Help me 10x this shit and I will give you 5%

Help me 10x this shit and I will give you 5%.

Other urls found in this thread:

thorcalculator.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just hold nice portfolio

All in dbc now fool

Get all in DBC, atleast for the next week. Easy 3-4x.

Dump COPP for DRGN

Why do you have so many coins you nigger? If I had that money I'd coordinate moon missions so when one moons, I dump it into another and repeat.

It wouldn't even need to do like 5x, just a 40% rotating would be enough to make it in like 3 months.

Cuz I don't have time all day to follow what's the next moon mission.

>How to lose it all on one shitcoin: the post

you literally need to get at least 10k ven and you will make in user

Moon missions take on average 2-3 days. You can just create a spreadsheet in your spare time.
You can do this with 30-40% of your funds.

I've been considering diversifying out of xrb so this maybe an option.

UFR might just do it. Good choice sir.

> (You)
>Moon missions take on average 2-3 days. You can just create a spreadsheet in your spare time.
Agree here - I need to get more organized and focused.

Don’t sell your XRB until the end of January at least user

with 10k ven user you can run a node and stack made paper. make money while you sleep user.

Interesting, another vote for ven. I'll have to consider it. Thanks.

Bros I don’t want to wageslave anymore

Block-Array ICO
US WABI but better
$8M marketcap almost reached

Ven and Link. You made it user.

VeChain node and you've already retired user

How much do you make with 10k VEN?

Some coins are extremely technical, so they follow a rhythm in terms of structure that can be done via Elliot waves. But, if you learn cyclical timing for stocks, you could perhaps predict, up to a point, times of breakout. Or you could rotate coins that mooned 30% into a coin you like but is heavy in the red. Like I mooned off Strat and OMG, I can put it right now into XLM because they mooned pretty far from each other. When XLM moons, I can return it to the others or even just straight BTC or ETH is they are due for a run. Once you get established capital, you could just leave it and forget about it desu .

Bought VEN at $0.45 and accumulated more on the rise.

I've heard others mentioning about Elliot waves but never looked deeper into it (I'm not so much into technical as I always think they are hogwash). The cyclical nature of ups and downs does seem pretty relevant with cryptos tho so I'll research a bit into it. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah i'm learning cyclic timing, the thing with bots is that they react to certain market pressures and some of them react at times where it's predictable. Otherwise you can always go with media driven boosts. Using crypto calendar you can see what coins will get the biggest news for the upcoming months so you can get in early and then just HODL until the news. Right now STRAT, ICX, and VEN have huge news this month, so they were safe choices in the last two weeks to hodl. Once news breaks and you get the % you want, you can bail and choose the next months coins. That's an easy way to get money going off of hype and just planting yourself before FOMO if you're not up to reading charts.

I've got same qn. I need 3200 more to reach 10k.

Sell everything and go all in on ICX or VEN

The rest will eventually crash.

.>6133777

thorcalculator.com

Assuming THOR is worth 1/2 of VEN like NEO/Gas.

If VEN is worth $100, you make 2k per week.

If VEN is worth $1000, you make 20k per week.

gtfo of btc

Would THOR really be 1/2 price? I've read some where that people think it would be quite a bit lower.

do this for me, and ill hlep you