I'm giving you guys this odd little tip now. Haven't read about it here yet...

I'm giving you guys this odd little tip now. Haven't read about it here yet. I'm working in the art field now for a couple of european galleries, and this is being discussed as a hold for some of my clients/digital gallerists. It's the first art project in history with 100% definitive proof of ownership. Think about what "first mover advantage" means in terms of artworks. Think what this will be worth, regardless of how our bubble goes. This will not be one for the huge quick gains. But it will be one for the unthinkable ones in a couple of years. Only 10.000 exist. (Think of only 10.000 Tokens) Thank me later. (Brainlets: Read Filename)

Other urls found in this thread:

larvalabs.com/cryptopunks/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
killyourself.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

larvalabs.com/cryptopunks/

I hope at least someone reads this.
Art is what makes millionaires out there.
You should at least hold one of those, I'm giving you the hint of a lifetime here.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

What are you saying? That these pixel faces are going to be worth millions?

oh great, another lame ripoff of crytokitties.
I shall invest my life savings and inheritance forthwith.

This has been around way longer than this cryptokitties bullshit. This is not a game, but a serious project by 2 devs that already sold projects to Google (Android) programmed on the Ethereum chain. And yes, one of those will at least be worth 10-50k in a couple of months/years. Only 10.000 do exist, no more will ever be made. Think about this in terms of value for galleries & art collectors.

Poor effort. 0/10 for originality. I feel I could achieve a better result by releasing shit from my arsehole.

>It's the first art project in history with 100% definitive proof of ownership

No it's not m8...

In a couple of years (max) the crypto bubble will burst and all the worthless shitcoins will be worth 0. Including this one.

This is fucking retarded desu. Sorry op no offense to your pixel

You guys can stay deluded if you want, I just wanted to tip off some clever guys here that this is actually being talked about and I work in this fucking field. Yes, everything can go bust, especially then it will be worth a lot because it will stand as an artistic symbol for the failure or bubble of blockchain. This is how art worked the past hundreds of years and this wont change.

Art is how pedophiles launder fiat user and modern art in 20thC USA was a CIA psyop. Don’t even need these dubs to prove it.

I definitely like the idea of a limited supply.

I've made 5 figure gains so far, so why not, I'll buy one of these for $50 and see what happens.

Any idea which ones would be the most highly valued?

OP

The biggest moment of your pathertic life here.

I'm glad I left this shit to pestcontrol.

KYS and fuck ripple

Mate, I'm sure you've already been told, you're wasting your fucking time. Fair play if you make a quick buck hawking this crap, but I doubt you will.

nomsayn

Holy shit, Hitler trips absolutely confirms

May your gainz go interstellar

I'd look for a pretty normie one, maybe with kind-of rare attributes. Got myself 5 of those aswell after talking to colleagues in Basel. Thats exactly it, whats 50$ for us with our Cryptogains when this might be 10k in the future. Who knows. But only 10.000 limited artworks is a fucking interesting aspect.

>KYS
>killyourself.network

LOL

>Dont even need dubs to prove it
How about these trips then?
>check'd

>It's the first art project in history with 100% definitive proof of ownership.
nope, try dragonchain's first ICO, look lateral. they're doing exactly the same thing.

Onlty that this is around since before last summer.
Whatever, I tried to tip you guys off, do as you please. I personally thought most of you wouldn't see a super cheap opportunity in the art field anyway, but it was worth a shot.

yeah that was the turf wars exhibition faggot