Is there anywhere else I can get stinky linky from? I swear to fuck this site is useless

Is there anywhere else I can get stinky linky from? I swear to fuck this site is useless.

theres like 2mil link for sale around 10k sats through all exchanges... you dont have to use ED

Binance has it you dip

Well what exchanges besides Binance (I never made a binance account because I'm a retard)

There are a lot of new listings I would like to look at, but a lot are only on ED.

I see a lot of shit about ED. Why is that?

I don't have binance.
Guess I'll enjoy being poor.

SOMEBODY FUCKING ANSWER ME
I'M NOT GONNA STAY POOR BY MISSING THIS MOON MISSION
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Coss.io
Ref: sss.coss.io/API/invite/YGNM30I826

my gas price is set to 120 and my transactions are not going through what the fuck

Just sign up dude. Binance is great. Be a bro and use my referral code: 10871939

Link really isn't going to moon or more anytime soon.. the books are stacked and thicc as fuck right now and we're right next to ATH where the millions of sibios bag holders got justed.

I think this is just another undercover link shill thread desu.. I mean who even uses ED for anything but fresh ICO shitcoins

or just dont be a retard go to coinmarketcap, find chainlink, check the markets tab, find an exchange you can get onto and buy your damn link.

disabled new user registrations

Holy shit EtherDelta is a breeze.

they opened it again for "limited" users. Their amazon service costs must be going through the roof

Just tried and I'm still getting the registration paused message.

If by a breeze you mean so cold it's fucking frozen, then yeah, this slow piece of shit is a breeze.

They're only allowing a certain amount of users in per day

I'm not even seeing it listed on ED. Am I retarded?

I've been trying to sign up for binance for two fucking weeks.

Thanks, I'll be checking and hopefully I get lucky.

im stuck on etherdelta rn too, can't get an ether wallet to deposit on kucoin and binance isn't letting me register. real bullshit

Same shit as you on all three of those. Goddamn KuckCoin keeps saying failed to apply new address. Fuck this.