YOU'RE MISSING THE MOON MISSION

Why didn't you buy in under a dollar? Everyone told you to do it. If you don't have UFR and CAPP by now, you're missing out on free money.

WE ARE MOONING

1.80 NOW

3 SOON

Get in quick, it wont be at this price long

Yeah just FOMO'd fml

Where can I get it other than cryptopia which is closed to new users?

I will see you guys at the top, Just funny that people would rather buy TRX at $0.15

Sleep on it till tomorrow when the price becomes stable and then hop in

many people make the mistake of buying stuff just cause it's under a dollar. Your 2 dollars of UFR will take you further than your two dollars of TRX.

It was listed on EtherDelta but it doesn't look like it's been getting volume, or maybe try bypassing Cryptopia. CAPP is also ready to moon easy 2 or 3x

well market cap is everything and this has room to sky, looking at about a $80 coin when it hits $1b

Idk if I'm brave enough to do that, I got mixed feelings about this coin. Yesterday I held almost 7k of them, now I bought back in and only have half of that. This makes me so angry aaahhhh why do I have to be this way.

is this growth sustainable or are we moving too fast?

HOLD'n UFR, COSS, and Lamden. Max Comfy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY SIR so much potential

this shits going to the orion belt

Just sold. Cheers for the good pump biz.

No, look at the fucking circulating supply and market cap. We haven't even begun to move.

This UFR fire rises get in or stay poor fags

lmao @ ur life kid

Holy mother of god: are you guys watching this shit???

Get in quick, 100m cap soon

I bought in 4 days ago thinking it would 10x in a month but did not think it would move this fast.

praise god

Brother we're fucking mooning almost at $3 holy fuck

>tfw too dumb for etherdelta
HOW DO I BUY AHHH

Skipped 2.10 and went straight to 2.75 holy shit.

who are these fucking idiots selling small shit below 19000?

HOLY SHIT BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf this went from 1% of my portfolio to 5%

Well, they're fucking idiots. Who would sell something that jumps from $10m MC to $40m MC in less than 2 days. Shit's fucking mooning. It's a rank 400 coin, we've seen little coins like this go up thousands of percent in a week

WHERE TO BUY
FUCK SCAMDELTA
I REFUSE TO GO THERE

>bought in 4 days ago
holy fuck how high are we gonna go??

it is ironically less scammy than all those other low volume exchanges.

Did I finally choose something right anons? This seems like a surefire moon at this point with tons of potential left

cryptopia

and from now on just search the coin name on coinmarketcap and click the markets tab

I would deff give EtherDelta a shot until cryptopia starts doing registration again. Soon it will be listed on different exchanges and you can transfer it out. EtherDelta kinda sucks though

Yes you did, 19k sats on cryptopia and people still buying in. The hype is just starting

do i sell upfiring now? this thing isnt going much higher is it

Worst idea of ur life

SELL PLEASEEEEE, you will miss out good sir

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT JUST JUMPED 1USD IN PRIC

what app is that

You should have listened.

500% in two days.

Get your next 500% now.

This is insane. Already up 50%. Welp I guess I missed this moon mission.

> mfw saw this at >7 mil marketcap
> didn't buy in because "lol who would want a torrent system that doesn't do video and charges you"
Now that I think about it, I still don't know why this is mooning. Fuck you, Veeky Forums

Should slow down in a couple hours and pick up tomorrow again

video is not available until full release to keep everything light. also here is a free pic

I bought 480 at .77. I feel awesome for once.

Now it is down to $2.09 which is more appropriate prices. I reckon it will moon the fuck out if this coin lands in either KuCoin or Binance.

Still huge gains, glad we set a new high tonight. If it hits a big exchange like that, we're hitting at least $5-10

its a browser portfolio called cointracking, im pretty sure there are better ones so dont even bother with it

looks nice than what i use now, ill look into it

No UFR faggots straight through core

I bought the 2.7 spike fml

got fuckin JUST'D, thanks you fucking dickheads now im stuck holding bags, bunch of punk ass mutherfuckers, FUCK

Time to buy bags of Veeky Forums?

Surely it was obvious how hard these pajeet shills were memeing - its just a shitty dump coin

you will make it back in 2 days don't worry bro

Pump n dump

ur a good lad

Whoeveer bought the top don't worry. Look at the MCAP

You'll 2x in about a week

i agree