Help me cunts

This crypto shit is ruining my life - fuck refreshing graphs for hours a day. Looking to re-diversify my portfolio to the following coins in this ratio. Should I swap out ADA for NEO?

Thought, comments, suggestions?

For long term hold until September

Man, you really have a hard-on for whatever the media tells you buy.

Have never opened a media site mentioning crypto - just trying to hold good, established, fundamental coins that will still be around in September

Try a lower market coin like Upfiring (UFR).

-Great team
-Low supply
-working product

>XMR
Around in September

And
>No LINK
You might be able to 2x your investment with that portfolio. Good job.

I bought at 0.9 USD and sold at 1.5, cheers for the ride though

As in XMR won't be around in Sept? I am convinced it will rocket as crypto becomes more regulated

get out of ADA and XLM as soon as there up a bit. invest in lower marketcap coins

XLM, XMR and ETH are good bets. I dont know much about ADA but the other three are good choices. Dont let the FUD get to you.

Have already made 3x off ADA and 4x off XLM - Moving money out of ADA but still think XLM has a way to go

Don't listen to any of these pajeets. Your coins are top shelf. Just FUCKING HODL for dear life. Your coins WILL go up MORE. Trust me OP. any one telling you other wise is a fucking FUDer. Don't forget, when you are trading crypto a week feels like a year. Just go to coin market cap and look at your coins closing amounts for days prior. You will see nothing but growth. They just need to time. Not stop being impatient and just sit on them and find out how to invest more money into cheap and well thought out coins. Good luck and god bless.

How are you not holding any Link? Have you done any research on it at all? Sell the ADA and get some Link.

Thank you user. I will begin the reshuffle.

Don't back LINK at all my dude

Probably should drop ADA. NEO seems like a strong underdog at this point if they get their shit together. ADA is years away and already ruined by POS, it's a dead-end basically.

Also consider dropping XMR. It's POW, which will get disliked in the future

In that case, could go 45% XLM, 30% ETH, 25% NEO. Just like having a privacy coin in there if shit turns sour

Except NEO is at ATH and I currently hold none of it. Would have to wait before buying in

I'll be honest, I don't know how these things are going to turn out, but it should by no means be a bad portfolio.

Privacy coins are good, but I'm waiting for a good POS or FBA coin to rise before investinf into the space

You're going to miss out then, also will probably lose a lot of money. Crypto as a whole is in a huge bubble right now. If you want your gains to be secure, you've got to find the Amazon or Apple of Crypto, the few things that will stick around after the crash. Link is one of those coins for sure. Looks at it's growth during this bull market. Completely organic growth. No mega moon, but no huge dumps. Price independent and unaffected by Bitcoin and everything else. If you want to sit back and relax and feel safe. Hold a large amount of Link.

Yes don't buy NEO right now. I may be biased since my majority is in XLM, but I think it has superb chances to thrive with the corporate backing and tech, so maybe put 5 or 10% more there and figure the rest out for yourself

Thanks for the help my dude. Going to cash out all in ETH because I think we will see a dip this week and then i'll put my money into long holds and actually live my fucking life

I'll also have to back up link, it's a meme but it shows promise. Biggest problem is the tiny team so it's a risky bet, but they have a product and may make it big in the real long term

Yeah no prob, I'm trying to do the same. In reality I'm still checking Veeky Forums way more than I should, kek

keep xlm, eth

sell xmr, ada

buy ven, sub, power, omg, or TNT

I do like POWER and OMG but think they are too high ATM. POWER was like 10c above my buy order before the cunt mooned

Move into Canada's marijuana industry. They are all soaring. I 3-5x my investment in 6mths. Failed to pull the trigger on a couple regretful. But had I trusted my instincts id be 5-7×

Put everything in NEO. It gives you GAS dividends. and rarely dips.