Daily reminder

daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PA_CryptoCharts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no we arent u stupid fuck, all this normie pouring in and you think were gonna crash lmfao????

i saw that recently..
ah yes, it was ripple

Too much rebound for xrp

i swear nocoiners are the most pathetic thing I've ever saw in my lifetime lmao

This

Exchanges literally blocking new registrations and these fuckwits think the bubble is over lmao.

This shit will pop only at close to 10 trillion dollars, but please be my guess and dump everything so i can buy cheap again

OP is right, I have a very high IQ and can tell that this is the top of the bubble. If you want my proof just see image attached, a MENSA certified test result.

>twitter.com/PA_CryptoCharts
Spend 5 minutes on this guys twitter and you'll understand why altcoins are headed for a nasty bear market.
Most coins have all mooned and have been pumped already. All that money is either being pulled out into fiat or put back into bitcoin. I believe its going back into bitcoin so the bubble isn't going to pop but alts will chill out.
PULL YOUR SHIT OUT OF ALTS!!

stfu corefag

Ok lol lets see how this pans out

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pnd in ~41 hours. Join here to get in on it,
discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Bitcoin is cooked. All hail ETH the new king of crypto!

Even if ether takes over it will end up going on a huge run which will fuck alts regardless

Lmao bitcoin is dead retard. Oldfags dont want that trashcoin and normie hype is gone. Normies already discovered alts and invest in what they think could be the "new bitcoin".

Proof of work is literally retarded. Its over just accept it and move on

Thanks, just bought 100k. Will sell on the dip.

Its not oldfags who want Core, its middleagedfags who found out about bitcoin last year. Newfags buy XRP.

sick shit pimp master. We're just leaving stealth phase

Alright you braindead fucker. Keep your shit 100% in alts and come back to me when you're down 80% in a bear market. Fucking new money baka. I bet you feel swell winning in a bull market. I hope u retards in /biz get ripped to shreds..will be entertaining to watch.

fixed

oh and also when bitcoin dies and all the retards leave it'll extend our run by at least a year

What? How? If bitcoin dies..the whole market will crash..

This is not a normal market anymore, this is a fucking global hype machine bubble. There has never been a global market where literally everyone has easy access to investing. If you think we are gonna have months of bear market like 2016 and 2017 youre RETARDED. Expect new ATH in alts by next week

okay not dies then just moves to number two....(then 3 then 4 then 5). Normies will see this and think its a dead market but we'll keep trading and holding. then when the news comes back that we still moonin then they'll rush in again. THEN maybe the bubble pops after a year of that

No it won’t you silly idiot

Hey man. I have a position in alts too so if that happens, I win. All I'm saying is you are gravely underestimating the power that the top 1% in crypto have. If hundreds of millions of dollars are pulled out of crypto because whales are done pumping it (which they have), we'll be fucked. This isn't about regular people. We ride the wave..that's all

Bitcoin is going down long term. Won't be a massive crash because the market still depends on it for trading.

Bitcoin is the face of crypto...whether u like it or not. If it plummets to $500 your shit is worthless.

Join TA signal group for great calls on discord

discord(dot)gg(slash)wPbxDXE

Its not going to $500 for a long time, but it most certainly will.

Alts would rise in value. Bitcoin's value is artificially inflated by exchanges.

Been in the cryptogame since 2015 and haven't held BTC since last May. I don't know what the shortterm future holds, but knowing all the flaws that BTC has, I wouldn't feel confident holding it. The game has changed and it's not BTC vs shitcoins anymore, it's crypto 1.0 vs crypto 2.0.