Going to college soon

>Going to college soon
>Can buy 100 pills at once

How easy is it to push pills in college? Has anyone here done it before and succeeded?

you motherfucker give me your dextroamphetamine or I'ma cut you

I don't see PILLS on coinmarketcap. Is this a new ICO or something? Can I mine it? What exchange is it listed on?

Can only really sell it at parties. And only X, Molly, Xanny, or Acid. These fucks don't want opiates

My roommate in my first year of university was selling MDMA pressed pills. He made shitload of money, that's all I know. It's really easy if you are extroverted and have a lot of connects.

ICO coming soon

It's gonna be pressed pills, mdma. I look young but I'm too old to be partying with 18-20 year olds. Any way for me to make a connect with the guys that might host parties without me asking them if they want drugs? lol

make sure you know when finals are and have adderall/vyvanse stocked up, make friends with the kids with the scripts and stock up because during finals the higher mg adderalls go for 20/pill

You can make tons of dough but it will probably get in the way of your studies. Making that much that quick psycologically makes working to get an education seem fucking stupid.

if your posting here you have too much autismo, you will end up not selling anything and doing it all yourself, been there done that

this crypto shit already got me fucked up

youre probably right

nice just bought 100k

The problem is the risk. You’re going to bust your ass and risk getting arrested and slapped with distribution charges all for how much gains? Meanwhile pick any ICO from september and it’s 15x it’s ICO price. The first trust fund kid to get caught with your pills or end up in the hospital is going to give you up in an instant for reduced/dropped charges.

Fucking stupid.

Lookie here, Babyface: Skip this shit, work your ass, get into vet school, graduate, schlupp for some old fart for ten years, buy his clinic and then order all the magical shit you want, at pennies on the dollar, without any possibility of repercussion.

Put the work in, twat.

Very easy. Seriously. If you can rush a frat and then you have all the connections you will ever need to push that shit all across campus.

When you said you were going I imagined you were young. But anyway, just look for guys with long hair, smoke down with them. Then ask if they know anyone who wants to buy X or Molly, these college fucks don't know what "MDMA" is, almost everyone ive asked doesn't know what LSD is, but they know what acid is. But yeah, say that if they know someone willing to buy, you're willing to sell. That's my method and it never fails. It may take longer to sell them all, but low volume is preferable to getting caught

Eh, again the risk isn't worth it. Feds have been cracking down at my Uni. Like fraternity leadership are facing felony distribution charges.

It's easy. My buddy made a lot of money pushing adderall and weed in college, but you're fucked once one of them gets caught, because you can bet your ass those niggers will rat on you to avoid punishment themselves.

I used to order 100g's from the netherlands for 500$ and then go to techno clubs or raves in my city and sell 0.1 for 10-20$ or 1g for 80$, i would just approach people randomly in the dark and ask if they were looking for molly, would make a grand on a good night, had a couple people i knew well sell for me as well to make quick flips.

Probably wouldn't have done this if I lived in the usa, your "war on drugs" makes the risk outweigh the reward.

You first need to join discord chat wPbxDXE and earn enough from crypto

Gas yourself you fucking degenerate.

Music to my ears :)

thanks user. just kinda afraid of it spiraling out of control because of snitches like what everyone is saying

i go to raves and clubs every now and then and i vaguely know some people that do that. i dont feel too comfy doing it in the dark if it takes to olong plus someone might follow me. im not too big of a dude but not tall enough to stand out in a crowd either

Easy, you just need to target BCH or XRP holders, bc you must be on some wild shit to buy this shitcoin

>How easy is it to push pills in college?
user. oh honey.

Easy and you'll never get caught. Just only give to kids in your college. Plenty of supply. Don't do people favours and keep the people you're selling to small. Has worked for my mate for the past 4 years, and having a dealer like 6 doors down from you is so convenient

In an hour I could make a grand, and then spend the rest of the night having fun. Go to events in big groups and probably nobody will fuck with you, not sure what the situation would be like in the usa though.

Cool part of selling to randoms at events is you make your money and get out and nobody knows who you are so no-one can snitch on you.

not worth the risk
im not even talking legal risk but your mental. You will quickly destroy yourself and in the long run it is not worth it. No one can stop you but think of yourself in 3rd person. Would you advise someone else to do what you are thinking?

Most drug dealers barely make minimum wage. The risk is insane. Only the low level people go to prison. And most do. It's not worth it unless you're selling pounds of shit to other dealers. Then you have to worry about getting robbed/shot. Drug selling is a useless job. It's basically a no win situation. inb4 faggots who sell a few hundred dollars of weed pretend they made millions.

thats crazy, id imagine most people at events would be prepared with their molly. im not sure how much i can make here by doing that. you just walk around asking if they want molly? in my time, no one has ever approached me for molly at a rave/club

friend sold drugs. was busted and did 2 1/2 years. which is fucked when you are in your twenties. went out of prison scared of the world. needed another 2 years to find his normie-self. thing is, every customer will spread word to his best friends that you got a shitload of pills. so hundred people will know. it just needs one snitch and police will kick your door in. its not worth the risk.

no surprise that most drug dealers have room temperature IQ's

some girl will get caught and rat you out.
Every single time

damn this post might make me reconsider it. if aynthing ill just wholesale it to some kid who wants to take the risk

Pills is tough to sell because you have to sell to tons of different people to get through your stack.

Way better to sell coke regularly to 5 or so friends. Good profit margin and way less effort.

I just ask " are you or your friends looking for molly? " if yes i ask how much they want if no i say no problem enjoy your night... people are very polite at techno events, at least in my country

>i'm an undercover cop, give me your hands and put these cuffs

i love coke way too much to do that but reading all this, i probably wont sell these pills

>wholesale it to one kid
>one kid selling to hundreds
>1/100 ODs or gets caught etc.
>they ask who he got it from, he rats out your guy for get out of jail free card
>they ask your guy who their supplier is
>he says he doesnt know
>its either 5 years state pen or your rat out your supplier and you get a year of probation
drug dealers arent gonna sit in prison for you. Feds arent dumb and they will work right up the chain bud.

Not worth it OP. Being a drug dealer is not as glamorous as you think. Plus you can bet your ass that if you do it enough you'll attract attention, which will most likely lead you to getting exposed. Put the time into a degree so you don't fuck up your life.

>Join a frat
>Sell it to bros
Easy Money

Meanwhile I'm here counting this couple hundred thousand I made from reinvesting all the profits into bitcoin.

assuming i keep nothing in my home, how will i get convicted if they snitch/? im not trying to be snarky but if i buy more when i need to move them to the kid there is almost no chance of me getting convicted right?

Just send them Teslas to me and everything will be ok.

Buddy up with a street wise big guy, preferably with autism but which has been refined into expertise in the human experience and manipulation.

Get him to sell for you.

If you got some addy I'll lift your offer.

easist money eva

nevermind im retarded, they'd build a case against me till they could get me

sigh no ez money except crypto

Just remember:
>no full name
>Nobody knows where you live

Those aren't adderall. That's fucking some strong ass mdma.

Rolling so hard i could see off pne of those, and they used morphine mixed into it.

Don't use drugs it's degenerate .I've never felt happier in my life avoiding all drugs and just having an occasional drink

Well drugs is even more degenerate. Stay inside and trade crypto

> My roommate in my first year of university was selling MDMA pressed pills. He made shitload of money, that's all I know. It's really easy if you are extroverted and have a lot of connects.

Niger selling illegal drugs is the easiest thing in the world to do. It’s literaly the ultimate NEET/anti-social career that exists. People LIKE you if you can offer them a mind altering substance now fucking multiply that by the addiction factor, you can be a literal pile of dog shit that has drugs for sale and people will flock to you, women love bad boys on top of it.

Faggot, you don’t even need contacts, walk outside with a sign that says DRUGS for sale and you will be a king.

The hard part is keeping your head on your should, and I do mean that one literaly as well.

>hey bro that deal worked out really well last time we both made 10k easy in a week lets do it again
>meet up for transaction
>wearing a wire
>feds waiting around the corner
its pretty fucking simple how it works user. If you cant put two and two together i would highly advise against it. Its possible to run for awhile but its addicting and eventually you will slip up or someone in the chain will slip up. Its inevitable.

I used to push darknet drugs. Quit after building up a nice ammount, never used the drugs myself and I was very careful with the business and the money.

In the end, if i had just kept the money I was putting into btc to buy drugs and left it as btc I would have made a lot more money and without all the problems of fucking drug trafficking.

jk

Have fun in prison eventually!!!

>being this fucking new
go to a rave or edc show
hand out about 10 to 5 hot girls and 5 chads
wait an hour or 2
made 1500 in 3 hours at Steve aoki back in 2011

this is a LARP, but, in case it isn't, it only takes 1 dumb college student fucking up to ruin your entire life. Do you trust college students this much?

There is the whole "don't shit where you eat" thing user. I wouldn't see drugs in person, and I certainly wouldn't do it at a school I was going to; if you get caught, you're doubly fucked.

Moved weight since junior year high school until graduation from college. It's fucking easy, never was caught. Just don't sell to random fucks you don't know and never have anyone know where they got their shit from

Pro legitimate pharmaceutical sales rep here, let me give you a quick Bogdanoff. Brew your own high strength sketer piss, and sell if to lower classsmen. Those fuckers wouldn't know a good drink if it fucked their mother and gave them a new baby sister that would later be molested growing, by said drink. They're just looking to get wasted, so you can upsell them something that'll cost you $20, and then pretty much nothing after you get a good culture going.

Addies. You can usually sell these for $5 a pop. Don't try to sling dexies, because these fuck heads got it in their head that addie is the best, when dexie is literally the superior product. You could probably cut it with phenibut or some pseudoephedrine, but you gotta be careful, the effects are the same but the sides are nastier and could cause a problem. Almost forgot, these are hot during midterms and finals.

Painkillers? I used to think the more emo artsy kids would go for these, but that shit is hot with your average small-town shit. $20 a pop.

But this is all small-deal shit. Pills are too low margin because of all the wannabe el Chapos running around. The real money's at PEDs. Sell the known shit to frats and the designer, not yet designated as a PED, to athletes.

If you're too much of a pussy to sling hard, checkout precursors. I know there's some LSD precursors that metabolize into LSD and aren't illegal. Same for testosterone (SARMs) and aromatase inhibitors. You're gonna need to be real convincing if you're not selling the run of mill though. Again, these shits are all up in their heads.

I've never dealt drugs, so please take this with a grain of salt. I just knew some people that sold and experimented myself.

>how easy is it to push pills

If you're asking this question then you shouldn't even consider it. Unless you're selling only to friends, you will get your ass mugged/arrested so fucking fast.

source: I sold boy for a year and a half.

Hi DEA

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pnd in ~41 hours. Join here to get in on it,

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

This is more than a little illegal. Many places it's a 12 years to life sentence.

Don't be a moron OP, or do be a moron because cops need job security.

Also, don't be faggots. dicks are for chicks.

Haven't done it but drugs are everywhere in college and there is a huge market. Weed, Adderal, Coke and Molly are the most popular drugs. If you sell them you can a shit ton of money, don't get caught.

r traps gay?

Ecstasy is MDMA brainlet

thanks Veeky Forums, im gonna pass on pushing these pills, maybe ill experiment at social events

even though crypto took over, this place is still real

oh its easy as fuck if you're selling adderall you will be able to x10 the price at finals its hilarious

this forum is crypto only, take your drugs away and piss off, bugger.

Do it user. Nothing sells in college more than Dex, add and mdma apart from weed but it smells and attracts morons

>some girl will get caught and rat you out.Every single time

This or be picked up tripping and tell all under the fear never sell lsd the people who use it are useless hippy retards who will rat each other in a heartbeat

Enjoy getting getting kicked out of school and your felony record.