Why are the whales doing this...

Why are the whales doing this? This could have been at a 20B market cap if they weren't crushing every single pump with 6M USD walls that never end.

I fucking hate them.

When wall comes down what will price go to?

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

You are here for the trade of the day, you don't care about investing or the token itself. So, glad you are lagging, just sell and chase another moon mission.

For you newfags, this has happened every 500 sats for over a month. It's obvious that it's Vechain themselves that's setting the walls up, to build immense momentum. When they rebrand and release pboc news, they will remove the walls, and we will run faster and longer than any coin in history. We will make ETH's run to 1k look like sideways trading (not saying we'll go up more in %, but we'll get there a HELL of a lot faster).

Then EVERYONE'S eyes will be on VEN. Everyone in crypto will know of the great VEN bullrun.

Just according to Sunny Lu's masterplan

>former memeber
>doing research to find shady shit

Well if you worked there shouldn’t you know the shady shit?

EOY?

I have some inside info about this project, but im pretty scared even myself to reveal it into public.

That's kind of fucked that they are directly manipulating the price like that.

Faggot leddit fudders

That spicy huh?

positive or negative?

Negative, very negative, but i dont want to cause massive panic desu.

What drives me crazy is that it will sit at 1M Ven walls but the instant news comes out it fucking doubles and walls keep being thrown up to push it down.

How the fuck does anyone have what at this point is 15 Million fucking Ven.

Just see it from their point of view. Without the walls we'd probably already be a top 10 coin, climbing there steadily without making any major headlines. The rebrand wouldn't have made any headlines, we'd perhaps 2x at most. Normal within crypto.

But when they conserve momentum like this, the moment they rebrand/release pboc, it will literally explode. We will 30x overnight. We will make all the mainstream news headlines, and it will all be connected to the rebrand, giving it insane exposure.

Ignore these fake fudders they are part of the reason why the coin is going down they are doing it on purpose.

what is even real tho

I'm selling my bags, should have stayed in Neo, fuck you all

Hold or regret not holding. Choice is yours. Easy money or sell because of a little dip and regret it forever.

30x overnight? go fuck urself with that crap. Maybe 30x in EYO or summer but overnight fuck off..

kek. that coin legit already did pump

fuck you you stupid fuciking nigger this is 400x lambo land moon mission pew pew pew and you just show how much of sub asian street shiiting curry nigger you are by fucking spreading this baseless fud fucking stupid fucking nigger

nice try pajeet

>20B market cap
>can't chew through 6mill sell walls
yeah, nah what you got there is an overpriced shitcoin OP.

You realize there is literally no one selling VEN except for Vechain themselves?

Pic related, it was yesterday when they removed all the walls at once.

my bro fuck these asians only thing they're good for is making me rich

implying green are sell walls haha

>le vechain conspiracy xDD
No, its whales who got in very early.

look up the vechain foundation wallet, it isn't them. its some chienese state functionaries who know this shit is about to be nutz

20B market cap.....

What coin you talm bout nigga.... VEN barely hit 1B

Vechain foundation wallet hasnt moved any funds. "Enterprise" investors wallets full of activity so these walls are most pukely from them. Probably know a lot of big things we dont

It’s at all all time high and constantly rising though.

I feel like I'm drowning. I fomoed in when was pumping a few days ago after partnership news. I've lost so much money. I'm so close to fucking selling

there is no way you lost more than 10% in USD

and it's just under the ATH in sats. Kill yourself lol. Or sell and get some tasty wojacks ready

Ill buy your bags you weak handed pussy

SELL

SELL

I WANT TO SEE THOSE WOJAKS IN 1 WEEK

i bought with eth. im completely JUST right now.

sell youll find something better

Please don't jerk my dick off like that man. I don't want to be hurt if it doesn't happen.