Stop wasting your time with high market cap coins that'll never give you multiple times your initial investment...

Stop wasting your time with high market cap coins that'll never give you multiple times your initial investment. Solid 100x potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

minimum target: $100

so what shill group is pushing this one? I've seen this shilled all over social media today. It's a good investment been in it since .21 cents.

the product speaks for itself

looks good, i'll be picking some up

this, DBC, or DRGN?? which will perform best by end of january?

would you rather take 2x, 3x, or 10x, respectively?

not aware of any shill "group"...there was that alt coin buzz vid recently, and it's starting to get attention on reddit though

i think anyone who does their own research on publica will see its growth potential. doesn't need "shilling."

looks like it could be something
similar to magnalis
magnalis.network
ico price is 30 cents per coin with 100 million coin supply.
when it hits exchanges, it'll hit $100,000,000 market cap minimum which is $10 per coin.

amazing time for crypto, niggers.

It solves a real problem this coin, bought yesterday :)

thank you

these sell walls up to $5 are nearly nothing...where the whales at?

Ignore all Magnalis shills. Many threads debunking the validity of the ICO. Other anons reporting that they've gotten nothing in return for test amounts into Magnalis' network.

Magnalis is a scam. HODL your PBL.

correct. magnalis is a scam. only those with strong hands and those who HODL will reap the many returns on PBL

I shilled this shit at 2 dollars yesterday already doubled thx to some reddit shills too
I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TO GET IN
IF YOU GET IN NOW YOU CAN STILL 2x-5x YOU INVESTMENT

since we're PBL bros
thoughts on QLink?

No opinion, friend, have not done any research on Qlink. Good luck. May the HODL be with you.

Is it too late to hop on bros?

*stands around anxiously*

personally I'm waiting for this pump to finish

No, it will go to $13 easily, then slowly even further.

What are you basing this on user

no this coin is easily 10 dollars, if you got in now and held you are looking easily at 2.5x.

Personally i think its going to 20 dollars, which would put in on top 100 list. which would be 5x your investment.

> same here user.
> DONT BUY ATH
> should dip to 2.50

im not sure as well, friend. the market cap is around 250 million tho. stay strong and HODL

not him but im basing it off of another coin that has a similar use case called POE.
Im also basing this off the fact that this coin has the quality of a top 100 coin
to be in top 100 you need a
350 million dollar markte cap
its circ supply is 18,582,933
so

350000000 / 18,582,933 = $18.83

this will without a doubt hit $20

this could hit $10 by end of week...barely any resistance on kucoin's books right now