I can't believe I'm going to say this

But you guys are fucking awful at this crypto stuff. This board is filled with devs shilling for their own shitcoins so that they can get out will tons while you get in. Literally went to r/cryptocurrency for 5 min to see what they're up to because I haven't been on leddit for years and they offer far better advice than you fucks. Peace out.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/In
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pump bazinga, fun, and link 100000x right now

Memes aside though, is FUN being shilled by their devs or is it actually going places. I have some when I bought it really cheap before I knew what it was and idk if I should keep it or sell it.

ask r/cryptocurrency nigga

you won't be missed

OP BTFO

Go on reddit, they'll tell you

rekt. OP, kys

both are useful. reddit is too slow, cautious and doesn't quite grasp what's happening here.

Veeky Forums is good if you filter out the noise.

Say you open up a pizza shop next to my pizza shop. If mine was the more successful of the two shops do you think I'd give you my recipe? You lost because you bought pajeet coins and shitcoins. Anyone who's been here for more than a week knows this place is full of shit but you can find amazing info if you know where to find it.

>OP expecting to be spoonfed, loses all his money and leaves biz with a butthurt post.

You weren't meant for this game

>implying /r/cryptocurrency hasn't been overrun by normies in the past few months

Looks like it's back to plebbit

Ive 9x'd my total money this month just listening to Veeky Forums.

Not out fault you believe the pajeet shillers

>he doesnt know that the gems are uncovered here first
there is so much up my sleeve

>he doesnt know that the gems are uncovered here first

This. I got on XRB at $3, OMG at $8, KCS at a few dollars etc

All from shill threads

this meta-critique of biz again
Fuck off OP

everyone knows a coin goes from devs —> early shills —> biz —> rebbit —> youtube —> facebook

we are the first filter of all the shit that comes through this pipeline.
so really if you can’t handle the shitstains you don’t deserve the gems.
your risk/reward is higher here, but unless you are a brainlet norman you will make 3x more than anywhere else

If you want to go fucking kys and never come back

Can you hold my bag for me for a sec user
I gotta go cash out and dump my bitch gf and get to Japan 4 candy dolls

aw heck fren this some reddit tier bait xD

this. i'm ok being stop 2/3 of 6

Eternally BTFO

I FUCKING

BOTTOM TEXT

You missed out bitcointalk after the devs :P
Where do you think the shills learn about it.
Also, buy coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/In a few words
LeviarCoin, by its nature, is not only a software protection tool, but also a currency.
Goals
Create a currency that can be easily traded or used as in-app/software currency.
Build a protection library to inhibit fraud in online applications and games.
Embrace open-source philosophy by releasing all source code of software, libraries and by contributing with patches.
Anti-Fraud/Cheat System and DRMoB Layer
Every software and gaming company dreams about making their products and data as secure as possible using Activation servers, DRM servers, Anti-cheating software, etc. but this kind of protection too often gets hacked or bypassed, for with almost all software and games, in fact, you can find illegal keys and/or cracked executables (like EXEs, APKs, IPAs).

Our final goal, by creating this tool, is to make available to software and mobile app developers a library to prevent this kind of fraud.

Maximum Supply 54,000,000 XLC
Current Market Cap 4 million.
>get shilled!

You know this isn't some secret fucking club. You want to go to reddit fine. You want to cry and say reddit is better than Veeky Forums, then be my guest. But you know what I can call you a pedo cocksucker who likes in when his daddy raped him in his sleep and not get a reddit ban, so fuck off!

Ha, MFW I am actually raping my wife's child as I type this.

how do you filter out the pajeets?

>amazing info if you know where to find it.

ok, so where?

have one of these

Yeah this, fuck off OP I thought you were gonna leave?

dubs of truth in the sea of piss as usual
yall need to get better at spotting the diamond in the shit

I dunno i found out about you faggots from that article and I'm up 80k in 3 weeks.. buying me med will hopefully let me retire early

Veeky Forums is for funposting my friend. DYOR is always the golden rule here. Maybe you're just a gullible retard.

>spoonfed
kek. moron.

How is a picture of an IQ test supposed to help filter pajeets?

Go ask plebbit faggot

>tfw only surfed Veeky Forums for crypto buys
>already have 300k in a few months

Either I'm really fucking lucky or Veeky Forums is right a lot.

> is fun going places

if you cant read this graph kys

Yes, you have to be smarter than a fuckin brainlet to use /biz but if you do decode this board, this is where the moon missions start. Figure it out yourself biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Oh so this place is a shithole. You're just now figuring that out. Fuckoff then.

You are right. Veeky Forums isnt what it used to be.

Instead of the usual meme coins, i'll give you some proper advise.

ENG, BURST and NAV.

Now go check them out and decide for yourself. But having spend nearly a month researching the market, these are 3 of the most promising and undervalued projects out there.

Peace.

biz has good calls, these retards just can't filter out the bad ones

>I fucking hate you people
>reddit gives such better advice
>but seriously, how good is fun?
kys lmfao
nice bait tho

>BNTY

I participated in the ZRX ICO, made a killing, also invested in DNT. I saw very minor shilling for BNTY and went in on that due to an anons kind post.

I did my research, loved the coin, loved the name, loved the idea and went in. Now I'm up x25

Having an above average IQ... RIP.

Samesies

Dudes right this place is a shit hole and a waste of time. I no longer scroll Facebook instagram or reddit just look at all these shit posts. It's consuming my life. I am up 60 grand in 3 weeks but even that I feel like I could be doing better. Where's that meme of pepe killing himself with a huge tank?

Fuck off faggot, jumped in with 300 bucks back in August, just to fuck around and get the hang of things.

Thanks to advice from biz, and only biz, I just ticked over 10k.

Why do you use a frog call to describe plebbit, this place sounds like a toilet gurgling.
Or better, like shit sloshing around. The true cesspool of the internet is there, amongst bots, technofascist social engineers shilling for monsantos and bigpharma, and clueless big bang theory fans
Nice containment site though, between plebbit and something awful, the most toxic and/or retarded denizens of the internet are hopefully corralled.

>I have some when I bought it really cheap before I knew what it was and idk if I should keep it or sell it.
>Literally went to r/cryptocurrency for 5 min to see what they're up to because I haven't been on leddit for years and they offer far better advice than you fucks. Peace out.

This what your average ledditor looks like, a whiny, pompous, obnoxious, self righteous idiot.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>What sound does the quack go?

>coming to /biz for advice
I'm just starting out and researching but even I know better than that.