Node investor list of top coins for 2018

One of the better youtubers, serious trader no flashy salesmanship. Just posted his list for 2018: mailchi.mp/028915ed7555/toppicksfor2018

1 WABI
2 DRGN
3 NEO
4 AION
5 XZC
6 NEBL
7 NAV
8 MOD
9 EOS
10 QTUM
11 LINK
12 SUB
13 ADA
14 XEM
15 ICX
16 VEN
17 WTC
18 DNT
19 ELF
20 XVG
21 DGB
22 BAT
23 ZRX
24 PIVX
25 LEND

Investor with around $60k in crypto. This looks mostly legit. Out of all of these, I'm only in WABI but also plan on putting some money into NEO, SUB, and LEND for long-term holds this year.

Why would a token used as a part of a loyalty program be the top pick? I just don't get it. I know, Walami idea is good, I trust them, but the token itself doesn't have high value, there isn't even incentive for staking.
Am I missing something? And yes, I know, they have a working product, I would definitely invest on Walami, but WaBi? Not so much.

Anyone? I would really want to know if I'm missing something with WaBi.

1800 wabies here

Nice wedge forming

WaBi is used to also verify the authenticity of products. Also, they are focusing on a market that is already in high demand in China: baby food, alcohol, other food products, and pharmaceuticals. All of these products have had problems with counterfeiting and even contamination.

It's not a loyalty program you dunce. It's a tracking system.

But what value does that give to the token? The price will be backed by the discounts and speculation (the whitepaper says that, right?). Are they planning some kind of staking reward?

That is the tech developed by the team, retard, not WaBi. The token will be used to encourage the use of the app, giving tiny amounts of WaBi to the users when they scan the products. WaBi can be traded in exchanges of used to purchase things in the supermarket.

>ODN isnt there

HAHAHAHA

Gaincube isn't there either. It's an okay list but not the best.

or used to purchase things in the supermarket.*
Fuck, sorry, I'm sleepy.

And don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on WaBi, I think it is a safe hold, 7 usd is almost guaranteed, but I can't see how is a better 2018 hold than OMG or ICX, for example.

ranked 153 on coinmarketcap... has an actual somewhat working product/use case. Look the coins above, tell me how many of them have a future?

Also, exporting honey for example. Many US business would import products from China but as it stands right now there is no way of knowing if the product is genuine or a fake. Honey, in particular, is in demand but they literally had to stop accepting it from China and surrounding countries (they were going via Thailand and places) due to toxins in the fake honey. If they could verify its legitimacy then importing the honey and other products with similar problems. The big problem would be in trusting Wabi to make sure the products were legit.

Nor is REQ, QSP. This guy has done what everybody does and listed their bags. Some great picks in there and there are indeed many great projects out there but I am guessing they are the ones he could afford bags in.

Listen to a couple of his videos. He's been making great calls.

Yeah, I know. I have no doubt that WaBi will get at least a x2. I just don't see how it will be justified. We don't even know how much WaBi you need to buy products at the retailers. For now, WaBi's only have value because we know that is a crypto.

Again, that is the chip. Walami is undervalued, they idea is good and they are way ahead of the schedule, but the token will be used (by the public) just a way to get discounts at a retailer. Usually, the value of a token comes from their utility for the holder, for example: OMG getting you a % of the fees, VEN and their nodes generating Thor, NEO and GAS, MOD with the passive % of gains and voting, etc.
Anyway, I wish you luck, but I will buy only if Walami gives WaBi additional value to holders.

no QSP/REQ/VEN ?? or even XLM lol hes obviously just shilling his own bags

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pnd in ~41 hours. Join here to get in on it

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

kek no ven. in the bin with this shitpost

16?

>not #1

i hate faggot crypto youtubers but node is alright

>no Vericoin (VRC)
>$40m mcap, used to be top 15 coin, huge 2018 roadmap
thank me later, chaps