Is LINK dead?

Nobody's talking about it. The chart is looking extra grim. Nobody's heard from the team in months.
Is the dream over? Did you all sell without me?

LINK is a scam

Go look at the threads from Sept/October of 2017, when LINK first started coming out and, this is a shill coin but it was bought by insiders

The big guys already made their money, there;s room to grow, but as the threads say from Oct this is a long term hold....

>grim. Nobody's heard from the team in months.
>Is the dream over? Did you all sell without me?

Idk what chart u are looking at lmao. It looks pretty fuckin good to me.

you silly fuck there are about 100 link threads here a day lolol. we have a cup and handle (a real one) forming on the WEEKLY chart on binance. this is the only kind that matters. this bitch is rocketing in a week or two.

Nice FUD.

But I'll gladly buy your bags if you drop them to .50 a token. I can help you get out without losing your investment.

We've been scammed.

It's shilled HOURLY here. Are you new or shilling?

you're that faggot LINK FUDder, aren't you?

stinky linkies poo in loo!

Link has the most threads of any coin on biz.
Everyone on biz owns >1k Link
The party hasn’t begun OP chill

Most of Veeky Forums sold today after learning that the team is working in a shared office space with a FUCKING hostel...

We've been fudded for months. You think we're going to change our minds and sell our financial freedom now? Hahaha.

Proven PnD group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pump in ~43 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

WHAT??????????

Lol what.

Go look at the location of their office. Its a 3 story bulding. One story is a hostel. One is a PAJEET iphone repair. And one is ChainLink mastermind HQ.

Fucking embarassing.

They work remotely around the world.
It’s just a registered business address so they can be incoperated.
Sorry Sergey doesn’t waste money on superficial shit, normie office lover

>Nobody's talking about it.

I know you're trolling. There's a thread about LINK every 5 seconds, literally. Every five seconds.

Go suck a dick, fud some more faggot

What is the next target for purchase? Will this coin ever be $1.00 again?

Stay scared dumbasses. This coin is all hype. Will love to see it fail.

Unlikely. Time for under a dollar was last week.

I guess I'd settle for $1.05-1.10, if that's possible.

Lol and you cunts thought you can shill me a worthless pajeet erc20 token, because muh masternodes and oracles

Buy funfair, or ada. dont waste your time on this shit.

Yup. Everyone sell! It's a scam!! They're right! They work in a fucking hostel in SF!!!! Fuckin stupid. Can you imagine? Sergey with his little fucking laptop, on a little fucking bunk bed, talking on the phone in his whities to SWIFT?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

If they can't see the juice potential in that chart they're blind. Clear consolidation and this shit is ripe to explode imo.

Sergey makes his team live in shacks to feed his cheeseburger addiction

ITS FUCKING OVER. SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

1000 ICX, 2000 LINK, my first round of mass gains begins now

You're the dumbest fucker on this board.

I have 2k Link too. Are we gonna make it senpai?

Link gonna be $5 soon enough thats an easy $10k right off the bat, but i aint fuckin sellin at $5 im hodling this baby like it should be, 6 months at the very minimum, but probably holding forever like every other link marine

I have 20k, will I make it too?

LT. Col. Reporting in. Selling 5k at $50 to pay my bills for a year+, never selling the rest

You mean a gay chink nail salon

Yes, I'm so sorry. ChainLINK died overnight, you were probably asleep or working so you didn't know that we all exited at $0.60.

But since you were gone I'll buy your bags off you at $0.70 so that you aren't hurt as bad. It's the least I can do.

>nobodys talking about it
nobody besides the countless paid chinks and pajeets spamming it and making shitty memes like OP's pic

the logo is embarrassing as well

Yeah the logo is fucking ebmarrassing. Sold 100k

Kek you're sitting a lot better off than a linklet like me.

>CHaInliNK
>CHINK
IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG

WAKE UP SHEEPLE