake QTUM on a windows PC?
or do i really need to install linux for fucks sake

KK boys how much qtum do I need to make it, gimme a specific amount if ive got enough im going all in, teeka teeeekaa

QTUM was on the list, as well as XVG, DGB, SIA and 1ST

someone explain teeka. explain this palm beach confidential. show me the blog where he posted about dragon. educate this new fag, please.

dont buy in and watch the coin, will be the hardest lesson you ever learn and youll never make the mistake again

What do you mean?

Qtum is low rn

Okay, I'm in

Teeka never picks my coins!

Look like Teeka lost his market influence now

>xvg
>teeka madeeka rasmala
carry on

wut

Sigh.

Alright, Teeka you better be right, I'm moving my XMR stack into this.

yeah shit is not longer special

it doesn't even moon any harder for that 20% teeka scrape

"get on huobi and kucoin!"

people - chirp

wax & drgn already popped....check their charts for 1 1/2 hours ago

Fucking Google something you retard. Also, people pay 3000 a month for access to those reports. You re lucky someone showed the qtum one you nigger

Correct, 38% down in last 24 hrs lol, that coupled with teeka shill... strap in faggots

Seems volume is abnormally low and whales are putting up and moving massive sell walls. What's really going on here.

Sh

Just buy and wait 3 weeks who cares about what's happening wight now
He recommended cnd @ 6 cents and xlm @ 21 cents recently. Check the current prices.

Salt didn't rise much though. How much do people listen to him, and does it usually come as a big pump or over a few days? I stupidly bought Salt as a swing trade because I thought it was low and going to rebound, and I'm still at a 15% loss relative to ETH's growth.

>buy QTUm after its massive pump and dump

wait waht?

i think qtum already went a couple of hours ago at the same time as drgn and wax....there was some green lines....not dramatic

anyone care to 2nd guess?

Seems or only moved a few percent though

Wtf I get pbc alerts and this hasn't popped up

Qtum went up because it partnered with a huge Chinese company. Does anyone know when the actual PBC is released?

I just got out. This seems fake to me. Every other pbc I have bought into in the last few months have popped like crazy. This is obviously a scam post.

How useful do you find those alerts? It would seem the only way to really profit from them would be to have whatever coin before they are sent, else isn't it just like chasing any other pump?

Coinmarketcap is no longer including the top 2 exchanges in the average price which is part of the reason for the drop

Does anyone have a good discord or telegram for pbc leaks? The one I'm in hasn't posted this yet, so either op is a faggot or my leak guy is sleeping and/or a faggot

So QTUM and DRGN confirmed ? So many goddamn shills on /biz I don't know who to take seriously

drgn and wax confirmed a couple of hours ago...i road the drgn

check drgn and wax charts 1800 west coast US time