1.3M AWAY FROM REACHING HARD CAP

Biz I hope you at least take a look at the whitepaper for this ICO, not even gonna shill it DYOR you lazy kunts it will be worth it
hard cap is just over 8M it is a logistics token.
If anyone who has actually read the whitepaper I will discuss but not gonna spoonfeed the brainlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
medium.com/blockarray/how-to-buy-ary-tokens-without-metamask-c86981b9f5a2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can confirm. I invest in people and the team seems legit. The concept is not extremely complicated so the white paper is pretty easy to read, but it has potential. Still a lot of questions but that’s part of the fun.

I just don't see how this ICO has an edge on competitors. There are a lot of crypto solutions for the counterfeit product problem in import/export. There are already existing solutions to this.

They are not only targetting counterfeit products that is an example use case read the whitepaper, they want to create a decentralised rating systems for 3PL companies and insure that businesses can audit the supply chain to make predictions for the future more accurately, also they seem to focus on GS1 barcodes for compliance with amazon/walmart standards for suppliers. In addition to this their app is to be used to aid businesses with ELD compliance which the chink/euro coins willl no taddress as they are unfamiliar with these regulations

They're also incorporated in the USA, advantage on that market

How much does 1 ETH give you?

How the fuck do I buy it? I just filled out some application. You're saying we can pay now?

roughly 4k

What were the bonuses for pre-sale, and are bonuses withheld for a time?

This was confusing as fuck for me too. They have a guide to buy it using MetaMask, look into that

I don't use MetaMask, I use MEW. Can I simply send to the contract address?

nvm I figured it out, but I don't see a counter that shows how much is left until hardcap fills. Is it 3m?

I was gonn buy but now that Veeky Forums is shilling it i know its shit.

Yes exactly more familiar with regulations etc, Dont get me wrong I expect the asian coins to be the big players in asia, but they are not direct competitors and 3PL is huge in USA also if asian companies are importing to the USA they may use block array for Bill of Lading customs etc
4731 ARY+ 15% bonus
Yes follow the instructions its easier with metamask

Thanks for the responses. Maybe I need to give this a second look.

when are tokens distributed? the 16th still? or will it be earlier

whoever shilled this earlier today thank you.
im a dispatcher in a low class logistics company, they have fed ex and amazon contracts, this tech is amazing and will solve so many retarded fucking problems, if youre in the industry you know how big this shit could be, i wish i had more eth

there were tiers
Tier1 10ETH+ 35%
Tier2 1ETH+ 20%
Teir3 less than 10%
ask on telegram about withholding
They said 1.3M remaining in the telegram group
Some non shit coins are shilled here eg antshares

so you get the tokens immediately??

bonus may go up depending on eths strength at the time of release?

Also Beta release is in Feb already as they've been working on it since May 2017

i did, i wish i could buy more

Bump this is low cap gold and its about to expire

No problem obviously dyor read the whitepaper and only buy if you believe in it but IMO it is solid as fuck and they know they don't need to shill it to trader fags so are probably going straight to 3PL companies/amazon instead of pajeets hence low hype
tokens distributed immediately, unlocked on 14th
Yeah people in logistics know, also the coding is solid, also I don't think amazon/fedex are confirmed so don't want to shill bs as it sells itself and will likely get good contracts anyway

30% hold back? Yeesh.

are you not concerned by the team at all? Only 4 guys, just one of whom has an impressive resume

i have a feeling they will have those contracts this year, amazon outsources to so many shitty companies, they will invest in this shit

sorry Im retarded, 15% bonus was presale
I think bonus changes based on ETH value but double check on telegram

i think they are sincere and have put everything into this project, all they need now is someone like me to help market it. something something pic related

What is the hard cap?

I hope this is the next Lamden. I can't believe I fucking missed the ICO after seeing that post super early.

Maybe if they accepted less than 1 eth. $1k is a lot for a mimum deposit

Amazing time for ICOS
Blockarray is going to be fucking great
Same with Magnalis
magnalis.network
30 cents per coin, 100m supply, going to hit fucking $10 when it hits binance in june.

GIMME DA MONEYS

if you do that I'll unironically send you 20% of my profits

At first I was but this would be a bigger problem if they didn't already have a beta app, since they do have one (which according to telegram they are in testing talks with a trucking company) the fear of them not delivering is gone. The only issue I see now with the team is in networking as they are less businessmen more programmers however I'm sure the amazon guy has hookups there and also the community can help with that due to the project being low key= only serious investors who reseearched =no pajeets

pretty sure that was me breh, just share the gains

true i hope so they legit deserve it
8.7M
I think they do but ask on telegram to confirm

i already sent sam a few emails

Pretty they do. You don't even have to go through the email whitelisting, just this medium.com/blockarray/how-to-buy-ary-tokens-without-metamask-c86981b9f5a2

But I'd ask to make sure.

>YOU BETTER BUY INTO THIS
>HERE'S THE NAME
>I WON'T TELL YOU WHY THOUGH
very convincing OP, I'll totally drop everything and get on this right away

pretty sure that was me breh, just share the gains

they do man just fill out the form with anything for some reason it wont let you fill out the form without saying you are purchasing at least 1eth

He told you to DYOR. Or do you need to be spoonfed?

wait why do you need to fill out the form? If we're sending to a smart contract that will give us the tokens automatically, why is it necessary?

>I can't be bothered to tell you why it's so great, but I did make a thread about it!
low effort

Admin on telegram is a bit of an odd ball. Mus tbe a stressful af job though.

fucking entitled low IQ brainlet

i gave a brief overview of what it does so if people are interested they can read up, if its not their thing from the brief overview then they can ignore the thread.
I'm not going to shill it i gave you enough to dyor then we can discuss it instead of me providing mundane info to leeches like you who are too stupid to process it anyway
fuck off back to bazinga/dadi cuck

fuck yeah, answering the same fucking questions over and over and still maintaining political correctness is homo

so what exchanges is this vaporware meme going to be launched on?

wojaxtrex

Brainlets like you two don't even fucking deserve to make big ICO gains.

>raised so far 1.9 million

i think you may have these values around the wrong way my man

I researched the background on one of the developers and "Yuri Senyut," one of the ONLY developers on the project, is an ex convict for felony fraud. Good luck to anyone who buys into this pajeet scam LOL

Can’t buy in now, will it be sold out in 2 days? Waiting on my bank transfer

Lel, you were saying?

should be good

alex, what is sarcasm

Not sure yet
No check telegram
nice try for a brainlet, there are multiple people with that name, he was in employment since leaving college no breaks, this wouldn't be possible with a felony conviction this info is available on linkedin and easy to dig into

is it... is it fucking vechain but at an immensely smaller scale?

i simply refuse to invent on two coins with the same fucking concept.

source or fuck off

so the website isnt up to date then?

Spooky, sam.

Fucking retards put FUD on Lamden ICO. I'm nearly 10x on that and this will be the same. 10eth in to both you morons stay poor and missout.

In today's market fundamentals don't even fucking matter, it's just hype.

>i simply refuse to invent on two coins with the same fucking concept
There's nothing wrong with hedging, and it's a large enough niche for competition.

No similar but different markets and use cases Block Array more aimed at truckers in US specifically also solves ELD issues unique to USA
its like comparing linux and windows both are OS but for different users

I wish i was sam, then i could give myself a job at block array

No they are getting a new one and doing a big marketing push in 2 weeks
source: telegram

Let's take this baby to the moon!

2483 ETH left anons

where the fuck are these numbers coming from? 2.4k eth is 2.5m dollars. OP said 1.3m left

>dont have an eth to cash in
:(